MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Lunani - 01-09-2022

(01-06-2022, 08:45 PM)Elder Statesman Wrote: Yippeeee!

We´ve got our Learjet!

[Image: a070.gif] Good Graphics!
        Dancing pole, shower, two bedrooms...
        A sexy pilot!

[Image: a057.gif] What could be better?
      I miss a sexy Flight Attendant !
      I wanna fuck the Pilot!
           Maybe a new pose, using the airplane seats...

500K $ is very expensive, but its worth it...

[Image: v028.gif]
I get it that the game is very male focused (including the poses that show a lot of "woman" and much less "man"). The guys in game get a variety of good looking npc women whereas the girls get such "eye candy" like the guy at bath or the doctor (yes I know there is that dude in hotel but somehow that's not my taste).
So how about a well-endowed sexy npc guy for us?[Image: heart.png]

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Zephyr - 01-09-2022

Learjet!? A biplane in private aviation terms these days. Call it a Leer Jet.

It is just a flying House to be honest.

I think that an NPC with the pilot is possible/likely but both M and F? And you only do it once.

A new pose is going to be very exclusive; you have to own a Jet. With the car you need to own one to get the new pose, not just have access (eg marriage).

Price? I expected $500k as the Yacht was $300k and the House $200k. But if you can buy in real $ the prices are:
House $49.95; Yacht $49.95; Jet $64.95. These are exchange rates of 4000, 6000 and 7700 to 1 on mnf $. Best in Bank is 1200:1; so Jet would cost over $400 to purchase mnf $.

So I bought for real $. I then had enough game cash to buy car and chapel, to allow friends use.

It is a good design. I doubt that I would pay much for an exclusive design.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Elder Statesman - 01-10-2022

(01-09-2022, 03:09 PM)Lunani Wrote: I get it that the game is very male focused (including the poses that show a lot of "woman" and much less "man"). The guys in game get a variety of good looking npc women whereas the girls get such "eye candy" like the guy at bath or the doctor (yes I know there is that dude in hotel but somehow that's not my taste).
So how about a well-endowed sexy npc guy for us?[Image: heart.png]

What about a good-looking Captain on the yacht?

Wink

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Zephyr - 01-11-2022

Do NPCs matter? You do them once. Male focused? I can agree. Even the larger number of women’s outfits are there to please men. But just 1 pose M-M?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - PeachyK - 01-12-2022

The jet is too expensive at 500K.  They say it is a status symbol.  But it is prohibitive to players (prem or non-prem) from fully enjoying the game.  As someone mentioned...it's a flying house.  The house is 200K.  A more reasonable price for the new jet would match the yacht price of 300K at the most.

NPC is not an incentive to buy the jet either.  I don't even bother using the NPCs in game since there's no interaction.  And will/if any new content comes out for the jet...when will that happen and what will be the price?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - BIG_J678 - 01-13-2022

Mini game money up pls

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - MisterMister - 01-17-2022

Any word on if or when gay/bi males will be able to get more access to poses other than the free generic one everyone gets?
I just joined recently, and I feel like I wasted my money buying stuff that I'm not gonna use. As a homosexual male (and I guess females too) I feel like I'm very limited on what we can do with the same sex as opposed to heterosexuals. 

Like I wasted real money buying extra exp to get poses that I thought would work to realize it's only available to straight couples. Kinda a bummer! I feel like this platform needs more access for LGBTQ members. I've seen some of the poses too, surely couldn't be hard to make some of them accessible to homosexual couples too? 
Anyway sorry for ranting.. going forward I'm probably not going to spend money on this platform until we get more access to poses and stuff. It's not really worth the value as a gay male or lesbian to come on here and use these things.

Anyway would like to know if something like that is being worked on in the near future for this platform. I think it'll definitely attract a lot more people to this game.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - amish - 01-17-2022

Honestly, I think the game needs some QoL changes, cause atm its lacking in many departments. Just for an example, addition of new hairstyles, tattoos, (yeah, I remember there being a poll about them, and they are supposedly being added) piercing, etc, and not just for show, like actual being able to see them in the baths, and in poses too. Obviously this is a huge task as all of the poses would need to be redrawn. But for the longevity and benefit of the game, its a good addition. Also, please make getting money in-game alot less tedious. Cause all I'm seeing is prices for new updates going up, but the way we get money is still the same.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Inkubus - 01-18-2022

(01-17-2022, 01:16 AM)MisterMister Wrote: Any word on if or when gay/bi males will be able to get more access to poses other than the free generic one everyone gets?
I just joined recently, and I feel like I wasted my money buying stuff that I'm not gonna use. As a homosexual male (and I guess females too) I feel like I'm very limited on what we can do with the same sex as opposed to heterosexuals. 

Like I wasted real money buying extra exp to get poses that I thought would work to realize it's only available to straight couples. Kinda a bummer! I feel like this platform needs more access for LGBTQ members. I've seen some of the poses too, surely couldn't be hard to make some of them accessible to homosexual couples too? 
Anyway sorry for ranting.. going forward I'm probably not going to spend money on this platform until we get more access to poses and stuff. It's not really worth the value as a gay male or lesbian to come on here and use these things.

Anyway would like to know if something like that is being worked on in the near future for this platform. I think it'll definitely attract a lot more people to this game.

I agree. For us futas, we have been the one who got penetrated. I hve no problem with that. I love that. But I wish we could penetrate males too. It would even be fun to give females oral too. Like Lickjob. We futas want to penetrate males behind And get oralsex by males too. make them suck us and cover them with our cum over the faces, butts and inside anals and mounth. even cumfill their asses.

Oh yeah. I remember. I want to see women/females cum too. Fontern or creamy, Cover both males/females/futas.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Zephyr - 01-21-2022

Two new updates in quick succession: an NPC and a new girls’ outfit.

The NPC for the Jet. I think that this was half expected. But only available to the Jet owner not guests. I don’t much see the point of NPCs but when their use is so restricted, like with the Shaman you need a yacht, why are Mnf wasting Dev time?

Surely there are more wanted updates than a new girl outfit? Or is it a prelude to a long requested clothed sex pose?

Comments welcome.