MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - emirc - 09-22-2017

nice updates developers are really active it's good Smile

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Vrook - 09-22-2017

(09-22-2017, 10:27 AM)ThunderD Wrote: New update with Egyptian Queen outfit!

What "by Zelen" means? Is Zelen a developer? An external illustrator?

I would have preferred something more classic, like a maid outfit...but I love it!

I suppose, Zelen is the one that drew the outfit and the devs implemented it in the game. Or he supplied the idea. Something along this line.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Zephyr - 09-22-2017

(09-22-2017, 12:51 PM)Vrook Wrote:

I would have preferred something more classic, like a maid outfit...but I love it!

I suppose, Zelen is the one that drew the outfit and the devs implemented it in the game. Or he supplied the idea. Something along this line.

My gripe is the cost - $5,000.   Then there is the pose in red heat, $4,000.   Hope this is not a trend.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - TwoToneRebel - 09-22-2017

(09-22-2017, 06:47 PM)Zephyr Wrote:
(09-22-2017, 12:51 PM)Vrook Wrote:

My gripe is the cost - $5,000.   Then there is the pose in red heat, $4,000.   Hope this is not a trend.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's their way of trying to fix the economy. Make some really expensive things so the really rich people start spending more, and then they can implement more ways to make money.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - proncain - 09-23-2017

I think it is pretty obvious what is happening as far as the economy is concerned. They introduce a Real Money conversion and then the next few updates we get are:

$4000 for a sex pose - money was never needed before
$50,000 for an apartment
$5000 for an outfit, when the most expensive before was $1200 I believe
and the rodeo suddenly starts acting up

This is a cash grab, because the only way to get this amount of money (without having stashed a ton in the past using other accounts) is to buy it.

Expect to see more of this, and once again, I truly hope I am wrong.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 09-23-2017

The rodeo has always been bugged it's just now people are now noticing it, as for the past few updates would I call it a cash grab........yes and no, from the get go people knew apartment weren't going to be cheap even waaaay before they actually got added in, now the clothes and pose well both were a bit steep in price, but I wouldn't call it enough to be a cash grab

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Zephyr - 09-23-2017

Apartments are not too expensive but you do need one for each AV on same account.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Vrook - 09-23-2017

(09-23-2017, 04:32 PM)Avax69 Wrote: The rodeo has always been bugged it's just now people are now noticing it, as for the past few updates would I call it a cash grab........yes and no, from the get go people knew apartment weren't going to be cheap even waaaay before they actually got added in, now the clothes and pose well both were a bit steep in price, but I wouldn't call it enough to be a cash grab

Well, indeed. You're right here, Ava. The -3 seconds bug has always been present at the Rodeo. Don't know if it's a flash issue, or actually a script failure. Since I don't have so much IT knowledge, I won't get into details.

Then, when you say that the latest outfit is not such of a deal, given it's price of $5000, let me disagree. Yes, the pose, it came out with a $4000 price tag. Alright, that it's resonable since it actually works towards the actual gameplay. So, it does give something new to do in-game. 

As for the Egyptian outfit. $5000 is really steep. It doesn't improve or change the gameplay by any means. So, it should have been released with like, an $1000 price tag or something along the lines. 

Yes, for apartments and poses and such, alright, they could ask for a significant sum, since, it actually improves the gameplay and makes the game more enjoyable. 
As for clothes, yes, they are a nice moment adition, but one that quickly outlives it's usefulness. 

As always, it's my opinion. 

With all due respect,

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Zephyr - 09-23-2017

Maybe Rodeo problem is being noticed more as more people need money and are playing it more.

Apartments are not expensive: what makes them expensive is needing one for every AV on a premium account.

I have $4,000 pose, just for 1 AV. I mainly go with guys but I really don’t want to pay for it because it is just not that good. What I want girl on girl is 4 rounds not 3, think we had that once. And oral.

$5,000 is too much for Egyptian but I would be happy to pay up to $2,000. What it means is that I have only bought it for some AVs not all: not sure how this helps Devs. It particularly impacts new players who have to play mini-game to pay for it*: surely a downside. It does not affect those who made money in past as they generally have far more. *Maybe they will buy it which is real purpose.

Having said that, there are far more girls wearing it than I would have expected.

I have loads of outfits that are not worn, just thought I should have in wardrobe: more careful now.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 09-24-2017

(09-23-2017, 08:17 PM)Vrook Wrote:
(09-23-2017, 04:32 PM)Avax69 Wrote: The rodeo has always been bugged it's just now people are now noticing it, as for the past few updates would I call it a cash grab........yes and no, from the get go people knew apartment weren't going to be cheap even waaaay before they actually got added in, now the clothes and pose well both were a bit steep in price, but I wouldn't call it enough to be a cash grab

Well, indeed. You're right here, Ava. The -3 seconds bug has always been present at the Rodeo. Don't know if it's a flash issue, or actually a script failure. Since I don't have so much IT knowledge, I won't get into details.

Then, when you say that the latest outfit is not such of a deal, given it's price of $5000, let me disagree. Yes, the pose, it came out with a $4000 price tag. Alright, that it's resonable since it actually works towards the actual gameplay. So, it does give something new to do in-game. 

As for the Egyptian outfit. $5000 is really steep. It doesn't improve or change the gameplay by any means. So, it should have been released with like, an $1000 price tag or something along the lines. 

Yes, for apartments and poses and such, alright, they could ask for a significant sum, since, it actually improves the gameplay and makes the game more enjoyable. 
As for clothes, yes, they are a nice moment adition, but one that quickly outlives it's usefulness. 

As always, it's my opinion. 

With all due respect,
Never said it wasn't a big deal in terms of cost for the pose and outfit, I did say they were a bit steep in price, but to call a 5k outfit or a 4k pose that not everyone will want or use a cash grab is a bit much.......granted everyone is entitled to their own opinion and usually mine are in the minority I don't mind since I'm just saying my thoughts on the subject. Though I never said I agreed with the prices, I've even gone on to say in other posts of mine that they're both a bit too pricey