MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 01-17-2018

True I mean I don't mind them adding a new NPC sex scene or whatever you wanna call it. No it's just a little annoying/disappointing to see them add that in now compared to other requests and whatnot that have been made/put in since, I mean again I don't mind or care but seeing actual recent requested stuff added in would be nice. Though I'm not delusional to the fact that it takes time to make stuff, but still would be nice to hear a "we hear you all and are working on this or that"

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - proncain - 01-17-2018

A look into the Dev's using their main site. They released 24 full games, with multiple scenes, in 2017. That is 2 per month on average, 90% of their scripts were submitted by users.

On the club site, there were 19 update entries for 2017, 6 of them clothes, 2 locations, 6 poses (2 of which costs money and exp), the bank (scam), the new stripper move, and 3 of them I almost didn't count because they involved little to no effort on the devs part (shower sex, adding shower sex to prem hotels, opening cell blocks in the prison for no reason). The Dev team is just two guys, and they aren't expanding, so they aren't lazy because they crank out MNFGames every other week and throw a small bone to the club when they think about it.

The sub price of the club is $10/month, and the devs have to deal with players in an MMO setting. The sub price of the main site is $30/month and the devs can crank a couple games out with scripts written by someone else and not have to worry about constant complaints about this or that function or update frequency, all for double the monthly price of a AAA MMO, yet somehow they still get subs.

Makes sense why they ignore this game like they do, doesn't it?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 01-17-2018

Complaining doesn't help, just saying.......plus they probably do have to pay to keep the servers up as well. Also comparing this to what they do on their other games/site is kinda unfair. I say unfair since there they kinda have "creative freedom" as in with mnfclub they have presets for body types etc that have to be taken into consideration when making poses, and made to work properly with each body type. Not saying that this excuses them, but just something to think about. In regards to comparing a sex game's developer to a regular game developer well I find that kinda silly since you can't really compare the 2 industries (one being regular games and the other a sex game). Because from what i understand and have been told by a few friends there arent too many decent adult games (sex games) out there.

And just because I tend to say this for arguments sake this is solely my opinion and thoughts on the matter and you or anyone else are welcome and entitled to your own thoughts and opinions.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - JohnSins - 01-17-2018

(01-17-2018, 12:42 AM)Avax69 Wrote: True I mean I don't mind them adding a new NPC sex scene or whatever you wanna call it.

I do, and most people should... we asked for strip poker minigame a long time ago, as a community (forum and twitter), and we got a NPC scene that I and most people will literally try once... Complaining may not help, but this is the thread where people can do it, so why try to repress it?....

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 01-18-2018

Hey John,
Good to hear from you again.
Honestly, i thought the exact same thing when i first saw the NPC scene.  Just as you said it, we asked for strip poker and got this game which i we will probably only try once.  I was upset too.  i definitely understand the frustration expressed here.  And you're right this is the forum for expression ideas & concerns

But i also understand Avax's comment that complaining won't help. When i first felt the frustration on not getting the strip poker game in this last update, it left me feeling angry & helpless.  With the exception of either cancelling my membership or ignoring updates completely, i felt helpless.  I knew though however that if i just vent anger here on the forum, it might go on deaf ears to the Devs or it might back fire with others not wanting hear another complaint about a widely known issues with the Devs.  So in a way i understand Avax, since the issues are widely known it might not be worth it to rehash them.  So instead we should let the people voice their concerns but at the same time guide them along a constructive path.

So i rationalized it all by thinking - if it took them this long to get the hotel girl NPC hotel scene updated then maybe strip poker is on their list as well.  It just may take longer than expected.  What we really need is a moderator to get some answers from the Devs confirming their intention to provide the strip poker and the timing of when we should expect it.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - IvanXLIV - 01-18-2018

I haven't commented in a while, but I felt I had to point out something...

Did anyone notice that the last four updates came out at roughly one-week intervalls?

Not that I want to sound overly positive, but perhaps we should see this as a good sign - if the devs starts to deliver updates more often and more regularly, we won't feel as disappointed when one of these doesn't meet our exacting standards...

Anyway, I'm cautiously optimistic for the coming months. Rolleyes

Just my two cents.

Ivan

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - proncain - 02-12-2018

Look at that, even the brand new minigame is bugged...

[Image: Capture.png]

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Vrook - 02-13-2018

You should try clearing your browser cache or even restart your browser. It might have been a connection issue.
Every time I played the game, it went pretty smoothly.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Pina - 02-14-2018

(02-12-2018, 05:44 PM)proncain Wrote: Look at that, even the brand new minigame is bugged...

[Image: Capture.png]

I've got that bug a few times and the game itself doesn't run that smoothly to me o.o

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Karter - 02-14-2018

Is it me, or the max reward in the new game is only 50 bucks...