MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Zephyr - 08-19-2018

I play in Chrome. If I leave tab open next time it can take forever to load; much quicker to close and reload tab.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Vrook - 08-20-2018

All those freezing in loading screens and delays when loading the game, are part of the Flash limitations, if I'm not mistaken. And it's not based on a certain browser. I use Edge to play and still have those problems every now and then. The only thing that you can do then, is indeed, reload. I know it's not a pleasant thing to do, if in the middle of a bed session.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Estarossa_Red - 08-20-2018

I don't know if anybody suggested or it's in development, but how do you from MnF developers think about having mini games group missions RP themed? Examples below.

Ex 1:

Cuck RP POV - Story: Minigame for up to 4 people. Possible threads: 1-The wife; 2-The wife lover; 3-The Cuck; 4-The 3rd element (could be another male or female for a 3some) optional.

Evening dinner in a house or apartment of the wife lover (could be a setup chosen before minigame starts). Pleasant talk during dinner while wife (employee) flirts with her lover (employer). Insinuations during dinner. Cuck has to excuse himself with some job emergency at the job place that will take the whole night. However, since he can't control himself, he hides his car close by and comes back to see what happens. Then he sees his wife on the living room flirting and so it goes on. Slow strip, default clothes should be included in the mini game, like evening sexy dress, stockings etc.

Optionals should include profission of the wife (maid, babysitter, secretary, colleague, etc.), which could make for the clothes choices.

Ex. 2:

Teacher RP POV Story: Up to 3 people or more: 1-Teacher (Male or Female); 2-Student; 3-Student or Teacher (Optional)

Last test of the year and the student fails. He/she has a crush on his/her teacher. Teacher realizes it, and take advantage of the student. Clothes are set with some optionals from each character.

Other suggestions:

Friend's Mom/Dad
Stepmom/Father
Stepsister/Brother
Boss/Male or Female/ BDSM
Cousin
Famous Characters (Comic Books, TV Shows, Games, Actors/Actresses etc)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 08-20-2018

Hi Russwar
Interesting idea for a storyline driven multiplayer minigame. Maybe it could be combined with a new restaurant location in the game. Players can visit the restaurant and pick a table big enough for 2 or 3.  They can chat under diningroom scenery until the table is full with enough people to initate a 2some or  2some. Then the sex scene can automatically move the players directly to the bed in the room of the player that initated the 3some. (must have a room/apt/house to activate the sex scene).   Or the sex scene can just be the bathroom or alleyway of the restaurant.

Similarly the devs can create a school location and when players pick a classroom they chat there until a sex scene is initiated by picking a desk. The desks could function like the showers. Then the sex pose scenery could be a classroom in the background.

Since your minigame idea is meant primarily for fun rather than for money then I would say it would fit in the Suggestion sub thread - The rest.  Usually minigames that are meant to all money go in the econmy thread. But yours is different.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Zephyr - 08-20-2018

Nice ideas but too complicated for where we are at now; not even got 4 round pose yet.

Thank you for mentioning my thread but I can’t put it forward as it it seems impractical.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Emmie - 08-21-2018

russwar you can email support with the idea yourself as well.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 08-21-2018

Good idea Emmie.
the Dev are the ultimate judge on what gets added. They are best suited to determine how to uniquely implement your idea.

The forums are great for feedback & building up support for an idea. But after all it's just our opinions.

Generally speaking we could use more multiplayer minigames that are sex & storyline driven.  With so much uncharted territory regarding minigames is it worth it to break that out into a separate thread?

in the meantime I have added classroom sex & dining table sex as suggestions for public sex locations in the sex pose thread.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Emmie - 08-22-2018

Minigames that is multiplayer is definitely needed, I'm still holding out for poker or some such. And might be a good idea to give mini games their own thread, since that can be quite a bit of content on its own.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Willy_for_Boobies - 08-22-2018

New eye and skin colour:
it seems that bought skin and eye colours get lost after premium expires 
and it has to be bought once more again after getting then new premium  : ((

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Zephyr - 08-22-2018

(08-22-2018, 07:30 PM)Willy_for_Boobies Wrote: New eye and skin colour:
it seems that bought skin and eye colours get lost after premium expires 
and it has to be bought once more again after getting then new premium  : ((

That is naughty;  everything else remains active when you renew prem.  If you use a certificate you can’t until old one expires;  makes timing difficult.