MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Emmie - 08-23-2018

Yeah, I'm talking to the devs about that. It's next on my list of things to work through with them.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 09-20-2018

Does anyone have a clue about what update is in the pipeline for this month?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - mootykins - 09-23-2018

These forums and this game reminds me a huge load of Runescape. Except that in RS you could do a lot of things before getting bored, especially social gatherings and social experiments.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - CheetyChease - 09-24-2018

Does anyone got problems with loggin in "invaild email or password" despite the fact that it is correct ???

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - -J- - 09-24-2018

(09-24-2018, 05:02 PM)CheetyChease Wrote: Does anyone got problems with loggin in "invaild email or password" despite the fact that it is correct ???

Edit: Try Vrook's suggestion first; sometimes it really is just as easy as reloading the page. If you're absolutely sure it's correct, email Support at team.mnfclub@gmail.com.

(09-23-2018, 04:33 PM)mootykins Wrote: These forums and this game reminds me a huge load of Runescape. Except that in RS you could do a lot of things before getting bored, especially social gatherings and social experiments.

Although you have a hell of a lot of latitude as far as posting threads (and Emmie just recently lowered the threshold for posting new threads to 11 posts), I can understand your point about the forums being relatively quiet these days. And parties have taken a backseat to clubs and auctions.

But social experiments not being a thing? How do you figure? Off the top of my head in the 2-1/2 years I've been here, I've seen a religion worshiping a cactus, the legendary Grope Bridge 2016, strippers holding impromptu therapy sessions, remarkably deep discussions on current events and pretty much everything you could think of, and that's not even getting into economy manipulation and club dynamics associated with it. I've never seen a community more open to joining the most outlandish schemes.

Don't believe me? Start a roleplaying knitting circle where you give half the group red yarn, half the group blue yarn, and see which group stabs the other group's eyes out with a knitting needle first. And then tell me how many of them come back next week.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - SissyNektar - 09-24-2018

Man, am I sorry I wasn't here during the golden age *sighs wistfully* I guess we'll just have to make our own kind of crazy.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - -J- - 09-24-2018

I dunno, in the last month I've seen a club devoted to orcs enslaving elves (and other inferior species) doing a public branding, the Cactus order trying to solve a murder mystery in the hotel... and occasionally a gangbang hosted by someone doing it the old-fashioned way: rustling up people and booking a motel room.

The craycray is still strong. And thank goodness for that!

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Emmie - 09-24-2018

With the rise in popularity of Discord, the forum sees less and less use I'm afraid. Though I do feel usage has gone up and down, so perhaps we'll see an increase again. ^^

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Vrook - 09-25-2018

About the "Invalid user information" error.

I encountered it last night as well. For me, a simple reload of the page seemed to do the trick. You could try that, when you encounter it. If it won't work this way, indeed, as JCF said, contact support at team.mnfclub@gmail.com

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 09-25-2018

a while ago I tried to join the discord and I got a message saying it was by invite only. I didn't think that was fair & open discussion so I just stayed with this Forum

it's been over a month since the last update. can we expect something really good in the pipeline?

like MMales get to dance on the stripper pole, selling apartments, a new Minigame, a new sex pose like FF oral or wild doggy or 4 some sex?