MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 12-04-2018

it's been about a month since the last update. does anyone have a clue about what's in the pipeline?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - hankypanky - 12-04-2018

(12-04-2018, 06:39 PM)Overfiend Wrote: it's been about a month since the last update. does anyone have a clue about what's in the pipeline?

This is a great question. I am new here, so this will be the first update I see. Based on history it looks like once a month update? Once every 3 to 4 months a new pose, does that sound accurate?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - JohnSins - 12-04-2018

(12-04-2018, 07:27 PM)hankypanky Wrote:
(12-04-2018, 06:39 PM)Overfiend Wrote: it's been about a month since the last update. does anyone have a clue about what's in the pipeline?

This is a great question. I am new here, so this will be the first update I see. Based on history it looks like once a month update? Once every 3 to 4 months a new pose, does that sound accurate?

That’s a pretty good rough estimate, though a bit longer of a break after “big updates”
However, you can see exactly what the trend is in the update log... which is in the news/announcements section of the forum...

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 12-19-2018

Hey John, just curious when are your starting your poll?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - JohnSins - 12-19-2018

After the December holidays... so early January...like within the first week...

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 12-20-2018

Awesome!

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - caroRP - 12-21-2018

Im satisfied with the updates that have been coming out. it makes it worth being a prem member again. I would suggest (again) making that pose with the bank teller, available to use on each other! that pose is the sexiest pose ever!!!!

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - IvanXLIV - 12-24-2018

Hello all,

First, I'd like to comment on the quality of the past few upgrades (Bang in Gang and those that followed); overall I'm very pleased by the quality and frequency of said releases.

The latest addition (Mr's Santa's "charity" mission) is no exception: the sex pose is superbly drawn and animated... BUT...

Since the devs recently promised us more NPCs with interactive sex poses, I think a serious discussion about costs and requirements is needed. I strongly believe the devs should aim for NPCs with a one-time cost (that is, you pay them once and get to fuck them for free as often as you like afterwards). According to this reasoning, I think the best NPCs so far are Rose (Wild West Motel), Penny Funch (Bar Vodka) and the Bank Teller. On the opposite end of the spectrum is Madame Olivia, which definitely needs an improved interaction at a less costly fee...

Here's a detailed summary:

Provided you are Premium and have purchased a Petnis (3,000$), the used Double-Dildo (sold by the Street Hustler for 300$), the black double-dildo (sold by Penny Funch for 4,000$) and a fake gold brick (sold by Abdul for 5,000$)...

1) the following sex scenes (3) are free everytime you wish to experience them:
  • Rose (Wild West Motel, petnis required), Penny Funch (Bar Vodka, black double dildo required), Bank Teller (MnF National Bank, petnis and fake gold brick required);
2) these sex scenes (two) costs you 100$ per encounter:
  • Shantel Dickson (Museum of Sex Art), Silvia with the Porter (MnF Hotel Plaza)
3) this sex scene costs you 200$ per encounter:
  • Dr. Boobige with Ms. Bounce (Lagoon Beach Clinic)
4) this sex scene costs you 300$ per encounter:
  • Marissa (Petnis Shack)
5) all the following sex scenes (4 in all) require you to spend 500$ per encounter:
  • Sanders Sisters (Wild West Saloon, used double dildo required), Hairdresser (Hair Salon, petnis required), Oksana Krivokon (Shooting Gallery), Mrs. Claus (MnF Metropolis)

6) finally, this sex scene costs you a whopping 1,000$ per encounter:
  • Madame Olivia (MnF Alley's Private Club, petnis required)
I really think the devs should aim for more NPC sex encounters in the first category (a one-time fee, then free fucks afterwards). How about unlocking free sex with most NPCs once a Premium player has reached a certain level?  Thoughts, anyone?

Cheers, 

Ivan

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - TasteyOne - 12-25-2018

ok... just wanted to try some of the updates you made available since i dont get to get online that much...

so i used this one:
12/11/18
[Image: 781389542a4004f258ddd2d079174fb5.jpg]
New NPC sex pose. This time it's a bank teller blonde from MNF National Bank. All that time she was hiding big juicy butt behind the counter. Now you may bang her up the ass using your petnis. Also we have a few new NPCs under development and eventually all the NPCs will get their own sex poses. Cheers!
and my problem is... and i have done this 4 times now... when i go to deposit it... she ask me how much it weighs.... and i go to give it to her... then i get a prompt that says i do not have any when i did before clicking to hand it to her... verify by checking items listing

What do i need to do to get this fixed as i have wasted in game cash now as i have done it 4 times...

I thought it might be a simple glitch... is on the only reason i tried... and it would fix it self... guess i was wrong... it failed each time...

Sorry if this is not the right place to post... i just don't know where to post it.. feel free to help me out if you can...
12/25/2018 @ 1200 Hrs (PST)

Okay, Per Overfiend, i also sent email to the MNF Team to see if they'll look into this and help get it fixed - Thanks for the Help
12/25/2018 @ 1218 Hrs (PST)
So just out of curiosity... i thought about it... when you meet abdul, you offer him 200 mnf cash, but then he prompts for 500 mnf cash.. so i tryed again for the 5th time.. he takes 5,000 in game cash each time.... so far i am out... 25,000 in game cash.... there is a glitch on both ends of this add-on
12/25/2018 @ 1233 Hrs (PST)
So it finally let me do it with her... but it took 5 times of paying for the gold and it gave it to her each time... and now i got to have my way with her... and still can.. don't understand what the error is.... but 25,000 in game cash to fuck her... is way over rated...
12/25/2018 @ 1250 Hrs (PST)

Don't know if this will help... I was Using Fire Fox (Ver. 64.0 (64-bit)) on Windows 10 & i keeps having issues with Socket Connection resetting or locking up some too as well.., sometimes i cannot type into the pm boxes to respond to message in game as well... & when logging into the game it will not save the login info even with the check box clicked.. and clicking ok in the popup it just wont even save it ither.. so i have to type it in every time...
12/25/2018 @ 1255 Hrs (PST)
so after all of this switched over to using MS Edge to browse for now and it seams to save the login info, not doing the socket issues like fire fox and locking me out from responding to pm's and having issues in game ?? is it the browser or just tje 64 bit progamming ?? causing the issues/// but still ok 25k to fuck the npc - bank teller..
12/26/2018 @ 1755 Hrs (PST)
MNF Support Team, Fixed error issue & nothing known with the issue on Fire Fox (Ver. 64.0 (64-bit)) & Money Refunded ( No Answer as to Why it took more then it should have ) & Using MS Edge to Use site now..

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Pina - 12-25-2018

I think they should focus more on minigames to make interact all the players, like a Catch 'n' Fuck in the forest, a Gloryhole stall on the beach where a girl stay inside and the boys come to be served... idk this new npc pose it's very hot but it's just an npc and once you used all the fun has been wasted besides your money Tongue