MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 07-25-2018

it's been a month since he last update. just curious does anyone know what's coming down the pipeline?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Emmie - 07-26-2018

I will talk to the devs about maybe hinting on coming updates, I'll get back to you once I get a response.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - subgirl25 - 07-26-2018

patently waiting for poker and the spectator mode...

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Amberlicious - 07-26-2018

(07-26-2018, 10:33 AM)subgirl25 Wrote: patently waiting for poker and the spectator mode...

Spectator mode!!! WOW, this will be perfect for all those cuck rps
I love it!

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - subgirl25 - 07-26-2018

(07-26-2018, 10:40 AM)Amberlicious Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 10:33 AM)subgirl25 Wrote: patently waiting for poker and the spectator mode...

I love it!

dont hold my beathe on that one in supposedly been in development for almost 2 years now

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - JohnSins - 07-26-2018

(07-26-2018, 10:42 AM)subgirl25 Wrote:
(07-26-2018, 10:40 AM)Amberlicious Wrote:

I love it!

dont hold my beathe on that one in supposedly been in development for almost 2 years now

I don’t think spectators mode was ever said to be in the works, just doable to implement... but it depends on which mod you talk to... cause honestly, we are all in the dark about that...

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Emmie - 07-26-2018

I know it was speculated by people way back. I think a moderator said a much wanted update, or needed update was on the way perhaps? And people usually assume things. I will see about getting more involved in getting hints on updates, and I will come back here and explain whether it's gonna happen or not when I know. And in what form ofc.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - IvanXLIV - 07-26-2018

(07-26-2018, 07:26 PM)Emmie Wrote: I know it was speculated by people way back. I think a moderator said a much wanted update, or needed update was on the way perhaps? And people usually assume things. I will see about getting more involved in getting hints on updates, and I will come back here and explain whether it's gonna happen or not when I know. And in what form ofc.

At the very least, the devs should tell us what *type* the next update will be - without giving out the specifics… here are examples of said types:
  • clothing and/or accessory
  • sex pose (optionally telling us the subtype: FM, MMF, etc.)
  • real estate (apartments and houses fall into this category, as well as modifications such as: adding a strip pole)
  • minigame
  • geography (adding a new "region" to the MnF world, or new interactive public buildings/floors)
  • utility (things like scrollable avatar bio, DnD feature, sortable item/friends lists, etc.)
Ivan

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Amberlicious - 07-27-2018

Ok, this is my suggestion on how to implement this.

But, firstly I want to say that I believe this is the simpler way of doing it and not necessarily the best. Of course we all would like houses we could build and have sex anywhere we wanted with all in the house or room watching it, but this is a completely different system.

With the current setup I would LOVE to see the Voyeur mode:

Every Prem player in a house, apartment or hotel room has a small button similar to the Boot. This button could be an eye or a stool and puts you in voyeur mode.
A player in Voyeur mode can enter any bed action and watch what is going on. He/She can't interact with the sex (no new poses!!), but is allowed to read and participate in the sex chat. The Voyeur also doesn't take any sex slot and is just that: a voyeur.
Like in RL, when 2 or more people are having sex in a bed the others around can see them. if you don't want someone to see it and jump in, don't invite them to your place. A boot option from the host could also be added, but I don't think it is necessary.
I guess this wouldn't be hard to implement and would allow for so many good possibilities for everyone.
In regards to XP I don't care if the Voyeur gets some or not.
Also with this system any bed action could or could not have a limit of voyeurs per action. Having several voyeurs in a sex scene would allow for so many group RP possibilities.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - JohnSins - 07-27-2018

(07-27-2018, 12:15 AM)Amberlicious Wrote: Ok, this is my suggestion on how to implement this.

But, firstly I want to say that I believe this is the simpler way of doing it and not necessarily the best. Of course we all would like houses we could build and have sex anywhere we wanted with all in the house or room watching it, but this is a completely different system.

With the current setup I would LOVE to see the Voyeur mode:

Every Prem player in a house, apartment or hotel room has a small button similar to the Boot. This button could be an eye or a stool and puts you in voyeur mode.
A player in Voyeur mode can enter any bed action and watch what is going on. He/She can't interact with the sex (no new poses!!), but is allowed to read and participate in the sex chat. The Voyeur also doesn't take any sex slot and is just that: a voyeur.
Like in RL, when 2 or more people are having sex in a bed the others around can see them. if you don't want someone to see it and jump in, don't invite them to your place. A boot option from the host could also be added, but I don't think it is necessary.
I guess this wouldn't be hard to implement and would allow for so many good possibilities for everyone.
In regards to XP I don't care if the Voyeur gets some or not.
Also with this system any bed action could or could not have a limit of voyeurs per action. Having several voyeurs in a sex scene would allow for so many group RP possibilities.

That would be a cool and practical way of implementing it... however, I would also add a feature where the people having sex are the ones with the option, not the host... and moreso, I would prefer that there are 3 levels of access... one with pose and chat and crowd interaction, one with just poses and chat, and the other with just poses... idk, but I prefer to keep the chat intimate, and some would too... yet there are others that wanna get as many people involved as possible