MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Mx.RP - 08-18-2016

You know... there is a separate thread for suggestions and ideas ^^;
This thread is mainly just opinions or talk about recent or upcoming updates

Just my thought of course...

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 08-18-2016

(08-18-2016, 07:21 PM)Unknownbutcock Wrote: Hello, i got another idea. I would really like to see having sex with the non users in the game (like ms olivia, the black women who is working in saloon, the women who is renting the hotel etc) like how the twin sisters amd the doctor having sex only when we give them an item Smile

Btw, whats the piano in ms olivia room?
You realize that's already a thing for premiums, with a petnis ofc, but still it's already a thing

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Johnny_X - 08-18-2016

(08-18-2016, 07:21 PM)Unknownbutcock Wrote: Hello, i got another idea. I would really like to see having sex with the non users in the game (like ms olivia, the black women who is working in saloon, the women who is renting the hotel etc) like how the twin sisters amd the doctor having sex only when we give them an item Smile

Please let me guide you to the picture section of fellow MnF member MrsFerax' xvideos.com-account: http://www.xvideos.com/profiles/mrsferax/photos/691041/mnf_club_cumshots

There you can see that your wish has already been granted for quite some time

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Unknownbutcock - 08-19-2016

(08-18-2016, 11:05 PM)Johnny_X Wrote:

Please let me guide you to the picture section of fellow MnF member MrsFerax' xvideos.com-account: http://www.xvideos.com/profiles/mrsferax/photos/691041/mnf_club_cumshots

There you can see that your wish has already been granted for quite some time
oh, before we can fuck with them?

edit:- oh, now i got it! we should have a that pet. sorry for disturbimg.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - alexandre34 - 08-21-2016

hi everyone i have an idea for a for a better gaming experience , i think we must have in this game a gangbang or an orgy mode

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Cath - 08-21-2016

Already said countless times

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - W1LL - 08-21-2016

I wish the DND sign didn't get put up when you decide to hide your petnis

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Sharp - 08-22-2016

(08-21-2016, 09:01 PM)W1LL Wrote: I wish the DND sign didn't get put up when you decide to hide your petnis

Really? Is that a recent thing? When I used to have a petnis and hid it, I didn't see myself with a DND sign on my profile. And I've never seen it on somebody else I knew to be hiding their petnis.

But I was also not affected by the naked friends list when in the baths. Maybe a cache issue? Or something to do with the browser?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 08-22-2016

(08-22-2016, 05:33 AM)Sharp Wrote:
(08-21-2016, 09:01 PM)W1LL Wrote: I wish the DND sign didn't get put up when you decide to hide your petnis

Really? Is that a recent thing? When I used to have a petnis and hid it, I didn't see myself with a DND sign.on my profile. And I've never seen it in somebody else I knew to be hiding their petnis.

But I was also not affected by the named friends list when in the baths. Maybe a cache issue? Or something to do with the browser?
No clue I mean this also happens to me where I hide mine and I'm put into DnD, normally I wouldn't mind or care but sometimes I forget and then I'll be there in game like "WHY AREN'T PPL TALKING TO ME?!!!" lol ok maybe not like that but you get my meaning

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - brandon1op - 08-22-2016

(08-22-2016, 05:45 AM)Avax69 Wrote:
(08-22-2016, 05:33 AM)Sharp Wrote:

Really? Is that a recent thing? When I used to have a petnis and hid it, I didn't see myself with a DND sign.on my profile. And I've never seen it in somebody else I knew to be hiding their petnis.

But I was also not affected by the named friends list when in the baths. Maybe a cache issue? Or something to do with the browser?
No clue I mean this also happens to me where I hide mine and I'm put into DnD, normally I wouldn't mind or care but sometimes I forget and then I'll be there in game like "WHY AREN'T PPL TALKING TO ME?!!!" lol ok maybe not like that but you get my meaning

Ill inform Vadim