MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - IfUSeekAmy - 12-15-2017

(12-14-2017, 03:22 PM)Overfiend Wrote: Let's talk about this "Fun" thing
The pose is fun.  
But as the line of people cancelling the membership according to previous posts have said...there are other ways to have fun that doesn't cost as much and make more sense.  Hence you have people that don't feel like the update makes sense so they cancel their membserhip and play for free. They are still having fun too. They can still enjoy a threesome via an invite without paying the devs a dime.

I'm posing a second idea that for those that are remaining as premium membership. The pose is fun. But so is the 69 threesome pose which costs alot less. It's just as much fun and pays out about the same sex exp points.  So maybe I'll opt not to use or buy the strapon at all since I can have fun and earn the same for a fraction of the cost.  which raises the third point, why make a pose cost so much and pay so little? That approach makes it fall out of favor naturally. it just doesn't make sense

Reminder this is a game.  I always remember that when i invite a female avatar to my room and based on the role play I realize I'm actually talking to a guy that's using a female avatar (not that much fun). So yes I put aside my let's make friends attitude and treat it like a game sometimes.

I said that to preface this, This is an issue with fundamental economics of game design.  In a Basketball game a free throw is worth 1 point and a more challenging long range shot is worth 3 points. In football a touchdown is rewarded with 6 points and a FIeld Goal is rewarded with 3 points. In Super Mario Bros the first bad guy you stomp is worth 100  points then the second is 200, then 300 and so on to 1000 points before getting a 1up extra life.  This is fundamental game design.  The increase in challenge provides increase in reward. The increase in the challenge to get $10,000  , 3,500 sex exp points and arrange to hookup with 2 girls at once should be rewarded higher than other poses.

Of course I have fun with the pose. The point is that if the devs want to keep people paying and keep people happy then they have got to create updates that makes sense. If they continue with this approach of increasing cost without a related reward then we'll have a mess of a game and a longer line for cancelling membership.

At the very least I should be able to argue that it cost so much but pays the highest in sex exp.  So that when I'm having sex with a female Avatar controlled by a male & not having that much fun, at least the game rewards me fairly.

On another note let me remind you that sex exp does matter because it's a major driver in the games design. Sex exp controls your sex level. Your sex level then in turn controls access to the baths, the new stripper pose and likely more items/areas in the future. Sex level also determines the sex exp points awarded after a sex session. Many of us are higher level avatars now but I remember being a level 1 and a Level 8 avatar refused to have sex with me because of my sex level. So yes it does matter in some instances especially when your not cozy with a well known friend.  It would be foolish to ignore it's importance.

But on the bright side, as someone who's interested in playing with the latest additions to the game like the new FFM pose, you've still got something that can keep you busy -- regardless of the amount of XP gained per session.
Unfortunately for me, I'm not interested in anything FF related and honestly the newest FM pose for girls was, in my humble opinion, pretty disappointing. 
At this point I'd be glad to have a great pose for girls that earns us *any* amount of XP. As long as the pose is great I couldn't care less about the numbers. 

That's not to say that I'm not acknowledging your issue with how things are, I'm just saying that the game lacks content which is the greatest problem here.
I personally feel like the game's design still mainly caters to men which is not really surprising, since the vast majority of the playerbase are actually guys.
The leveling system had nothing to do with my decision to end my membership, I'll tell you that much.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Elder Statesman - 12-15-2017

Hello Zephyr!
Please excuse my bad english, its not my original language...Wink
You said: No need to get exp!
Thats not true, IMHO.
When I have sex with a beautifull lady with high level, I have to walk around, looking for her , chatting, flirting, inviting to my appartement, a glass of champaign, 4 or 5 rounds of steaming hot sex, a little shower after that, a little smalltalk, kiss, goodbye....it takes an hour of time, minimum.
Each of us will probably earn 200 - 250EXP.
To get the new pose, you have to save 3500 EXP, that means, you have to play this game for at least 14-17 hours!
(Besides the time, playing minigames to earn 10.000 bucks to pay it!)
The result is, as Overfiend told us, higher Levels refuse to have sex with low-levelers. Sad

An update of the leveling-system would make it easier for both, High-levels and low-levels,
to get their EXP, and we all have more fun! Wink
Its a win-win!

With best regards!

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 12-15-2017

(12-15-2017, 10:42 AM)Elder Statesman Wrote: Hello Zephyr!
Please excuse my bad english, its not my original language...Wink
You said: No need to get exp!
Thats not true, IMHO.
When I have sex with a beautifull lady with high level, I have to walk around, looking for her , chatting, flirting, inviting to my appartement, a glass of champaign, 4 or 5 rounds of steaming hot sex, a little shower after that, a little smalltalk, kiss, goodbye....it takes an hour of time, minimum.
Each of us will probably earn 200 - 250EXP.
To get the new pose, you have to save 3500 EXP, that means, you have to play this game for at least 14-17 hours!
(Besides the time, playing minigames to earn 10.000 bucks to pay it!)
The result is, as Overfiend told us, higher Levels refuse to have sex with low-levelers. Sad

An update of the leveling-system would make it easier for both, High-levels and low-levels,
to get their EXP, and we all have more fun! Wink
Its a win-win!

