MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - RACO - 02-14-2018

(02-14-2018, 03:16 PM)Karter Wrote: Is it me, or the max reward in the new game is only 50 bucks...

Yeah, and not even a happy ending, hahahahaha

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Jessica - 02-15-2018

How long to get $50?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 02-16-2018

Think it's once she is naked lol but I could be wrong idk ain't spent much time on the new mini-game

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - proncain - 02-16-2018

(02-15-2018, 12:35 AM)Jessica Wrote: How long to get $50?

Every 50ft she loses a piece of clothing. At 300ft she is naked and the money tops out at $50. At about 400ft it starts to get difficult.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Joanna_Smith - 02-20-2018

Don't know if anyone has noticed yet, but i just walked around in my overalls and whenever i move, the top dissapears!

Other people could see it too, dont know if the same happens to other girls. But walking around in that outfit causes you to go topless temporarily.

bug i asume?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Jessica - 02-20-2018

(02-20-2018, 06:09 PM)Joanna_Smith Wrote: Don't know if anyone has noticed yet, but i just walked around in my overalls and whenever i move, the top dissapears!

Other people could see it too, dont know if the same happens to other girls. But walking around in that outfit causes you to go topless temporarily.

bug i asume?

Just bought it.   Wanted it to look Denim but could not achieve that look so sold back.   But it remained as default outfit, even when switching AVs.   I think that is a cache problem.

But what is weird is having outfits listed that I don’t just remember not buying but would not have bought.   Have bondage with rings in colour I want then without in colour I don’t want but bought after.   A bow that goes with nothing I have.   Just can’t see purchasing by mistake.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Vrook - 02-21-2018

It may be a server error. Try clearing your cache and see if the problem will still be present after.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Elder Statesman - 03-02-2018

Hello Overfiend!
We discussed the urgent fixing of the Exp-system in Dez, 15th. Do you remember?
Now listen, what happened to me yesterday:
I had wonderfull Sex with a beautifull Lady (lvl 11 !)
After the first rounds , for wich we earned a lot of EXP, we need a shower.
After shower I was told "No Exp, look for a member with higher Level!"
Same was told after a second match in bed...
Is it a bug or is it a joke?
Higher than lvl 11 ??? (I m lvl 9!!!)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 03-02-2018

yeah I hear you Mr. Statesman. I've experienced that as well. Sometimes if I had took much sex with the same person, I'll get that message regardless of their sex level. In your case, since you only had sex 2 or 3 times, it seems a bit too early. It might have been a bug that it gave you that message so soon.... nevertheless this is frustrating. And it kills the excitement of all the great sex you had. It bothers me too.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - pumparump628 - 03-02-2018

From what I've noticed the first 2 times get you the most xp, after that it slowly starts to decrease just how much you gain from it. I always figured it was them kinda encouraging you to go out and bang other peeps and to also stop too much power level abuse