MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Amberlicious - 07-27-2018

Yes John,

The number of people would be down to the number of people you invite to your room/house/ap. If you like big parties, fine. Prefer some more intimate, fine too.
As per interaction I understand that it would be nice to have the option of the Voyeur doing something like masturbating or depending on the pose even participating a little. But I don't want to create new poses or a moresome. These poses are already being considered on a different forum. My suggestion is for a simple, quick and useful way to implement a Voyeur.
At this stage I'd like to keep it simple, easy and fast to implement. Later, if the devs think this deserves some dev hours, they can add features.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - subgirl25 - 07-27-2018

(07-26-2018, 07:22 PM)JohnSins Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 10:42 AM)subgirl25 Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 10:40 AM)Amberlicious Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 10:33 AM)subgirl25 Wrote: patently waiting for poker and the spectator mode...

Spectator mode!!! WOW, this will be perfect for all those cuck rps
I love it!

dont hold my beathe on that one in supposedly been in development for almost 2 years now

I don’t think spectators mode was ever said to be in the works, just doable to implement... but it depends on which mod you talk to... cause honestly, we are all in the dark about that...

there was about 3 mods that told me and a few friends it was getting made

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Karter - 07-28-2018

[Image: nUQyZjk.png]
[Image: hbCgojs.png]

Not the same costume xD

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Vrook - 07-28-2018

Clear your browser cache and do a forced reload, usually ALT + F5

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Wacko - 07-28-2018

Can we please find a way to "mass" invite groups of people. I'm really tired of individually inviting people for parties to my house or suite. This would save a lot of headaches and I'm sure it'd be an easy thing to do...

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Zephyr - 07-28-2018

(07-28-2018, 07:08 PM)Wacko Wrote: Can we please find a way to "mass" invite groups of people.  I'm really tired of individually inviting people for parties to my house or suite.  This would save a lot of headaches and I'm sure it'd be an easy thing to do...
Good idea.  I will try to add it.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Vrook - 07-29-2018

I don't know how much would the mass invite be a good idea. Because, as it's happening now with the Auctions/Party invites sent via PM's, it will lead to even more spamming around.

Cause, for example, I'm not interested in auctions. But I have people in my friend list that organize them. And they will throw invites every 5-10 minutes. Which will lead to mass amount of spam. Or if they will be implemented, to be limited to once at 30 minutes. Or something like this.

RE: Recent Changes and Thoughts - LilCaylee - 08-03-2018

(01-22-2016, 03:20 AM)Bansai This happens to me, all the time. I have had men attempt to rape me (rp), throw me against the wall, punch me, all because they want to lay with me and I didn;t respond to their pm\s quick enough. I have been igniored because of this, and it hurts my feelings. I don't understand. I have many pm's every time. I can't answer all, so fast. Wrote: It is Mortimer, I've seen some female players here get harassed by guys following them around wherever they go. Then started to disturb conversations. Kinda annoying, really.  Angry

Hope this will help ease the stress from playing this game  Big Grin

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Zephyr - 08-03-2018

If this happens in PMs you should report with screenshot evidence. It does not happen often but I have had someone get angry because I did not reply within 2 minutes; he was level 5 or 6 so should have known better.

Am I correct in thinking that if someone goes offline or to another server report button does not work? Not sure it was always this way.

Updating report function has been suggested in my thread but no details were given.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Emmie - 08-04-2018

If it happens in your PM's, don't bother taking a screenshot with the report. We get logs of any PM's between the reporter and abuser, and we don't use screenshots as evidence because of how easy they are to fake with programs such as photoshop. If someone does something they should not. Report them then and there. Don't ask anyone else to report them, cause that is just gonna spam us, and won't change our choice on how to deal with it.

Yes, currently if they log off or move server, you can't report. It's something we are hoping will change.