MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Jake81 - 10-13-2019

Love to see an update that includes a dungeon. Fill it with BDSM furniture that can be utilized by avatars.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Susan Test - 10-26-2019

i think the shaman should make potions available for a horsecock option

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - lightstripe - 10-30-2019

I'd like something that could increase dick size and give the girl a belly bulge during sex

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Haillo - 11-05-2019

Hi, would it be possible to make the futas cum during climax scenes when they are the receiver? The only time they cum is the male x futa scene and only when the male cums inside her. I hope that they will be able to cum during any scene since it's a shame to have only one person cumming. Also I would like to see females and futas as an option inside the private club for futa/female avatars. Right now we can only choose males and that limitation is saddening.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Elder Statesman - 11-07-2019

(11-07-2019, 08:42 PM)Wanderlust Wrote:
(10-30-2019, 05:16 AM)lightstripe Wrote: I'd like something that could increase dick size and give the girl a belly bulge during sex

I bet that if there was an option to increase dick size, most guys would simply choose the bigger dick size ?

Hmmm...
Would it be an argument to buy premium,
if only prems are able to buy a bigger dick???
 [Image: a010.gif]

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - NotMe - 11-17-2019

Almost six weeks ago, on 10/10/19, the shemale option was introduced. Although it is highly expensive, I bought it immediately, and love to play with my shemale ava since then. 
But at the same time, I'm getting more and more frustrated, because of the lack of service. The initial announcement said: ”For now, there are several sex poses available for futa: Male-Shemale, Shemale-Female and Shemale-Shemale. More sex pose adoptations for futas are coming up soon.” – But no more sex pose have been introduced for shemales. (So we still have just two sex poses for shemales, which both were just recycled from already existing poses: one for shemale with male and one for shemale with shemale or female.) And if you try to enter a strip pole, it is not possible for a shemale, there is still an error warning, since almost six weeks now: „Sorry. Pole dance functionality for futas has not been created yet. We‘re working on it.“ It’s not even possible for a shemale to watch a woman stripping at the pole! (And no shower pose yet neither, just another message. But thats the same for MM and FF since a long time.) 

So: Given the high price, you have to pay for one shemale ava, I am really disappointed because of this lack of service. And, i really do not like to accept any excuse like ”Oh it is so complicated to programm new poses.“ If so, the devs shouldn’t have announce it like they did and shouldn’t take this high amount of money for the shemale option.  

((It is my first post here. But I am a prem player since 1,5 years, and have spent much time reading threads in this forum. Thanks a lot to all contributors and the Mods !))

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - NotMe - 11-18-2019

(11-05-2019, 05:41 AM)Haillo Wrote: Hi, would it be possible to make the futas cum during climax scenes when they are the receiver? The only time they cum is the male x futa scene and only when the male cums inside her. I hope that they will be able to cum during any scene since it's a shame to have only one person cumming. Also I would like to see females and futas as an option inside the private club for futa/female avatars. Right now we can only choose males and that limitation is saddening.

Hi Haillo,
Yes, more cumming for shemales would be nice! (It really makes no sense as it is. If I remember right: In the beginning, cumming wasn't possible in any pose for shemales, they fixed that later, so they could fix the other poses as well.) 
Second yes: Why can a female ava in the brothel not choose a shemale (or female) as whore to have sex with? (And same for guys: It should be possible to buy sex with another man in the brothel as well.) With this hetero limitation, as it is now, the brothel looses a lot of possible customers … Smile 

Another topic for shemales: In my opinion, it would be nice if there would be more clothes, where the cock isn't just shown in that ridiculous way as it is. Most times, a bulge would look better.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - TheWarden - 11-22-2019

More shemale love, poses, clothes!

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Julias_daughter - 11-26-2019

Why don't add some pregnancy features?
Bet that a lot of users would love that^^

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - crimsonextacy - 11-28-2019

I'm really happy they finally added the futu option in as it's something I've been hoping for since I first started playing. $15 bucks per characters is a lot though but as it's something I really wanted I'd be willing to pay it for at least one character. Maybe a second if they actually add new poses.

But my question is do you actually need a credit card to pay? When I got premium I just payed directly from my bank account through cbill. I tried to see if I can do it but I don't know my password I used on cbill back when I got premium. I tried resetting it but I never get the email from cbill.