MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Claire - 03-31-2021

(03-29-2021, 04:16 PM)Foxxy Wrote: "Once in a while we've been asked to create a place where players can do their standup comedy stuff"

Who's the idiot that requested this, you could have done anything for this update literally anything else and it would have been fine and some fucking moron wants to tell his shitty jokes in a comedy club in a sex game?  (Billiards sounds alright though)

Don't get me wrong I'm not going to tell the dev's how to make their game but if you want to start doing a comedy routine because mom said you were funny as a kid you need to just take a cactus to your ass because you'll get more people laughing that way.

In the past there have been many polls on what the players would like as the next update; there were many votes.  The Devs ignored all and did what they wanted.  I expect that this is the same.

How is this going to work?  In public chat?  This could have been done in the Cabaret in W W.
If not a major system update is needed.  That is why some update requests were not practicable.  But Mnf Devs never responded, never explained.

Creating a new area must be a lot of work: especially compared to just adjusting the MF oral pose to MM.

What comes next is what costs.  Jet $500k(?): yacht is $300k.  Marriage certificates?  Divorce?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - FutaAiko - 04-01-2021

(03-31-2021, 07:33 PM)Claire Wrote:
(03-29-2021, 04:16 PM)Foxxy Wrote: "Once in a while we've been asked to create a place where players can do their standup comedy stuff"

Who's the idiot that requested this, you could have done anything for this update literally anything else and it would have been fine and some fucking moron wants to tell his shitty jokes in a comedy club in a sex game?  (Billiards sounds alright though)

Don't get me wrong I'm not going to tell the dev's how to make their game but if you want to start doing a comedy routine because mom said you were funny as a kid you need to just take a cactus to your ass because you'll get more people laughing that way.

In the past there have been many polls on what the players would like as the next update; there were many votes.  The Devs ignored all and did what they wanted.  I expect that this is the same.

How is this going to work?  In public chat?  This could have been done in the Cabaret in W W.
If not a major system update is needed.  That is why some update requests were not practicable.  But Mnf Devs never responded, never explained.

Creating a new area must be a lot of work: especially compared to just adjusting the MF oral pose to MM.

What comes next is what costs.  Jet $500k(?): yacht is $300k.  Marriage certificates?  Divorce?

i give you one example about developers not care users 

in last year futa pose poll happened and futa x girl doggy style pose win the poll with 13 vote but they added damn pile driver pose for futa and that pose take 11 vote then why we voted if developers do wtf they wanna but whatever we say nothing change except if we stop to buy premium and etc but if we continue to buy premium and etc developers started to think whatever they do they get money so why they get tire with updates just add update 3 month to 3 month and watch money you get lazily
Developers only understand money they get so if we not buy premium and etc for only 2 month you start to see update blast best reply way to developers is lower or vanish the money they get but if we continue to buy premium and etc get ready to 6 month to 6 month updates so if updates is slow its because of users buy premium and etc even developers not update game months

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - MonkeyGod123 - 04-06-2021

I would love to see a cumshot added to the Luna titfuck and pussy/anal fuck scenes. That and overrall just giving us an option to fuck NPCs ourselves like with Luna and the Shaman as opposed to being forced to be cucked by our own petnis. I get the petnis is so female characters can also see the scenes with NPCs but since futas are a thing now, I think it could work so we can fuck NPCs instead of our petnis.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Foxxy - 04-09-2021

(04-06-2021, 06:17 PM)MonkeyGod123 Wrote: I would love to see a cumshot added to the Luna titfuck and pussy/anal fuck scenes. That and overrall just giving us an option to fuck NPCs ourselves like with Luna and the Shaman as opposed to being forced to be cucked by our own petnis. I get the petnis is so female characters can also see the scenes with NPCs but since futas are a thing now, I think it could work so we can fuck NPCs instead of our petnis.

Don't get your hopes up, usually when they make a new area they take 10 weeks to add one building or npc to the area so it isn't empty and considering there is three new building.... well you can see where this is going.

I'm gonna be grasping for straws here but taking into consideration the 3 different options in this area, it will probably be the stupid jet implemented first over anything else they have planned even new poses or clothing being put on the back burner until it's added so they can try to milk more money from their lingering player base or try and get people to buy it with the $50 "discount" or 500k in game cash.

