MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Pina - 10-27-2017

(10-27-2017, 06:27 PM)AdamKroenen Wrote:
(10-25-2017, 11:38 AM)Pina Wrote: When they are gonna update T_T ? Why does it have to pass a month everytime T_______T ?

On twitter for now. You can vote for the next mini game for add on the next update(I think so)

https://twitter.com/ClubMnF/status/922688325416378369

Yeah but since this poll it's not even completed yet, they will get even more time to get it integrated in the game and it's been a month already, i don't wanna wait even more T_T

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 10-27-2017

I'm curious to see what the results will be on Twitter....
Thanks for posting it there since i do not have a Twitter account.  

At the end of the day the Devs will take a look at the results of both Twitter and this MNF forum and make their own decision.  
I don't think one poll invalidates the other. It's just more data.  
I view the MNF Forum the primary source for MNF News. Twitter is an extension of that - a means to reach more people.  
So from the Devs perspective it's just more data to consider collectively.
Can someone please post the results here when available? (preferably in the Mini-Game Ideas I : Final Poll thread)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Adam - 10-27-2017

Anyway. I feel that they will add another minigame different than some on the poll. Tongue

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - JohnSins - 10-28-2017

(10-27-2017, 10:30 PM)AdamKroenen Wrote: Anyway. I feel that they will add another minigame different than some on the poll. Tongue

yea, i think brandon said they are gonna add a petnis minigame soon....

Now on an unrelated note, lets look at the poll numbers through both polls combined (at 376 votes[subject to change]) and if percentages stay the same through out the twitter poll, the percentages for both polls stay relatively the same (+/- 00.2 error).
fv= forum votes, votes tv= twitter votes, t= total(all votes combined), v= votes (total votes combined for each minigame)
Note that there is definitely double counting,as in people voted in the both polls thus eschewing the true total
(1) Strip Poker: 82fv+124tv (33%)= 206v/573t= 36.0% for both polls 
(2) Sperm Bank: 67fv+98tv (26%)= 165v/573t= 28.8% for both polls
(3) Live Sex Show: 28fv+109tv (28%)=137v/573t= 23.9% for both polls
(4) EXP Exchange: 20fv+45tv (12%)= 65v/573t= 11.3% for both polls

Hopefully this means that the devs will deliver on a multiplayer strip poker, since more than a third of the voters want it....

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Vrook - 10-28-2017

Zephyr, you're entitled to your opinion. I just stated what was clear as daylight. As for the mini-game that they will decide to implement, I don't really have a preference. But indeed, Strip poker or Strip blackjack would be a nice addition, if it would be Multiplayer. In this way, the game would become more entertaining, making it a bit more fun to play again. Until then, if they will add a random mini-game, which will be like, "play 10-20 minutes to earn $100", I'll pass.

As always, it's just my view on the matter,

With all due respect,

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Zephyr - 10-28-2017

On forum people got to debate the merits of the various options: in particular if strip blackjack and strip poker split the vote. I don’t think that that debate could have taken place on Twitter.

If the vote is then taken to Twitter then those on the forum may well feel shafted if there is a different outcome, as JohnSins said. If the Twitter vote is as important or more important than the forum then what is the point of the forum?

Of course the Devs will implement what they want: maybe things that that they have been working on already.

But I can’t understand Overfiend’s complacence. It is not about more data. He has not got a Twitter account so could not even vote in his own poll. If you want to have an opinion on MnF register on forum: not difficult.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 10-28-2017

Not to escalate things but it's kinda silly to argue whether or not a poll on the forums should or shouldn't be on the official Twitter of the game/site. It's just means more people potentially get a say/vote on the subject which is fair. Besides in the end the devs may add in one or more of the ideas voted upon or none at all. All in all they get the final say, ofc not trying to argue or anything but we're all adults here so let's try and be civil about this and not argue on something like this.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - subgirl25 - 10-28-2017

(10-28-2017, 02:45 AM)JohnSins Wrote:
(10-27-2017, 10:30 PM)AdamKroenen Wrote: Anyway. I feel that they will add another minigame different than some on the poll. Tongue

yea, i think brandon said they are gonna add a petnis minigame soon....

Now on an unrelated note, lets look at the poll numbers through both polls combined (at 376 votes[subject to change]) and if percentages stay the same through out the twitter poll, the percentages for both polls stay relatively the same (+/- 00.2 error).
fv= forum votes, votes tv= twitter votes, t= total(all votes combined), v= votes (total votes combined for each minigame)
Note that there is definitely double counting,as in people voted in the both polls thus eschewing the true total
(1) Strip Poker: 82fv+124tv (33%)= 206v/573t= 36.0% for both polls 
(2) Sperm Bank: 67fv+98tv (26%)= 165v/573t= 28.8% for both polls
(3) Live Sex Show: 28fv+109tv (28%)=137v/573t= 23.9% for both polls
(4) EXP Exchange: 20fv+45tv (12%)= 65v/573t= 11.3% for both polls

Hopefully this means that the devs will deliver on a multiplayer strip poker, since more than a third of the voters want it....

a petnis minigame...not likely cuz free users cant use get a petnis so they wouldnt be able to play the new minigame dont seem fair

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - JohnSins - 10-29-2017

(10-28-2017, 11:29 PM)subgirl25 Wrote: a petnis minigame...not likely cuz free users cant use get a petnis so they wouldnt be able to play the new minigame dont seem fair

I mean this isn’t speculation, or rumors, this was Brandon talking to one of the devs and literally saying that this is the new mini game. Fair or not, it is what they are working on. I’m sure they will try to find a way to include the participation of free users... 
Photo of Convo: http://prntscr.com/gz81o7

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 10-29-2017

I agree with Avax69 - the twitter vote gets more people to vote - take a step back & look at the big picture from the Devs perspective i think they want to ensure they are getting the opinion of as many members as possible....Of course i would like more participation on the forum rather than twitter but to each his own.

Also I'm in favor of the Petnis game that the Devs is cooking up as well as the FFM pose.  It would be cool to have an alternative to the Glory Hole. Excuse me ladies i'm about to be very forward, Instead of alot of cocks we'll get a lot of pussies.  Great!!! As a straight male how can i turn that down?!....

I don't think that it take anything away from our vote.  First of all they probably started cooking up the Petnis game before they announced it. So I don't think they'll stop production of it.  Also the Twitter vote is not finished.  So i think they'll likely finish up the Petnis game & the FFM pose and then produce the mini-game that we voted on afterwards.  All that means is a little delay, which honestly i anticipated would be 2-3 months.  

And in what rule book did anyone say that the Devs can only produce 1 game?...Anything is possible....They can produce as many games as they like...Hence the Games of Desire, MNF games and now MNFClub.  So i wouldn't worry...we'll get the game that's voted in but with patience & persistence.  

But regardless of what you and i think, it's ultimately up to the devs.  So i can't make any promises.  I just hope the Devs see the value in producing both the Petnis game, FFM pose and our voted game.  It would be a huge win for them if they can pull off that string of votes.  It would boost the Moral of the users tremendously and may bring in more premiums?...so Let's encourage them to be bold, think big and make it happen.