MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - YourFavouriteSausage - 05-15-2018

No idea if it's the right thread, but I was wondering if anything has been planned for the incoming 1 million users goal, or not ?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - TwoToneRebel - 05-15-2018

(05-14-2018, 08:15 AM)emirc Wrote:
(05-14-2018, 07:09 AM)Blck Wrote:
(05-13-2018, 08:36 PM)Elder Statesman Wrote: So lets all cool down, Fellows!

What has happened?
The devs created a long promised update, many of us have waited for.
But we are disapointed, cause the in game price is rather ridiculous....
So far so bad.
As a matter of fakt, nobody needs those houses, especially, when you posseses an appartement.
So a very little number of members will buy one, using their ingame money.
Maybe some freaks will buy one for real 49,95€ ? Thats OK.
If the Devs  will earn enough money by this trick, they are not forced to make higher prices for premium.
So its good for all users too...

So keep cool, keep playing, keep waiting for a more usefull update!

Greetings, Elder Statesman.

You know that what you wrote is wrong because if they will gonna see that people buy this for 50$ it means that they can allow themselfs to do much more bigger crappy updates that are useless and costs even more right . At this moment they seems to be in huge financial crisis and like one of player said , they know this game has got a little amount of time to be alive so they want to earn as much as it is possible.
why you are hating so much? if you don't like this game then just leave it and forget about it...
Don't give her the attention brother, she's always out here hating on the game and calling the devs and mods (and former mods) names. Not worth it

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - JohnSins - 05-16-2018

(05-14-2018, 03:11 PM)Piotr Wrote:
(05-14-2018, 12:58 PM)Kemoto Wrote:
(05-14-2018, 10:37 AM)Emmie Wrote: I wanna pitch in and start off by saying that it's possible to be upset, very upset even, over something in a game, and still have parts of it that you enjoy, like the community for example. Though I would prefer if people not state their opinions or thoughts as facts. Whether this was a last attempt to cash in before the game dies or not for example, is up for debate, and only the devs can truly say what their intention behind it was. After some back and forth discussion though, the price of the new house has been lowered to 200k, a stripping pole was added and they also squeezed in the feature where you can boot individual players from your house, apt and/or room. The old "boot all" feature still exists ofc, but now you have the choice.

Now, I am fully aware that 200k is still A LOT, but even so, a big step down from 500k. I also advice people not to use bots, cause that can get you permanently banned.

Then, what will happen with those players like me who spent their 500k to buy it?
I mean, now players can get it for just 200k, and they even have a pole... I know we have it now too, but we didnt when we bought it Confused

*I'm sure if you relay your concerns to the devs in a polite email they will work with those that are in your boat to find a recompense.
There was another thread discussing the issue....just email the support team about it, and they will refund you if your telling the truth...

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 06-12-2018

finally my sexy Nurse outfit is here!!!! and it's at an affordable price. Awesome. Well done Devs

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Zephyr - 06-13-2018

Yes, it is more than earlier outfits but is still affordable so is right direction.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - crimsonextacy - 06-19-2018

I like that the nurse outfit is at an affordable price. Hopefully this continues and they stay around 1000-1500 each.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - 6DarkRaven9 - 06-22-2018

Please add outfits in sex, otherwise we do not need anymore cosmetics if they're useless in a sex game. Focus on FF, MM, mini games to earn money, and other things.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Emmie - 06-22-2018

You should be able to see who wrote the last post as well.
http://prntscr.com/jy5jvd
If you look at the far right there, it says Last Post: name

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Emmie - 06-24-2018

Thoughts on the new pose anyone?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - YourFavouriteSausage - 06-24-2018

(06-24-2018, 10:27 AM)Emmie Wrote: Thoughts on the new pose anyone?

The animation is smooth and I like the face expressions, but overall I didn't like it very much. 
Few options, only 1 person(again) controls it and you basically don't see a thing both for licking and penetration. And the camera angle could give headache to some people lol