6 weeks after that we will finally get either a new clothing option or pose or the shit comedy club one fucking idiot had to ask for.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - FutaAiko - 04-09-2021

Only marriage update is great rest is bullshit waste our time and trash me and my wife get marry and not buy premium until futa x futa and futa x girl poses added we are futa so fuck your bullshit npc scenes bullshit comedy bar bullshit mini games bullshit jet bullshit dresses we cant wear in bed bullshit poses futas cant use with futas and girls so why we pay money to game no content for bisex people
This game is a game give you promises and do that promises very slowly and take your money while do that
Now they gived us 3 bullshit promise and 1 great promise and they wait us 2 month to 2 month for each update and not give us any other update while do that and we pay money for that sorry but i not idiot i can understand a scammer game from 5km away and mnf club is scammer game they not care mnf club get grow or not just care our money but thing they not understand if they was update mnf club lot and faster they was earn 3x more money

One simple example if they was added all man x girl poses as futa x futa and futa x girl sales of futa potion was blast or if they was added lot poses to car sales of car was blast users of mnf club is love mnf club so much and ready to pay money but slow and meaningless updates slowly this love turning to hate

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Yelah - 04-12-2021

(04-09-2021, 11:34 AM)FutaAiko Wrote: Only marriage update is great rest is bullshit waste our time and trash me and my wife get marry and not buy premium until futa x futa and futa x girl poses added we are futa so fuck your bullshit npc scenes bullshit comedy bar bullshit mini games bullshit jet bullshit dresses we cant wear in bed bullshit poses futas cant use with futas and girls so why we pay money to game no content for bisex people
This game is  a game give you promises and do that promises very slowly and take your money while do that
Now they gived us 3 bullshit promise and 1 great promise and they wait us 2 month to 2 month for each update and not give us any other update while do that and we pay money for that sorry but i not idiot i can understand a scammer game from 5km away and mnf club is scammer game they not care mnf club get grow or  not just care our money but thing they not understand if they was update mnf club lot and faster they was earn 3x more money

One simple example if they was added all man x girl poses as futa x futa and futa x girl sales of futa potion was blast or if they was added lot poses to car sales of car was blast users of mnf club is love mnf club so much and  ready to pay money but slow and meaningless updates slowly this love turning to hate

Only problem is that there's plenty of people who see Premium as a status and will continue paying for it despite complaining about how bored they are; I see it all the time in Wild West. A lot of these long time players don't care about the sex in the game anyway but will keep paying for Premium.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Elder Statesman - 04-12-2021

[Image: a075.gif]

New kinky idea for the comming pool billard:

You play against one another.
(I preferr young ladies, but why not other sexes...)
The bet is 500$ (or so).
The winner can choose, if he wants to take the money, or he is allowed to spank the looser!
If the looser escapes, he has to pay the bet...

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - FutaAiko - 04-12-2021

(04-12-2021, 09:51 AM)Elder Statesman Wrote: [Image: a075.gif]

New kinky idea for the comming pool billard:

You play against one another.
(I preferr young ladies, but why not other sexes...)
The bet is 500$ (or so).
The winner can choose, if he wants to take the money, or he is allowed to spank the looser!
If the looser escapes, he has to pay the bet...

i not buying premium for this bullshit updates this is sex game users do sex with other users we need pose bed sex related stuff not bullshit npc minigame comedy bar jet rp related shits if i wanna play pool i not play mnf i play pool on playstore free if  i wanna laugh i not play mnf i watch comedy movies  if i wanna use jet i not play mnf i play flight simulator i started to hate mnf this is just thief game not update months and try keep you to buy meaningless premium with give you update promise you not know update come when

You buy premium for 3 month and you just get stupid dress or stupid npc pose or stupid minigame or something need to buy so i buy premium for 3 or 6 month and get stupid futa pose i need to pay money and not get support for it i buyed damn futa potion and whatever try to do as futa  coming soon coming soon not yet not yet and be 1.5 year mnf is thief on my eyes i hope you people see truth too and not lose your money with throw fireplace or trash updating online game 6 month to 6 month not means that game updating that means give promise to users and keep them to buy premium months  and in return give them nearly nothing just 1 2 dress or  something stupid %95 of users not desire or not care  and this is thing thief games do

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Elder Statesman - 04-12-2021

Before critizising other oppinions, please learn correct interpunctation!
Your bad english is very hard to understand! Dodgy

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Elder Statesman - 04-15-2021

[Image: a075.gif]  [Image: a075.gif]

Another variation of pool:

Playing against a NPC, similar as in Shooting Gallery:

If you reach a certain amount of points, you earn money and are allowed to spank the NPC!

PS: Dear friends! Not everybody hates Mini Games! Not everybody loves spanking! Please respect! Some like it hot!  Wink