MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 08-17-2016

Lots of things ain't realistic in here lol I mean aesthetically it's just not pleasing to look at I think, besides nice and smooth feels soooo much better

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Sharp - 08-17-2016

Some women like a hairy man, but some guys like hairy women, so if they make one they should make the other.

And just in terms of realism, the Inca's didn't have body hair. Even to this day, men who descended from the Inca's and still carry the genes don't have arm or leg hair. So it isn't that crazy.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Alaw - 08-17-2016

Well, there's alot of non-realistic things here, because this game is stylized and cartoonish. Penises that go into half length of body, petnises (they alone are totally bizzare thing!) that are even bigger but still can go fully into vagina... anal sex, that cannot be avoided does not look very realistic to me either. But this is a game, in which you can have sex with everyone with no condoms and don't get a single STD, how's that for a realism?

Well, actually I won't mind to get more customization options too, like said body hair (we, woman, do have body hair too, and not everyone of us likes to shave it!), or different weight (how about plus size bodies?), but the company is made of 2 or 3 people only, and has limited resourses. Let's wait and see what they will come up with Smile

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Unknownbutcock - 08-17-2016

I would like some makeup for female players, why no makeup? Ms olivia have a nice makeup so i would really be glad if we do. And for ass size, i think we should change it (big ass, normal, and small) and i think we should get an vagina pet like penis pet, but its better if the vagina is flying, not walking. Amd please make a more hotel rooms, there are plenty of people and more FF and MM poses.

Well there's always rooms available at the hotel, it's slightly more expensive but there's always rooms there, as for everything else......yeah more customization options would be awesome

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Johnny_X - 08-17-2016

The times where all the rooms were already booked are gone. Now there is always a vacant (non-VIP)room

(08-17-2016, 10:49 AM)Johnny_X Wrote: The times where all the rooms were already booked are gone. Now there is always a vacant (non-VIP)room
Exactly it's just so many ppl never bother checking the hotel, or sorry to say but are too cheap to lol

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Johnny_X - 08-17-2016

(08-17-2016, 12:54 PM)Avax69 Wrote:
(08-17-2016, 10:49 AM)Johnny_X Wrote: The times where all the rooms were already booked are gone. Now there is always a vacant (non-VIP)room
Exactly it's just so many ppl never bother checking the hotel, or sorry to say but are too cheap to lol

Well, if they are to cheap or do not bother checking the hotel, it is their own fault and they have no right to complain about not enough rooms

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Unknownbutcock - 08-18-2016

Hello, i got another idea. I would really like to see having sex with the non users in the game (like ms olivia, the black women who is working in saloon, the women who is renting the hotel etc) like how the twin sisters amd the doctor having sex only when we give them an item Smile

Btw, whats the piano in ms olivia room?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - 6DarkRaven9 - 08-18-2016

Allow premiums to use their other avatars to play with when they got a room?