MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Mx.RP - 09-03-2016

It is unlocked in the temple with 3000 exp. It can be started by either male or female premiums.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Cleo - 09-03-2016

Overall, this is awsome. Just one little thing that bothers me : the lady has no control whatsoever. it would have been nice (and kinda more logical) if she could have had control of the top part with the BJ, so with the switch over two rounds, everyone would have had at least one active sequence. Right now it's 2 active sequences for the guys and 0 for the lady.
Oanother way to solve this would be to keep the first two rounds as is, and allow the possibility for a third round where she could have control of at least the top side, maybe ?

[edit] or maybe have her do something on her own, like rubbing her tits and/or clit

As for the change on unlocked poses, as someone who uses manual a lot, and especially to give slow, sensual BJs, I welcome this change with open arms. No need to break the rythm with frantic auto-motions. Same for anal poses which should be overall slower to be credible, in which case direct manual mode solves everything. Thanks for this update (with only the minor change I mentioned earlier, pretty please ? :3 )

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Sir Porkalot - 09-03-2016

The recent update has caused one bug at least and another that I only found because I was testing the first one but could have been there for a while. The first bug is that the petnis pose is missing. I have tried restarting the game, trading my petnis and restarting the game after trading it. The pose did not return. The second bug is to do with the avatars in the brothel changing after you select a pose. I have sent a report for both of these and was just interested in finding out if anyone else is experiencing these issues.

The rest of the update is fantastic and I welcome the freedom it has provided us.

Edit: I've checked with a few people and everything seems to be working fine for them but I'm having these problems across multiple devices so it may be something to do with my account.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - chaosfire235 - 09-03-2016

Also it seems like the guys skin color ends up shifting during the pose. My avatar's brown but the pose shows the girl getting fucked by 2 white guys for me.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Cleo - 09-03-2016

(09-03-2016, 07:36 PM)chaosfire235 Wrote: Also it seems like the guys skin color ends up shifting during the pose. My avatar's brown but the pose shows the girl getting fucked by 2 white guys for me.

you got tricked, your avatar was watching in the corner while two other guys did it on the bed ;p

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Anghelo - 09-03-2016

Here's a pic  Big Grin

This is the update that I was waiting for and I could say that Im not dissapointed cuz this scene is really hot  Wink 
Also there are new functionalities in beds so thanks to the devs and artists for this great work.

[Image: jKgpDEp.png]

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Mx.RP - 09-03-2016

This update was much better than I had expected. I just expected it to be the new pose for threesome which was already a cool plan but they also added freedom of poses which I am loving. ^-^

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - raixxas - 09-03-2016

i love to see a double penetration 3some pose

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Infamy - 09-04-2016

I agree on the female should be given some type of control (rubbing clit or tits or being able to jerk the guy she is blowing off for like a rusty trombone type deal.)

I just hope we don't need to wait long for the MFF pose.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Rabar - 09-04-2016

I feel that there should be more cum when you 'Cum Out'. That or at least more spread out to cover more area. Please update this? Smile I also agree with the girl getting to do something like rubbing her breasts or clit.