MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 12-25-2018

I agree with the points to made.
1. some NPC scenes should only be paid for once.
2. if you have to pay more than once the fee should be low
3. more multiplayer games would be fun
4. poses should be available for use in bed

Based on the trend that the devs are showing it looks like they are trying to make some money buy getting people to buy mnf dollars to fuck NPCs.  It also looks like they prefer single player games because it's simplier to make.

I think that the devs need to find a balance. Some games will have to ask to pay to fuck the NPC every time.  in those cases the fee should be low lke $500 for mrs claus.

While other games can be a one time payment like the bank teller & the gold bar deposit.  This way the devs can make money on some games while offering other games for fun

I can definitely say it would help the devs if the poses we're available in bed. it would be a big win for their ratings.  Hopefully the devs don't make us have to pay mnf dollars to get to use the poses in the bed.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 12-29-2018

Happy Holidays to everyone!

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 01-09-2019

Has anyone ever wonder why Mrs Claus is called a special guest? does it mean she will go away when the Christmas decorations go away?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Jessica_V - 01-10-2019

standing doggy style bed and shower 2500EXP for Male and all user

threesome MFM

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Elder Statesman - 01-17-2019

(01-09-2019, 11:17 PM)Overfiend Wrote: Has anyone ever wonder why Mrs Claus is called a special guest?  does it mean she will go away when the Christmas decorations go away?

Yesss!
She´s gone!  Sad

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 01-18-2019

I had a feeling they would do that. I hope we get something good in return

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 01-22-2019

so it's nearly a month since the last update. Any clues about what's coming up next?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Manx814 - 01-26-2019

No idea Overfiend, that was a lot of updates on december, not sure if gona wait too much to get new update.

By the way, the new NPC sex pose seems as just dissapear with the xmas decoration right?. I still not try that pose Dodgy mabey next december she will back.

Hope developers read user ideas and give us body changes, i want they add some futa... I am straight by the way... Angel

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 02-04-2019

It's Feb 3rd and the Super Bowl has just finished. Our last update was Christmas Eve Dec 24th. Moreover, our last update Ms Claus was taken back & removed from the game. Finally, we have provided the devs with enough feedback this year, so that they can take action on something. At this point I think it's fair to ask, What's up with the updates?...if I could flag this thread as a high priority like you can with an Outlook email, then I would.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Nervana - 02-04-2019

We got a new MF pose...highly disappointed with it. I was so pumped to see the update and so bummed when i saw the pose. boring, 3 speeds, 1 hole, cant see entry, 1 cum option...trash