MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Zephyr - 03-02-2018

Level 11s don’t get points and message is "No Exp, look for a member with higher Level!" even if there is not one.
Same I think is true if you go with a level 5 or more below yours. But that does not seem to apply here.

Maybe Overfiend you went 6 times and got same message, not really accurate though.

It goes down from 1st to 6th go with same partner, 100%, 100%,50%,33%,25% 0.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Elder Statesman - 03-03-2018

Thanks for explainig me, Fellows!
Now I understand better...
But I cant see any need for this gimmick! >Sad
It spoiles the game!
When I have sex with members beneath lvl6 = 0 EXP!
When I have sex with a high leveled member for the second time = 0 EXP!
Thats ridiculous !!!
I m playing this game for two years now, we dont have to change it all.
But there is an urgent need for some fitting of the EXP-System as well as the reward of the mini-games.
(You cant save 50.000$ for an appartement, by playing silly mini-games with a max. reward of 50$ !!!)

Thank you for understanding my troubles! Wink

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - TwoToneRebel - 03-05-2018

So I've been playing flappy petnis a lot and I don't get the complaints. I think it's the second most fun minigame (first is shooting gallery) but it is by far the most efficient way to get money. It takes like 30 seconds to get to 300 feet, which is 50 dollars. That takes 50 seconds in the rodeo. In addition to that, you aren't limited by multiples of ten. You can get like 38 dollars and restart. You make money much quicker on that game than anything especially if you're a free user and can't strip.

EDIT: I just timed it for science and it takes around 36 seconds depending on how long it is from the time you hit start to when it actually starts counting feet to reach 300 feet and max out the money you can get.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 03-22-2018

Well the new pose is.....interesting, it's definitely not my favorite, but it's not bad either. I do love the finish at the end since I have always enjoyed messy endings hehe. All in all it's a better version of the boob job pose I think. Not as many options as there are in the other pose, but it's more fun and fluid than the other in my opinion at least.

Anyways as always I'm curious and eager to see and hear how everyone else feels about the new update.

Oh and on a side note NOOO NOT ANOTHER NEW LEVEL CAP!!!

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Adam - 03-22-2018

The new pose is boring af. I didn't expected anything good from them tbh xD

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 03-22-2018

well the new pose is not what I was expecting.  In our last poll an MF-Skin on Skin pose finished 2nd to FF-Oral.  
Maybe since it's been so long since males got a pose then the Devs decided to give males some attention. 
 Also maybe the FF-Oral is planned to be released later. All speculation though. 
Nevertheless the males got a pose.

The pose itself is a good complement to the female version of the tit job.
The cumshot is hot. Though it would have been better to provide an option to cum on face and another option to cum on tits.
The pose is light on options so I'm a little disappointed in the high cost of 2500 sex exp.
I am happy that it didn't cost any money. The Skin on skin distinction in our last poll may have influenced that.
The artwork is cute though. I could get into it.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - JohnSins - 03-22-2018

(03-22-2018, 07:41 PM)Overfiend Wrote: well the new pose is not what I was expecting.  In our last poll an MF-Skin on Skin pose finished 2nd to FF-Oral.  
Maybe since it's been so long since males got a pose then the Devs decided to give males some attention. 
 Also maybe the FF-Oral is planned to be released later. All speculation though. 
Nevertheless the males got a pose.

The devs definitely were working on this pose pre-poll, as they usually would never release a pose this soon comparatively to the end of the poll... It’s probably safe to assume that FF oral is gonna be the next pose released, since it won the most recent pose poll. I suppose they understood that men were pissed about the underwhelming male updates, so they weren’t going to change their plans for a poll...

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - SadistSid - 03-22-2018

I will say I am not too impressed with the new pose, it just seemed lazily thrown together because men have had very little attention as of recent.
For what the pose is, I feel it should have cost a lower amount of EXP but otherwise it is nice to see us guys get something.
Maybe next we can get some clothes or another pose?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Evanya - 03-22-2018

Also, has anyone noticed a few things in the pose don't match the girl's avatar?
The chin doesn't match, and it seems like the eyes are purple regardless of the girl's actual eye color.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 03-23-2018

Yeah it's a bit buggy with I believe the chin, eyes, annnd possibly the nipples lol, not sure have only done it twice