MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Nervana - 11-22-2017

I still regularly sign on, but once my prem expires I will be gone for good, just not enough happening to keep me giving them money; (I know people see it as a 'premium' status is for features added you shouldn't expect updates) but the premium stuff isn't worth the monthly fee. If it was a $50 charge to have prem forever I wouldn't expect new updates but I look at it like Patreon; pay monthly to have people develop a new game and constantly adding new features and things to do, which, MnF staff have not done enough of in my opinion.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - proncain - 11-22-2017

(11-22-2017, 08:14 AM)Nervana Wrote: I still regularly sign on, but once my prem expires I will be gone for good, just not enough happening to keep me giving them money; (I know people see it as a 'premium' status is for features added you shouldn't expect updates) but the premium stuff isn't worth the monthly fee. If it was a $50 charge to have prem forever I wouldn't expect new updates but I look at it like Patreon; pay monthly to have people develop a new game and constantly adding new features and things to do, which, MnF staff have not done enough of in my opinion.

Well said. Been lurking since these forums opened and they regularly go at least 35-40 days without an update of any sort, then they throw us a small bone out of nowhere, and then silence for another month or two in our current case. Information about upcoming updates are kept quiet and only communicated to certain Moderators, if that, and even in those cases we never get any sort of discernible ETA.

The devs don't care about their community here, sometimes it even feels like they view their Club players with silent contempt next to their main site subscribers, which gets an update every two weeks on average (often from ideas given to them by that community), and has subscriber-only forums last I checked. Here on this forum we have threads with hundreds of good ideas, most of them even taking into account difficulty of implementation, and we get ignored and that makes the updates we get feel like they are given reluctantly.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - ThunderD - 11-24-2017

Finally an update! aaaand....it's not my thing Dodgy Tongue

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 11-24-2017

i'm just surprised to see a fully controlled by the girls threesome pose and overall it's pretty nice, though 10k for the strap-on is ALOT lol but overall i'd say it's a nice little pose and is something new and possibly a clue for stuff to come in the future

looking fwd to hearing all the complaints about having to spend 10k in-game cash and 3,500 exp for the pose Tongue lol

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - crimsonextacy - 11-24-2017

They finally added in a strap-on? Oooh I can't wait to check that out when I get home tonight. =)

I don't even mind the amount of cash, I'm just glad that made it in. Is the threesome all girls as well?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - lightstripe - 11-24-2017

Im disappointed that you dont use the Petnis for the strap-on, something that has a visual for cumming.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - crimsonextacy - 11-24-2017

(11-24-2017, 09:56 PM)lightstripe Wrote: Im disappointed that you dont use the Petnis for the strap-on, something that has a visual for cumming.

Hmm they do make strap-ons that can squirt out fake cum. They could have done that.

And I just checked the main page to see that is a ffm pose, so that answers my previous question. Is the npc scene mentioned just the same pose or is it something different? 

It would be nice if the strap-on and double sided dildo eventually can be used again in other new poses later down the line.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Willy_for_Boobies - 11-24-2017

(11-24-2017, 09:55 PM)crimsonextacy Wrote: They finally added in a strap-on? Oooh I can't wait to check that out when I get home tonight. =)

I don't even mind the amount of cash, I'm just glad that made it in. Is the threesome all girls as well?

FFM as i know . one male "needed" .. he can only do the swapping ;-))

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Blck - 11-24-2017

10 k $ for pose is in my opinion too much , and male <with no offense> does nothing in this :< only swap

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 11-24-2017

When 1 girl is using the strap on and the guy is doing nothing, then the girl getting fucked should make more hot faces. Right now she has the same face regardless of how hard or which hole you fuck when she's only being fucked by the strapon......

Otherwise the pose is hot as hell!!!