MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Putita - 07-22-2016

New Business Suit is great!
My daily style IRL
Tongue

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Sharp - 07-23-2016

(07-22-2016, 04:43 PM)chaosfire235 Wrote: New clothes out. Non-prem guys can now get swimshorts and business suits for prem ladies.

Liking more non-premium stuff for sure.

I like how i suggested making the swim shorts available for free players, and two days later, they were. I feel powerful.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - fetpainter - 07-23-2016

The indoor range leaves much to be desired.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Emmie - 07-23-2016

fetpainter, I'm not sure if you've missunderstood the purpose of this game? MnF is not a shooting simulator...

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - brandon1op - 07-23-2016

(07-23-2016, 06:53 AM)Sharp Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 04:43 PM)chaosfire235 Wrote: New clothes out. Non-prem guys can now get swimshorts and business suits for prem ladies.

I like how i suggested making the swim shorts available for free players, and two days later, they were. I feel powerful.

-raises hand- Um actually..Ive been trying to get it free for atleast a month or 2 now and had to push Vadim todo it a few times and so...there we go

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - subgirl25 - 07-23-2016

they should release bdsm poses and add collars and leashes and tattoos

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Sharp - 07-23-2016

(07-23-2016, 06:20 PM)brandon1op Wrote: -raises hand- Um actually..Ive been trying to get it free for atleast a month or 2 now and had to push Vadim todo it a few times and so...there we go

So he didn't listen to you for 2 months, but did it as soon as I suggested? Oh my, I'm like a god!

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - brandon1op - 07-23-2016

(07-23-2016, 07:37 PM)Sharp Wrote:
(07-23-2016, 06:20 PM)brandon1op Wrote:
(07-23-2016, 06:53 AM)Sharp Wrote:

-raises hand- Um actually..Ive been trying to get it free for atleast a month or 2 now and had to push Vadim todo it a few times and so...there we go

So he didn't listen to you for 2 months, but did it as soon as I suggested? Oh my, I'm like a god!

He did end up listening like a few hours before the Businuess suit came out

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Vally - 07-24-2016

Kids, do not fight, you were not the only ones that suggested that and neither of you is a free user... SO WHO CARES if Vadim did listen to one of you or not or it simply was needed to make it free as there was nothing added for the male side.
Just enjoy what you are getting and that is it. I could also say I suggested that back when the beachwear was introduced but to what end....

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - brandon1op - 07-24-2016

(07-24-2016, 12:15 AM)Vally Wrote: Kids, do not fight, you were not the only ones that suggested that and neither of you is a free user... SO WHO CARES if Vadim did listen to one of you or not or it simply was needed to make it free as there was nothing added for the male side.
Just enjoy what you are getting and that is it. I could also say I suggested that back when the beachwear was introduced but to what end....

Ya All hall God Vally