MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Elder Statesman - 12-09-2020

(12-08-2020, 08:17 PM)Claire Wrote: Will it still work in Download?
"Download" works for me with Windows 10.
Maybe its loading a little bit slower as Flash with Windows XP...

[Image: h026.gif]

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Claire - 12-09-2020

Yes, I have read about the security risk problem.

What I don’t understand is why MnF used Flash so long after it was out of date and there were alternatives.

I have read that there may be a lot of websites that don’t even realise that they are using Flash.

Programmes that are old are not being developed anymore but by ending Flash it seems they can no longer be played at all.

Elder Statesman said, “Download works for me with Windows 10.” Yes but Flash is still active at the moment.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Claire - 12-10-2020

Mnf may need Flash but even if it is disabled in Browsers perhaps it will still work in Download? So we can still play?

BUT in Download it seems that I can play only one AV/character at a time. I currently use a second AV in another Tab in Browser for her Apartment. Maybe this does not apply to many players.

MnF should really give us some feedback – but when have they ever.

There are a lot of long term players. Why are they not asking these questions?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Questionable1 - 12-18-2020

(12-10-2020, 09:17 PM)Claire Wrote: Mnf may need Flash but even if it is disabled in Browsers perhaps it will still work in Download?  So we can still play?

BUT in Download it seems that I can play only one AV/character at a time.  I currently use a second AV in another Tab in Browser for her Apartment.  Maybe this does not apply to many players.

MnF should really give us some feedback – but when have they ever.

There are a lot of long term players.  Why are they not asking these questions?

The word is now that Flash Player will basically disable itself starting on January 12 by blocking flash content from being played through it. Its days are literally numbered at this point. If this game isn't ready to run without Flash, it will stop working altogether.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - cumchantress - 12-19-2020

The new pose is up "side roller". I must say, I am impressed with the pose. Also it is the second couch pose after "split poundage". Which makes me wonder that, developers can come up with more poses under shower at Oasis, hotels or rooms. What ya got to say guys?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Yelah - 12-19-2020

The new pose is ok. They also raised the level to 19.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Claire - 12-19-2020

Mnf puts out a new pose but can't even tell us that the game will work in Download?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - cumchantress - 12-20-2020

(12-19-2020, 09:39 PM)Claire Wrote: Mnf puts out a new pose but can't even tell us that the game will work in Download?

I have been using the downloaded version for a year now, it works fine for me. Smile

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Claire - 12-20-2020

(12-20-2020, 06:39 AM)cumchantress Wrote:
(12-19-2020, 09:39 PM)Claire Wrote: Mnf puts out a new pose but can't even tell us that the game will work in Download?

I have been using the downloaded version for a year now, it works fine for me. Smile

Sure, but at the moment it still works in Browser.

Edit:  What I meant is it works now, as Flash is still supported.  Will it work in Download in future?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Yelah - 12-22-2020

(12-20-2020, 05:50 PM)Claire Wrote:
(12-20-2020, 06:39 AM)cumchantress Wrote:

Sure, but at the moment it still works in Browser.

Edit:  What I meant is it works now, as Flash is still supported.  Will it work in Download in future?

Nobody knows what's going to happen when Flash support ends. Sure, I guess there's a chance that the download version still works (that's what I primarily use) but if it means the mobile and browser versions no longer work, then the game will lose a ton of players.

We've known that Flash support was ending this year for quite a long time, and I'd like to think that the devs have been working on a way to keep the game going, but the fact that they haven't addressed it in any way is pretty concerning.