MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 11-26-2017

i don't like paying 10K for the new pose either, honestly. As a premium you can have up to six avatars. that amounts to 60k if each one gets the pose. That's way too much money. Which is the same problem as the apartments which is why apartment sharing is suggested.

But i will say this, the one good thing about the new pose is that both males and females can get the pose. And once one person has it the girls can share the strap-on, regardless of who initially bought it. So for example. if a male bought the pose, then the 2 girls can use it in FFM. Or if one girl bought the pose, the other girl can use it even if she is a free account. So in that way, even though it is expensive, it can still be shared, to some degree. It's not a perfect solution to the cost but it does alleviate it a little.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - proncain - 11-26-2017

(11-26-2017, 09:13 AM)obidobi Wrote: Tired of the apologists and defenders.

Whether you guys think it's cheap or not, the developers add high costs to new things to try and get people to spend real money on faje currency.

Premium is not worth it, the measly amount of content is pitiful for what you pay.

It surprises me too, when people seem to think paying $10 a month for access to outfits and a few extra poses is worth it and we should just be happy with that, and I would be if they would have stayed on track and not taken this turn towards "pay us so you can pay us more" mentality. I really hoped the 5k outfit, 50k apartments, and the 3k FF pose were one offs but this just shows that this is what we can expect from now on.

Unless they incorporate MUCH better ways to make money in game (hell even premium only minigames or minigame bonus payouts for premium players that actually make these new paywalls manageable) then expect pay $5-$10 of real money for each new update, every other month, on top of a premium sub.

Calling it now; MNFClub falls due to developer greed. And as I always say, I sincerely hope I am wrong.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Adam - 11-26-2017

The better way is don't pay a dime for premium, poses and stuff if that bothers you. Then you all can play or chat there more relaxed. Anyway, when they add other minigame, pose and stuff. Could be a problem always for something little. PS: I am not a defender, I say It is what it is. I don't pay a dime so idgaf.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - obidobi - 11-28-2017

(11-26-2017, 10:30 AM)Inala Wrote:
(11-26-2017, 09:13 AM)obidobi Wrote: Tired of the apologists and defenders.

Whether you guys think it's cheap or not, the developers add high costs to new things to try and get people to spend real money on faje currency.

Premium is not worth it, the measly amount of content is pitiful for what you pay.

As i said then just don't pay. Why complaining? This is a business and if people stop paying then they'll have to do something. Complains can be (and seem to be) ignored as long as the business is profitable.

Would you tell someone to stop praising something?

This is a discussion forum, if there is an element of the game that needs addressed this is the place to do it.

Complaints and praise have 3 uses, they potentially let the developers know they are doing something right or wrong.

They let other players know what's good and bad, in this case I would warn players about getting premium until something is addressed and finally some people like to talk about aspects of a game.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - IfUSeekAmy - 12-03-2017

My premium membership ended in October and I've been lurking on here ever since, checking if anything relevant is being added to the game and such.
I'm personally quite dissatisfied with the rate at which the updates are coming down the pipe as well as the nature of the latest ones as neither one of them really seems interesting to me.

I have no idea what the devs are planning on doing or what they're focusing on right now since their contact with the community is basically non-existent but if something else really IS coming in the near future, it has to be really good, engaging and game-changing if I am to tap the Log In button any time soon.

Adult oriented MMO games are few and far between which is why this game's got some great potential so it's really sad when its developers are not willing to capitalize on it, despite the massive amounts of feedback on the forums.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - proncain - 12-04-2017

(12-03-2017, 10:43 PM)IfUSeekAmy Wrote: My premium membership ended in October and I've been lurking on here ever since, checking if anything relevant is being added to the game and such.
I'm personally quite dissatisfied with the rate at which the updates are coming down the pipe as well as the nature of the latest ones as neither one of them really seems interesting to me.

I have no idea what the devs are planning on doing or what they're focusing on right now since their contact with the community is basically non-existent but if something else really IS coming in the near future, it has to be really good, engaging and game-changing if I am to tap the Log In button any time soon.

Adult oriented MMO games are few and far between which is why this game's got some great potential so it's really sad when its developers are not willing to capitalize on it, despite the massive amounts of feedback on the forums.

Exactly. Meanwhile, 3DXChat has just changed the game with their World Editor, making their sub worth it again to me. Crazy how in the years they have been around, 3DX has never released an update expecting you to pay real money for. /sarcasm

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Jean_25 - 12-07-2017

Now that I discover 3DX (just watched their trailer, and visit the website...) it seems to me that MNF its only a shady copy. I will move to 3DX as soon as my premium will expire

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 12-07-2017

I've seen the 3DX chat demos. I admit they look hot. But for me I don't like downloading an app on my computer for anyone to find. Unless there's a way to get around that, I think this game has the Advantage of being totally on the web and more discreet.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 12-11-2017

generally speaking it seems like threesome poses should pay more in sex exp points than regular 2 player poses. I don't look that way right now. I think the devs should make that improvement.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Zephyr_2 - 12-11-2017

(12-11-2017, 01:48 PM)Overfiend Wrote: generally speaking it seems like threesome poses should pay more in sex exp points than regular 2 player poses. I don't look that way right now. I think the devs should make that improvement.

I was also surprised (and disappointed) that 3 ways did not give more points.   But does that matter?   We do it for fun and know how to get points if that is what we want.