MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Peter_the_Poet - 05-12-2018

Real Story...I was one of the games first Millionaires.

I will share my rags to riches story.

One night at the Vodka Bar, I was enjoying the drinks and dancing...when I came across a patron who was going on and on about how rich she was; tipping the dancer crazy amounts of cash.  This got me interested, as I thought she may be willing to share that wealth, as the night went on she revealed she was looking to buy a premium code; as she was from a less fortunate country in South America and couldn't afford one herself.  So me being a good guy, offered to buy her a premium code in exchange for in-game cash.  This was a win-win for both of us, as she was willing to offer me 1000000 in-game cash for a 3 month sub !  Once I told another friend of mine this "deal" my friend was very skeptical...but with our conversations at the Bar; I could tell this wealthy woman was a worthwhile cause.  We all met soon thereafter at a VIP Room...as this transaction would take a long time...this was before the Bank was an option.

I made an alt account, a female to dance for all the money I could carry Wink  During these dances, we talked about what she would do once she finally had premium...and how I would adjust to being so rich.  

Well...I can tell you, money isn't everything.  As I eventually ended up giving most of it away to those in need.

Currently I have a one bedroom apartment, which I had to save up for...but this new 2 bedroom apt is insanely overpriced, and out of reach for 99 percent of mnf members.  Personally I could see the price placed at 200,000 would be more fair.

PS.  Celeste, I hope you are doing well <3

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - 6DarkRaven9 - 05-12-2018

Wow they did something besides pointless clothing. Good job and keep it up now we can own an actual house with 2 bedrooms (too bad only 1 shower) for only-$500,000?!?!?!?!?!?!?! 0_o
OK now things are getting WAY out of hand. Good luck strippers and prostitutes getting the cash needed let alone just buying it all.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Renn21 - 05-12-2018

I see a lot of negativity about the new house update. I'd just like to say that if it truly bothers you then just pretend that there was no update and continue playing as you were. I agree that half a million is a bit much but at least there is a choice. And hey, I bet there are people out there that will pay that and they get to enjoy their new home. I've only been here a couple weeks but I think this game is really unique and has a lot of potential. Let's generate some positive vibes eh? Maybe the next update will have a fun new mini game

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Elder Statesman - 05-13-2018

So lets all cool down, Fellows!

What has happened?
The devs created a long promised update, many of us have waited for.
But we are disapointed, cause the in game price is rather ridiculous....
So far so bad.
As a matter of fakt, nobody needs those houses, especially, when you posseses an appartement.
So a very little number of members will buy one, using their ingame money.
Maybe some freaks will buy one for real 49,95€ ? Thats OK.
If the Devs will earn enough money by this trick, they are not forced to make higher prices for premium.
So its good for all users too...

So keep cool, keep playing, keep waiting for a more usefull update!

Greetings, Elder Statesman.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - emirc - 05-14-2018

(05-14-2018, 07:09 AM)Blck Wrote:
(05-13-2018, 08:36 PM)Elder Statesman Wrote: So lets all cool down, Fellows!

What has happened?
The devs created a long promised update, many of us have waited for.
But we are disapointed, cause the in game price is rather ridiculous....
So far so bad.
As a matter of fakt, nobody needs those houses, especially, when you posseses an appartement.
So a very little number of members will buy one, using their ingame money.
Maybe some freaks will buy one for real 49,95€ ? Thats OK.
If the Devs  will earn enough money by this trick, they are not forced to make higher prices for premium.
So its good for all users too...

So keep cool, keep playing, keep waiting for a more usefull update!

Greetings, Elder Statesman.

You know that what you wrote is wrong because if they will gonna see that people buy this for 50$ it means that they can allow themselfs to do much more bigger crappy updates that are useless and costs even more right . At this moment they seems to be in huge financial crisis and like one of player said , they know this game has got a little amount of time to be alive so they want to earn as much as it is possible.
why you are hating so much? if you don't like this game then just leave it and forget about it...

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Emmie - 05-14-2018

I wanna pitch in and start off by saying that it's possible to be upset, very upset even, over something in a game, and still have parts of it that you enjoy, like the community for example. Though I would prefer if people not state their opinions or thoughts as facts. Whether this was a last attempt to cash in before the game dies or not for example, is up for debate, and only the devs can truly say what their intention behind it was. After some back and forth discussion though, the price of the new house has been lowered to 200k, a stripping pole was added and they also squeezed in the feature where you can boot individual players from your house, apt and/or room. The old "boot all" feature still exists ofc, but now you have the choice.

Now, I am fully aware that 200k is still A LOT, but even so, a big step down from 500k. I also advice people not to use bots, cause that can get you permanently banned.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Kemoto - 05-14-2018

(05-14-2018, 10:37 AM)Emmie Wrote: I wanna pitch in and start off by saying that it's possible to be upset, very upset even, over something in a game, and still have parts of it that you enjoy, like the community for example. Though I would prefer if people not state their opinions or thoughts as facts. Whether this was a last attempt to cash in before the game dies or not for example, is up for debate, and only the devs can truly say what their intention behind it was. After some back and forth discussion though, the price of the new house has been lowered to 200k, a stripping pole was added and they also squeezed in the feature where you can boot individual players from your house, apt and/or room. The old "boot all" feature still exists ofc, but now you have the choice.

Now, I am fully aware that 200k is still A LOT, but even so, a big step down from 500k. I also advice people not to use bots, cause that can get you permanently banned.

Then, what will happen with those players like me who spent their 500k to buy it?
I mean, now players can get it for just 200k, and they even have a pole... I know we have it now too, but we didnt when we bought it Confused

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Peter_the_Poet - 05-14-2018

(05-14-2018, 12:58 PM)Kemoto Wrote:
(05-14-2018, 10:37 AM)Emmie Wrote: I wanna pitch in and start off by saying that it's possible to be upset, very upset even, over something in a game, and still have parts of it that you enjoy, like the community for example. Though I would prefer if people not state their opinions or thoughts as facts. Whether this was a last attempt to cash in before the game dies or not for example, is up for debate, and only the devs can truly say what their intention behind it was. After some back and forth discussion though, the price of the new house has been lowered to 200k, a stripping pole was added and they also squeezed in the feature where you can boot individual players from your house, apt and/or room. The old "boot all" feature still exists ofc, but now you have the choice.

Then, what will happen with those players like me who spent their 500k to buy it?
I mean, now players can get it for just 200k, and they even have a pole... I know we have it now too, but we didnt when we bought it Confused

*I'm sure if you relay your concerns to the devs in a polite email they will work with those that are in your boat to find a recompense.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 05-14-2018

I want to add the following suggestions

1. we should have the ability to SELL THE STUDIO APT back to the game. This will allow some people to finance the cost of the new house. There is no need to own both the studio & the house under 1 avatar.

2. We should as so have the ability to TRANSFER THE STUDIO APT KEY TO OTHER AVATARS. There is no need to own both the studio & the house under 1 avatar. The ability to transfer the key will allow us to give one of our other avatars the studio so our main avatar can own the house.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Zephyr - 05-15-2018

(05-12-2018, 10:42 AM)Wacko Wrote: I personally love the houses, but wish there was a stripper pole.  And I wish they gave you the option to remove furniture. But beggars can't be choosers. 

Anyway, not sure where else to post this but: 

HOUSE DESIGN FOR SALE Big Grin

Like to see what design looks like with furniture in place