MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Manx814 - 07-30-2020

But seriously... Maintenance are killing me... I have other time zone, and seems developers uses me time zone to shutdown the server for the maintenance, so i cannot play...... Its ok if are only one day, but i think it took over four days?. Hope tomorrow stop shuting down the server...

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Lanidria Retqammen - 07-30-2020

then i pose a counter for you as it is something i think is more important that is that i think the males should get more gay poses they only have the one and have been waiting far longer than futa has excisted as a feature

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Emmie - 07-30-2020

It's not maintenance Manx, it's server problems that the devs are working on.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Lanidria Retqammen - 07-30-2020

i wish the devs luck in fixing this frustration for both us and them and personally think they should take the time they need to make sure the issues lessen as much as possible

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - cumchantress - 07-30-2020

So two days and two new updates, its not a bad way to make a come back I guess? I love the FFFM, but I believe it would have been better if developers added more interactions in the one on one pose and squirt option when guy cums in FFFM pose. What do you think folks?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Ozan21 - 07-30-2020

Something is off... Just read the messages on the last two updates, they seem very friendly and helpful. Also two updates?! with 3 poses? Granted they're the same pose, but it's very convenient nonetheless.. Is this really the MNF development team doing this lol?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Ace - 07-30-2020

(07-30-2020, 02:09 PM)cumchantress Wrote: So two days and two new updates, its not a bad way to make a come back I guess? I love the FFFM, but I believe it would have been better if developers added more interactions in the one on one pose and squirt option when guy cums in FFFM pose. What do you think folks?

Well Chanty I see that Sapnking and fingering in the MF pose would be good too xD

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Elder Statesman - 07-30-2020

Well, well , well!
Three poses out of one! Very economic!
But okay! 
We´ve got one of our favorites:
Face to face , girl on top. My dear friend Overfiend called this pose "Lap Dance"...
I had suspected, its a FM pose, female controlled, but so what!
We can make a hook behind that one! 

[Image: d0551.gif]

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - subgirl25 - 07-30-2020

so i seen the 1 on 1 pose was supposely non prem players i go get it and i dont have it that i can buy but the other prem verison are there

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - chaosfire235 - 07-30-2020

I really like that they managed to modify a pose for multiple kinds of pairings and use cases. I think a number of existing poses (especially the threesome/foursome ones) could be done like that to get a bunch of new content. Though we'd get at a point where the sex trainers/sex position selections would need drop down menus to account for them all lol.

Now please mod the muff diving pose to throw the lesbians a much needed bone X)