MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Elder Statesman - 07-13-2021

(07-06-2021, 05:46 AM)Marissa_L Wrote: should make this pose for bulk pose and for MPC hotel bulk

There are two buttons with right/left arrows to select pose .
There is no function (now), but I guess, there will be some more bulk poses in the future!
Cool

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Elder Statesman - 07-16-2021

[Image: a075.gif]
New Idea!

I wanna have a Bulk potion for ladies too!
A She Bulk!
Big strong Ladies for dominant sex!
We have some examples in game and in MnF games...
Who would like it?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Elder Statesman - 07-17-2021

[Image: a075.gif]  [Image: a075.gif]

Of course, she need a pose to dominate her males...

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Elder Statesman - 07-19-2021

[Image: a075.gif]   [Image: a075.gif]

More dominant poses for the She Bulk!

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Elder Statesman - 07-21-2021

[Image: a075.gif]  [Image: a075.gif]  [Image: a075.gif]

Of course, She Bulk can have sex with another Bulk !!!
But first they have to fight!
We should have a fight like in Boom Town.
We need an arena, where we all can watch, like at the Stripper pole...
The winner fucks the looser in public...

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Elder Statesman - 07-22-2021

[Image: a075.gif][Image: a075.gif][Image: a075.gif][Image: a075.gif]

Bulk wins...

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Elder Statesman - 07-23-2021

[Image: a075.gif][Image: a075.gif][Image: a075.gif][Image: a075.gif]

She Bulk wins...

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Elder Statesman - 08-10-2021

Nice new "Facesitting" pose...
Beautifull drawn, a lot of possibilities for the Lady...

But:
HE is licking HER cunt!
I would imagine, that SHE is squirting to the end, or at least get a dripping wet pussy!
Why does HE cum???
He cannot masturbate, cause his hands are grabbing her booty!
Is someone sucking his dick?
We cannot see...

[Image: a015.gif]

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Tommy_Gunn - 08-13-2021

So I love the new facesitting pose. That's something I've been hoping for, for a long time. But I noticed that when I got it for my futa avatar it didn't change the number of sex rounds I could do. Does anyone know why we can't do more than one pose per session for futa's? I think that's something that should get fixed.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - CoryJane - 08-26-2021

Ideas: (sorry if I mention some already mentioned I didn't read the whole thread)

DEV INCENTIVE:

It's quite easy to spit out why this or that should or shouldn't be and it's a tendency here. I can think of a million new poses and so can you, but why should devs make them? I think we have to tickle the devs's nuts a little from time to time too. 

New property: MANSION. $60 irl / 1 or 2mil in game. Multi-avenue property. It can have an entrance (driveway) with cypress trees adjacent to the road. New pose: Cypress bush sex (comes with purchase of property). It can have a garden with sunbeds and a pool. Gardener present with new lawn-mower minigame. Gardener NPC sex scene, MMF or FFM options with the avatar as well (comes with purchase of property). House can have however many beds, stripper poles, multi layers blah blah blah. Top of mansion can have a helipad and jacuzzi. Jacuzzi can have minimum 2 poses. Underwater blowjob for men, futa or strap-on. Pose will be with your partner potentially suspended in water(floating with tits and/or balls jiggling in water) When cumming in, mouth will be visibly full but small cum drops will be floating around and when cumming out it will just be floating around. Second pose something like rodeo in the jacuzzi or some shiet. Mansion should also have a parking-lot (underground via elevator or outside) with collectible cars. Here's the kicker: Players can purchase different sports cars and the helicopter for up top and each one has a unique pose ($15 for each individual car and for heli). Who gives a shit which poses, it's just to flex. 

New Property: BROKERAGE. Big ass building. Put that shit in Downtown. $60 irl / 1 or 2mil in game. CEO type shit. Why? Players earn dividends (passive income) sent to your account or collection available notification (like a prem notification purchase and you go collect from secretary) sent to your PM every day/ week/ month. Pick which you prefer. Longer you wait more you get. Daily gets least like let's say 1000, weekly 10 000, monthly 75 000 or 100 000. Something like that. Can hire "employees" (other players) and give them a wage or salary (every week or month deduct a certain amount from the account). It will be like marriage with name of employer above avatar. 2 locations in building. Entrance where there are offices (secretary and employees) with NPC's customizable (upon purchase) and fuckable . Then CEO office. New Poses: Sex in CEO chair (Cigar option while fucking available). Blowjob in chair, riding in chair, fucking over the table, sucking under the table with just the zipper un-done (not pants all the way off). Obviously men, strap-on and futa options available.

I'll buy both. DO IT! Make some money Devs, then from that help the community with all the other poses they need! THANKS!!!