MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Jackson125 - 02-04-2019

Yeaaahhh, that's pretty awful. The angle makes the bodies look disproportionate. The cum looks more like white piss then actual cum, and it's obvious that it's an anal pose, something I'm not a big fan of.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Elder Statesman - 02-04-2019

Seems to be something like this! Tongue

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 02-04-2019

the climbing the tree pose is now available for free users. the cost is reasonable 1000 exp. But the devs were clever and made it only available for use in the bed. Shower sex is still a premium privilege. But at least free users have something else to play with now.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Elder Statesman - 02-04-2019

(02-04-2019, 06:58 PM)Overfiend Wrote: In advance of the MM sex pose poll the Devs have released a new gay pose.  I haven't tried it because I'm straight so I can't speak about the quality. But at the least the MM community is getting some attention and another pose to play with.

What? The new pose is only gay?
Cant believe it! Dodgy
But have you recognized, that now you can buy EXP for real money?
The Bank lady offers 2000 exp for 10$ (real money).
So there will be no further reason to update the Exp gaining... Sad

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - CheetyChease - 02-04-2019

There is no gay pose , but if it is show screenshots

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 02-04-2019

my mistake, I misread the update log. the new pose is a straight pose.
I guess it qualifies as a doggy style pose. Although it is a bit unusual.
It would be better if the guy was facing forward. that one change would make it one of the hottest poses in the game

But I couldn't find where the bank lady is offering exp for cash

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - SupermassiveMan - 02-05-2019

I love how the woman looks on Reverse Entry, but male animation is kinda weird xD

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Elder Statesman - 02-05-2019

(02-04-2019, 11:51 PM)Overfiend Wrote: But I couldn't find where the bank lady is offering exp for cash
I hadn t enough EXP to buy that pose, so I was asked wether I want to buy more EXP.
I said "YES" and I was transferred in the Bank.
10$ for 2000 EXP
25$ for 5000 Exp
50$ for 10.000 EXP

Now you don t need to have Sex to get EXP, you can buy it.... Undecided

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - sweetpeach26 - 02-05-2019

I got to try the new pose today. While I think the girl font looks good however you can't see if the guy is in the pussy or ass, the way it looks he not in neither of the holes. Also it looks like the guys head as been remove and the body over all looks bad. The idea for the pose is great i think, however the way the pose was done it just looks awful .

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 02-08-2019

So it looks like the devs took the "exchange sex exp points for in game cash" idea and reversed it to trade in cash for sex exp points...like I always say, we can make suggestions but at the end of the day, the devs will decide...I don't blame them, their version of the idea might make them more real cash