MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - ThunderD - 09-11-2017

I'm kinda fine with all kind of updates as long as there are some Big Grin

Fewer people will complain with faster updates, a lot of them get angry because they pay for months to get something they can't use.

Also the devs have weird ideas for clothes, why they think we're gonna be more happy with "Cyclops Sunglasses"?! but not with...I don't know...a blindfold !!!!

BTW we're getting close to Halloween and I will expect a big Halloween themes update u.u

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 09-11-2017

Well they've done a somewhat Halloween theme before already by changing the appearance of the in-game locations and adding in the pumpkin head which I'm sure will make a return. Hopefully this time around there'll be more, but who knows. As for the the thought on more updates and faster updates yeah I'm sure people would appreciate that a lot, but idk. I wouldn't get my hopes up on ever seeing that happen anytime soon.......though i suppose anything is possible.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Vrook - 09-11-2017

There also has been the girl witch outfit added for the Halloween celebration.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - 6DarkRaven9 - 09-11-2017

Sex with clothes otherwise clothing is useless.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - ThunderD - 09-12-2017

Well, clothing is also useful for roleplaying!
I would like "sex with clothes" A LOT! The thing is that it's very difficult to implement Undecided

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Zephyr - 09-12-2017

(09-11-2017, 11:04 AM)Vrook Wrote: There also has been the girl witch outfit added for the Halloween celebration.

Yes,but that was last year.   And outfit is prem but not hat:  letting the non-prems have something?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Mitsudo - 09-14-2017

Does any one know what happened yesterday? Both the game and forum were down.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Maddisin - 09-14-2017

(09-14-2017, 06:35 AM)Mitsudo Wrote: Does any one know what happened yesterday? Both the game and forum were down.

I believe they were experiencing server issues hun.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Mitsudo - 09-14-2017

(09-14-2017, 06:43 AM)Maddisin Wrote:
(09-14-2017, 06:35 AM)Mitsudo Wrote: Does any one know what happened yesterday? Both the game and forum were down.

I believe they were experiencing server issues hun.

Ohh I see, I was scared because I couldn't log in and it said that my account doesn't exist. Thanks hun ;*

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - ThunderD - 09-22-2017

New update with Egyptian Queen outfit!

What "by Zelen" means? Is Zelen a developer? An external illustrator?

I would have preferred something more classic, like a maid outfit...but I love it!