MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - crimsonextacy - 11-25-2017

Wait so the male literally does nothing? I thought the female being fucked would be performing oral on him.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 11-25-2017

what i meant to say was when she is being fucked and has not started performing oral on him yet.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - 6DarkRaven9 - 11-25-2017

Money for poses=scam. They're trying to encourage microtransactions with pitiful goodies in return. tsk tsk
All this time for this pose? Pff! 3DXChat has my money for now on. Especially with its upcoming World Editor I can make my own locations. Smile

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Willy_for_Boobies - 11-25-2017

(11-25-2017, 12:37 AM)crimsonextacy Wrote: Wait so the male literally does nothing? I thought the female being fucked would be performing oral on him.

... girl chooses her oral actions ;-))
... (man only can do the swapping) ;-))

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - proncain - 11-25-2017

(11-25-2017, 02:38 AM)6DarkRaven9 Wrote: Money for poses=scam. They're trying to encourage microtransactions with pitiful goodies in return. tsk tsk
All this time for this pose? Pff! 3DXChat has my money for now on. Especially with its upcoming World Editor I can make my own locations. Smile

Yup,  this is the new normal for this game, everything will start costing more money than you can make with the pitiful minigames, and being premium doesn't give you money, only the option to buy it with real money. No one can deny this has become a cash grab now. 3DX isn't much better on length between updates, but at least they give status updates and don't ignore their paying users. I'm with you Raven.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Adam - 11-25-2017

When you buy premium, you buy it for what you see. Not for what u wait. Otherwise just wait to see what's going on and buy it after if you would like. If no, nothing happens.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - crimsonextacy - 11-25-2017

It's understandable that people would be upset about having to pay 10k just to be able to use a new pose. Money is difficult to actually earn in the game and it's clear they want people to buy fake money with real money.

Premium players are already paying monthly to have access to the new content, shouldn't that be enough? It's not a huge problem to me because I'll grind for it, they're not getting extra money from me but I can understand other people not being ok with it. The last outfit was 5k, are those going to keep going up in price as well? My fear is the devs are going to get to money hungry and it's going to eventually lead to the death of this game.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Inala - 11-25-2017

(11-25-2017, 07:48 PM)crimsonextacy Wrote: It's understandable that people would be upset about having to pay 10k just to be able to use a new pose. Money is difficult to actually earn in the game and it's clear they want people to buy fake money with real money.

Premium players are already paying monthly to have access to the new content, shouldn't that be enough? It's not a huge problem to me because I'll grind for it, they're not getting extra money from me but I can understand other people not being ok with it. The last outfit was 5k, are those going to keep going up in price as well? My fear is the devs are going to get to money hungry and it's going to eventually lead to the death of this game.

For a premium player getting 10k shouldn't be a problem, that amount is easy to get by one means or another.

Also like Adam said when you pay for your premium you are paying for what you are getting at that moment, if you don't like what you are getting then don't pay. And new updates that you don't like shouldn't be a reason to feel scammed (like someone said before) or whatever. You pay for the premium content as it is not for what it is going to be.

And in the end the best way to protest is not paying. Again if you don't like what you get then stop paying. If they get less income they'll have to do something to make people pay again.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - obidobi - 11-26-2017

Tired of the apologists and defenders.

Whether you guys think it's cheap or not, the developers add high costs to new things to try and get people to spend real money on faje currency.

Premium is not worth it, the measly amount of content is pitiful for what you pay.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Inala - 11-26-2017

(11-26-2017, 09:13 AM)obidobi Wrote: Tired of the apologists and defenders.

Whether you guys think it's cheap or not, the developers add high costs to new things to try and get people to spend real money on faje currency.

Premium is not worth it, the measly amount of content is pitiful for what you pay.

As i said then just don't pay. Why complaining? This is a business and if people stop paying then they'll have to do something. Complains can be (and seem to be) ignored as long as the business is profitable.