MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - FutaAiko - 03-13-2021

İ crying as futa because losed hope for futa x futa and futa x girl poses this is 5th bullshit futa x man pose i not payed 15$ for damn mans fuck me why i am futa if mans fuck me i was can do sex with mans without buy futa potion main reason of be futa for futas is fuck other futas other futas fuck you and fuck girls %99 of futa content on internet is futa x futa and futa x girl only %1 is futa x man add poses for futa x futa and futa x girl damn liers be 2 year and we only get 1 new futa x girl pose we not buyed futa potion for damn mans fuck us

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Yelah - 03-13-2021

Just like the Lick It Up pose, it looks nice but could use more options. No licking? No handjob? I would have also liked a cumshot where the girl jerks off both dicks.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Elder Statesman - 03-13-2021

(03-13-2021, 05:40 PM)Yelah Wrote: Just like the Lick It Up pose, it looks nice but could use more options. No licking? No handjob? I would have also liked a cumshot where the girl jerks off both dicks.

Yesss!!!
 [Image: a035.gif]

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - nula - 03-25-2021

new location added, cant see it, aparenly desktop version updates later?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Claire - 03-25-2021

I landed there. Not on Map. What is point when nothing there is available and other updates are wanted?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - FutaAiko - 03-26-2021

Only marriage update is good rest is trash and i am sure they add each part 2 month to 2 month so total 8 month we not get any poses for me only chapel update can waitable but rest 6 month means i pay money for nothing i started to get sick from rp related updates because for rp not need be premium and i paying for nothing rp is making premium meaningless even i be premium still cant find anything to do be premium and continue to pay turning to feel like i throwing my money to fire after 3 month

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Yelah - 03-26-2021

(03-26-2021, 03:41 PM)FutaAiko Wrote: Only marriage update is good rest is trash and i am sure they add each part 2 month to 2 month so total 8 month we not get any poses  for me only chapel update can waitable but rest 6 month means i pay money for nothing  i started to get sick from rp related updates because for rp not need be premium and i paying for nothing rp is making premium meaningless

We get it, you want more Futa poses, you've made that abundantly clear. Honestly, if you're just going to come here and complain about every time there's an update that isn't a Futa pose then why bother playing the game anymore? Yeah, more Futa poses would be great but the game is lacking in plenty of other areas as well.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - wife-cumdump - 03-26-2021

Why dont they just let us have diferent tipe of bodies like BBW or skiny tipe of body it will realy be a BIG GAME CHANGER !!

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Foxxy - 03-29-2021

"Once in a while we've been asked to create a place where players can do their standup comedy stuff"

Who's the idiot that requested this, you could have done anything for this update literally anything else and it would have been fine and some fucking moron wants to tell his shitty jokes in a comedy club in a sex game?  (Billiards sounds alright though)

Don't get me wrong I'm not going to tell the dev's how to make their game but if you want to start doing a comedy routine because mom said you were funny as a kid you need to just take a cactus to your ass because you'll get more people laughing that way.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - FutaAiko - 03-30-2021

(03-29-2021, 04:16 PM)Foxxy Wrote: "Once in a while we've been asked to create a place where players can do their standup comedy stuff"

Who's the idiot that requested this, you could have done anything for this update literally anything else and it would have been fine and some fucking moron wants to tell his shitty jokes in a comedy club in a sex game?  (Billiards sounds alright though)

Don't get me wrong I'm not going to tell the dev's how to make their game but if you want to start doing a comedy routine because mom said you were funny as a kid you need to just take a cactus to your ass because you'll get more people laughing that way.

Only marriage is important rest is trash and i am sure every update take 2 month so total 8 month they only focus on this trashes and %99 of users only wait marriage update because only that is real update so only real update we get in 2021 is marriage update so if we get any pose or anything new update in 2021 we lucky oh and new property new npc or new minigame is not be update because main purpose of mnf club is sex with other users not showoff with properties or not sex with npc so we need sex and love related updates i not sex with people for he/she have car yatch or jet mnf club is need marriage system need sex with dress system need brothel system not force us to be offline for work need watch people who do sex on bed like we watch people do sex on strip pole need body types need new hairstyles need lot pose need tattoo etc etc etc sorry but we even be premium not have content to have fun and keep us login everyday yes rp is good but if i do rp like crazy for have fun why i buy premium we can do rp as free user i can rp as futa why buy futa potion i can rp as i am blue skin i can rp as i have milk on my tits not need buy milk potion for that so after 2 3 month be premium turning meaningless thing and new npc scene or new 1 pose or new dress or new hat not changing that if you look people on game rp users population growed same time free users population growed too because for do rp not need be premium if you not wanna develop mnf club be strong and say us and we buy premium with know that we bored from coming soon coming very soon etc etc sorry but my eyes opened and feel my money going to fake promises but whatever i say nothing change i losed my trust and love of mnf club users of mnf club love mnf club but with this attitude soon you lose this love and this is so bad for any game