With best regards!
14-17 hours?!! That's a bit excessive. I mean honestly it comes down to how you go about getting exp. If you're gonna go out and do the whole chat and sex for 4-6 rounds then yeah it'll take longer. If you go out and do the 1 round trick then you could probably get to 3500 exp within 2 hours depending on the person. Honestly exp isn't an issue because in the end all you use exp for is to get poses or to represent your level. You can argue and say that it's tedious to get exp and whatnot but again it doesn't take that long depending on the person and how you go about getting exp. Ultimately if you're valuing exp over the fun/"fun" you have with others then idk what to tell you. Yes it's nice to have the incentive and for both people to gain exp but in the end that shouldn't matter. At least that's how I view it, but to each their own I suppose.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Elder Statesman - 12-15-2017

3500 Exp within 2 hours???
Ohhh my dear Avax!
You would kill me! Big Grin
I m an old man, I like it nice and slow...

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 12-15-2017

Maybe I'm just too honest & good hearted but it shocks me that "cheat tricks" like alt farming & 1 round sex exp grinds are promoted as viable solutions in the game.

Honestly if you have to use "cheat Tricks" to get ahead in a game then the game wasn't designed well, in my opinion.  Also a well designed game wouldn't allow for "cheat methods".  It should be designed so that a player can fairly achieve their goals using the normal means available in the game

Alt-farm & Sex Exp Grinds are not real solutions. they are evidence of the games flaws that gamers have exposed. They might get you to your goal but in truth you're just taking advantage of a glitch in the game. If the Devs want to make their game respected throughout the world then they need to address these glitches and provide real solutions.

Mr. Elder Statesman , I agree with you. The sex exp system needs some fixing. A good start would be allowing sex exp points to be earned on all sex encounters with other avatars.  A second improvement would be making sex exp points earned increase with the challenge of the sex pose.

Applause to Mr. Elder Statesman for telling the truth about his experience, that represents so many others. I've been through those situations as well.  He's just trying to meet young lovely girls and have fun. But the design of the sex exp system doesn't do enough to support his fantasy.  Hence we are bringing it to attention to find a solution

For those that argue that we don't need sex exp, then I ask " Why do we have it at all?" If we don't need it then get rid of it.   But clearly the Devs won't do that nor would we suggest it because in fact it does serve the purpose of facilitating progress in the game.

I get it some people just wanna have fun and not worry about these details. That's cool and ok.
But don't think it's wrong to think long term and attempt to fix some of these hiccups.
. I'm just trying to be a part of the solution and provide honest constructive feedback for the devs to work with to polish this game into a fine piece of work.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 12-19-2017

I'll admit that i was over-zealous on this topic.  The odds of the Devs making any changes to the Sex Exp points system or within the new FFM pose is very slim.  However, I will also admit that there are underlying issues with the Sex Exp Point System, even if this topic becomes a skeleton in the closet.  
Thanks for the candid feedback from all my avid forum members

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - F_1 - 12-19-2017

A good start would be allowing sex exp points to be earned on all sex encounters with other avatars.

XP largely depends on the different levels of the two players.   At a level 4 difference the higher level gets so few xp that it’s sensible to cut it off above that:  if meaningful points are to be given for a level difference of 4 they would have to be substantially increased for a lower level of difference.

A second improvement would be making sex exp points earned increase with the challenge of the sex pose.

XP already increases if you use premium positions.

He's just trying to meet young lovely girls and have fun.

He can do that:  what he is asking for in addition is xp.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 01-16-2018

can i just say how funny it is that a "pose" that i had told a few friends would be kinda cool to see added in to the game finally did get added in.........except it's a NPC sex pose lol

haha sorry just find that funny, though all jokes aside i gotta say it looks nice, and i still think it'd be a fun new addition for everyone to be able to do in bed......just saying.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Jackson125 - 01-16-2018

Welp, I just checked this new NPC pose... it's like the devs are laughing at my face by this point.

Couldn't they at the very least make it avaliable for premium users? I mean, just do the whole "buy the flowers" thing and then use it as a way to learn it.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 01-16-2018

It looks like the Devs are crossing off some old requests from their list. An NPC sex scene with the girl from the hotel is an idea that was requested a long time ago. It's nice to have finally. However the Devs should really pick up the pace so they can address some items that are currently in demand.