MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Claire - 12-22-2020

Yelah said, "We've known that Flash support was ending this year for quite a long time, and I'd like to think that the devs have been working on a way to keep the game going, but the fact that they haven't addressed it in any way is pretty concerning."

Yes, since 2012 if not 2008/2009 it was known Flash would not be supported.  But game started in  2015?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Questionable1 - 12-23-2020

(12-22-2020, 08:14 PM)Yelah Wrote: Nobody knows what's going to happen when Flash support ends. Sure, I guess there's a chance that the download version still works (that's what I primarily use) but if it means the mobile and browser versions no longer work, then the game will lose a ton of players.

We've known that Flash support was ending this year for quite a long time, and I'd like to think that the devs have been working on a way to keep the game going, but the fact that they haven't addressed it in any way is pretty concerning.

It depends on how the download version operates, really. If it relies on flash player to run the game's files, it will just stop working partway through January. Either way, losing the browser edition of the game would probably dash the number of people playing it, so if the devs have nothing to replace it, it's not going to be good.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Purest_Elf - 12-26-2020

(12-10-2020, 09:17 PM)Claire Wrote: Mnf may need Flash but even if it is disabled in Browsers perhaps it will still work in Download?  So we can still play?

BUT in Download it seems that I can play only one AV/character at a time.  I currently use a second AV in another Tab in Browser for her Apartment.  Maybe this does not apply to many players.

MnF should really give us some feedback – but when have they ever.

There are a lot of long term players.  Why are they not asking these questions?

We did, and got no answers about flash years ago. Like a lot of older players, I'd still be playing (and paying!) if there was actually any reassurance that that game was going to stick around after flash.

I hope the download still works, since I know of plenty who still enjoy the game's community. It would be a shame to leave them  them stranded.

All I'm saying is if January 1st has a shiny new boat or spaceship to throw your money at, then maybe hang on until the end of the month.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Yelah - 12-27-2020

(12-26-2020, 04:06 PM)Purest_Elf Wrote: Like a lot of older players, I'd still be playing (and paying!) if there was actually any reassurance that that game was going to stick around after flash.

My Premium runs out on January 3rd, and I'm sure as hell not throwing more money at the devs given their complete radio silence on the Flash situation.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - kenshinfan93 - 12-27-2020

I really do hope that the flash thing doesn't affect this game. I've only been playing this game once a week for a while now...but I still like this game. I hope it doesn't die when flash does.

slightly different topic...I doubt it but...it would be nice if the museum could be split between male pictures and female pictures. I know it just my personal opinion but I go to the museum to check out hot girl pics and the recent amount of dick pics has completely thrown off the flow of things. I know this is a minor issue and the devs have loads of more important things to work on but...if there was a way to make a selection menu while loading into the museum that would be awesome but like I said it a very minor issue.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Willy_for_Boobies - 12-27-2020

In "earlier times" each server had its own museum ;-))

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - kenshinfan93 - 12-28-2020

(12-27-2020, 07:22 PM)Willy_for_Boobies Wrote: In "earlier times" each server had its own museum ;-))

I remember those times. It was interesting that they were able to do that. But them condensing it down might have made coding for it easier.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Willy_for_Boobies - 12-28-2020

I think it was after the big DDOS-Attack as the servers "rotated and jumped" periodically to prevent further attacks when they reduced the Museum to "one for all servers".

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Elder Statesman - 12-29-2020

Hmmm...

i have a new idea about a new "Privat Museum"...
Look at my thread Mnf Games...

[Image: a075.gif]

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - FutaAiko - 12-30-2020

Mnf club is online game users do sex with each other
Mnf games is npc game
But developers adding npc pose to mnf club but hey if we was wanna see npc pose why we buying premium to mnf club instead buy mnf games because we not playing mnf club for npc poses but hey i cant judge developers if they wanna lose users with npc poses because users not care npc poses we wanna do sex with each other not with npc i not even mention futas we payed 15$ for be futa but be 1 year and we still have 1 futa x futa pose 2 futa x girl pose but have 3 futa x man pose and %95 of futas not like mans