MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - IvanXLIV - 04-03-2018

(03-24-2018, 12:45 PM)TamenMay Wrote: So ... can we hold some hope for old premium poses to become free ?

Amen to that... with all the Premium poses available now, the 1,000-XP poses (Get On Top and Climbing The Tree) should be unlocked for non-Premium.

I don't see how doing this would cause the devs to lose any money, quite the contrary; if non-Prems feel "pampered", it might be an added incentive for several of them to go Premium all the way. Just my humble opinion.

Also... Ever since the Split Poundage pose came out, I've been dreaming of seeing it implemented for use on the apartment's and luxury suite's couch - in a way similar to shower sex (that is, as long as one participant is Premium, anyone can use it without having to purchase it with XP and/or cash).

Cheers Big Grin

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - subgirl25 - 04-03-2018

still waiting on that spectator mode and poker its been over a year since they mention it

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Blabe - 04-07-2018

Would be good to make a pose which can be used in the kitchen apartment and/or the couch. Pity to have useless furniture Smile

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - megyn - 04-07-2018

If i could add only one pose that i think would make a lot of people happy, it would be a special pose .

Basically - one pose with a new outfit - a mini skirt and short tight blouse, to be a clothed sex pose, maybe bent over from behind. So they could sell this new outfit, make money on the outfit, and also finally have clothed sex - but without needing a dozens of new animations for every existing pose

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - DerpyChick - 04-08-2018

(03-28-2018, 12:34 PM)Overfiend Wrote: I like the new naked outfit. Making it level 10 & up gives us all some reward for achieving a high level.

I also like the new lesbian strap-on pose "Femme Fatale".  It has all the features that the original had in the FFM pose.  I still wish there were a way to play with the breasts & finger the ass.  But all things considered it's good.  I was expecting an "FF - Oral" pose but this was probably already cooking and the FF-Oral pose is probably in the queue.  

Well the Devs gave us an FF pose & an MF pose which were the 1st & 2nd place winners in our last sex pose poll. HOORAY!

i wish they would add a FFF pose,the game needs to have a lesbian 3some pose Confused

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Zephyr - 04-08-2018

(04-07-2018, 10:44 PM)megyn Wrote: If i could add only one pose that i think would make a lot of people happy, it would be a special pose .

Basically - one pose with a new outfit - a mini skirt and short tight blouse, to be a clothed sex pose, maybe bent over from behind.  So they could sell this new outfit, make money on the outfit, and also finally have clothed sex - but without needing a dozens of new animations for every existing pose

Good idea.   A lot of people want a clothed pose and this keeps it simple enough to implement.

Outfit seems like the farm girl with a skirt replacing the shorts.   Pose could also be based on split pound or npc from motel.

Maybe also high heeled shoes, I think some want that.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Joanna_Smith - 04-27-2018

Well. we got a new pose today, the footjob.
I tried it out while buying it. It only has the slow,medium,hard options and nothing much else to add to it.
I guess its great for people who are into feet, i myself am a little underwhelmed Sad
anyone else who has a different opinion? i would love to see what you think.

Also. double penetration is now free for non premium members and i have to say... i forgot that pose existed.
but hey! updates are good dates right?!

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 04-27-2018

yeah i'm disappointed in the Footjob update as well.  
Of all the possible poses, i don't think Footjob was in high demand.  
Moreover for it's simplicity it costs 2500 sex exp, which seems a bit high relatively speaking.
It doesn't even increase the number of rounds of sex to 7. 
Also I was hoping to at least get a view of her pussy and both tits while she's giving me the Footjob.  But instead i only get to see half of one boob.  
This is certainly a disappointment.  

It's nice to see that the free users got an update.  
However, of all the possibilities it seems like a 3-some pose is a bit too advanced to be offered for free.  
Also if a user can have a 3-some for free, it lessens the need to buy a premium membership.
This would not have been my suggested update for free users.  Just my opinion

I have always been optimistic here in the forum but this set of updates has struck a blow to my optimism.
I'm losing faith in the Dev's willingness to listen to our feedback.  
Even without our feedback, it doesn't even show well for the Dev's own ability to make sound decisions.

On the other hand, we've see lesbian strap-on sex, a boob-job with banana milkshake, & now a footjob.  
Are the Devs trying to focus on deviant & unusual forms of sex?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Zephyr - 04-27-2018

Have not got it yet but expect to be underwhelmed as well. It is really just a female equivalent of banana milkshake: a pose only good for the exp.

Yes, it does seem an odd choice for a free pose.

Our suggestions were made so long ago that I can’t see that these things were already in development and if they were, why did the devs think that they were good or wanted?

Not asking for constant communication from devs but a single line saying, “Sorry but strip poker will take too long to do / system can’t handle it” would do a lot to placate forum users.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - biBoy120 - 04-27-2018

I'm surprised they haven't transposed some of the scenes into mm as well. Wouldn't have to make new poses, ie the default poses could just have a guy instead of a girl