MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Darkheresy - 08-10-2018

(08-10-2018, 08:40 PM)Zephyr Wrote: IvanXLIV
Adding couch sex would give a third place for sex after bed and shower.  DP for shower is a logical extension.

Darkheresy
Agree that people do but how does button help?

Maybe a button with a drop down list behind, which can be filled, so that the bio can be used for more important things

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 08-11-2018

Here are my thoughts on the new NPC sex scene.
Pros
1. it's good that the Devs finally completed that mini-game with a "Fuck Her" finale
2. The angle & POV is great
3. the Devs ran a rotation from sex poses to clothing to a minigame update so it's a we'll rounded approach

Cons
1. Since I wasn't that excited about the latest FFM threesome (I don't think a girl in a upside down hand stand is practical for great sex); then I was hoping for a better sex pose update
2. Since it's an NPC sex scene it may get limited use because once you've done it a few times it gets old.
3. the scene needs anal options & a assjob option ( ass cleveage cock rub)

Suggestions
1. I think this POV looks alot better than our Reverse Cowgirl pose. It would have been nice to see it in a sexpose
2. It would be cool to have a multi-player option in this game. Two players can control a petnis and they can race each other. They can bet money similar to the rodeo. The player that goes the farthest distance wins the money. And maybe they can have an option to bet sex using their own avatars in the same MF sex pose. 
3. another way to do a multi- player mode is to have one player control the speed of the girl walking & the other player controls the petnis. They can bet money.  if the petnis can get the girl naked he can get the money wagered and sex. if the girl can keep any item of her clothes on then she wins the money.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - -J- - 08-16-2018

The Shaman tower and skin/eye color changes were a loooooooooong time coming.

Finally, orcs and elves and demons and angels and aliens and whatnot can better look the part!

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Ticket - 08-16-2018

Where is shaman lair? Can't find it on map or manual :c

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Emmie - 08-17-2018

Try clearing your cache.

On another note, a more low key update, you should now be able to report avatars even if they are offline, deleted or on another server!

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Karter - 08-17-2018

I like this new addition to the chat. If someone asks something or offer services its better to contact them this way.

Indeed, been wanting that for a while now, helps finding people in a crowd as well if they're spamming or something. xD

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 08-19-2018

I like the latest updates of the skin & eye color change & the link to the profile in the public chat system.  Good Job Devs at listening to our feedback. Congrats to the players who expressed their interest in it.

I'll be looking forward to fucking that Orc lady with my Petnis.  I hope that to they do a little more to that zone that encourages player to player interaction. Maybe they'll final introduce the battle for sex game.  A competitive game where the loser can get fucked.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Naughty_Visaria - 08-19-2018

I don't know where else I can post, but I think this might be the best place to do this. I have been having problems lately with the game having a hard time loading scenes, areas or getting into the game. Its becoming slow I would say. I play on my laptop and use Firefox in incognito mode to play. If anyone have any ways or knowledge of fixing the problem I am having that would be greatly appreciated.