MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - DarkHelmet - 07-02-2020

As a person of Cree ancestry I find the offering of the "Headdress" as being very offensive.
It is not a fashion accessory, it is a sacred religious item, only meant for a very select chosen few.
In this day of racial tension, I take this opportunity to ONCE AGAIN add to the thread.

Whats next? an option for blackface?
Perhaps a police knee pad saying "I can't breath"?

Yes we are allowed to dislike things, but some things are in poor taste, the headdress was a misguided attempt at???
I have no idea what the developers were trying for here.
Of all the head wear they could have incorporated?????

I find it offensive.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Purest_Elf - 07-03-2020

I feel the same way about sexy nuns. Though personally, I treat it as an opportunity to share rather than an opportunity to be offended.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Elder Statesman - 07-03-2020

Some more capital cumshots!

[Image: k015.gif]

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - nula - 07-12-2020

no one gonna say anything about the metroid suit/helmet? not even the twitter put an ad or something
also the fact that wild west gets filled to the brim but nobody talks(and when they do is in rusian/indi/arab) is making some players to think the site is filled with bots(insert conspiracy music here)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Purest_Elf - 07-14-2020

I'm sure someone is thrilled with the Samus costume. Not a costume I'd pick if the plan was going for the broadest appeal, but is there really a plan? I guess it lets you be doom guy too.

As for wild west, most of the people there are just waiting to be picked up. It's the same in more or less every game and RP service. Stand around, look pretty, and hope the werewolf of your dreams will turn up. You should check out second life if you want to see some real horror shows. Some of them have been waiting for over 10 years.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - NawenSyaka - 07-24-2020

Would it be possible to have one of the servers named Futanari? or Futa? , or something similar so some of us who hunger for some delicious futa action can have a paradise to choose from?. I know its a tall order but theres some servers that see very little traffic. Figured it may be nice. Also those who don't like it wont have to worry about it as much.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Ace - 07-24-2020

(07-12-2020, 05:51 AM)nula Wrote: no one gonna say anything about the metroid suit/helmet? not even the twitter put an ad or something
also the fact that wild west gets filled to the brim but nobody talks(and when they do is in rusian/indi/arab) is making some players to think the site is filled with bots(insert conspiracy music here)

Well Well  I won't say that sounds a bit Racist Although it is since I tend to talk in my Native Language in WW too but is more like using ur old Comfy shoes    Angel

But In general Yes, I see that the game Needs more "Revealing" Clothes way more than a full Body armor   Cool

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - nula - 07-25-2020

(07-24-2020, 02:06 PM)Ace Wrote:
(07-12-2020, 05:51 AM)nula Wrote: no one gonna say anything about the metroid suit/helmet? not even the twitter put an ad or something

Well Well  I won't say that sounds a bit Racist Although it is since I tend to talk in my Native Language in WW too but is more like using ur old Comfy shoes    Angel

But In general Yes, I see that the game Needs more "Revealing" Clothes way more than a full Body armor   Cool

nobody talking made me think they are bots, the talk in rusian part is another topic

why did they put nude as a premium only? how about nude for free, bukkaked for prem females and perma erections for prem males

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Ace - 07-25-2020

(07-25-2020, 12:43 AM)nula Wrote:
(07-24-2020, 02:06 PM)Ace Wrote:

nobody talking made me think they are bots, the talk in rusian part is another topic

why did they put nude as a premium only? how about nude for free, bukkaked for prem females and perma erections for prem males

They just need a spark and they will not stop mumbling ... and I could Understand the other topic Just  Kidding 
Also I wouldn't mind Going around with a boner xD Angel

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - HeartofAces - 07-30-2020

Welp this is a new topic, because fuck it. Getting tired of the maintenance going on for the ones who have shitty internet. Get better internet and fuck off.