MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - IsabellaTheSlut - 04-26-2016

(04-25-2016, 10:04 PM)subgirl25 Wrote: pregnancy is a alwsome idea they should add it it be fun

[Image: Chi-McBride-Oh-Hell-No.gif]

Please don't!!!
The first thing I can think of when hearing "pregnancy" is "mom" and if I connect it with a sex game I get this picture of my mom having sex with other men in my head. >_<
Or even worse I would think of my slutty self fucking with other men while I'm pregnant.

[Image: Funny-facepalm-meme-computer.jpg]

GO! OUT! OF! MY! HEAD! YOU! GOD! DAMN! PICTURES!!!!

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - DarkXtecy - 04-26-2016

these ideas keep getting more interesting ...the imagination we all have....very curios indeed lol.
i am against the idea of having a baby...but some people like it...and that...makes me curios why they like it....
anyways..how about some other ideas like...maybe a new area called...ghastly woods...and there you can have a secret underground trap door somewhere (like the cave) which lead to the castle...and in castle, lots of medieval equipment...which you can probably buy them Tongue
lol just a thought lol

what about my castle ideas...let talk about that one... dont leave my ides ignored Sad

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Cath - 04-26-2016

This idea reminds me of The Kingdom of Shanti that story was long forgotten until now!

(04-26-2016, 05:55 PM)CBM97 Wrote: This idea reminds me of The Kingdom of Shanti that story was long forgotten until now!

ummm...ok...i was thinking more...epic idea discussion...but this..ok sure... ( ._.)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - LoganAsquer - 04-26-2016

I would totally love a Fantasy/Medieval setting/roleplay scene.
So a dedicated area and relative outfits totally would help.

A glorious knight just came back from an epic journey. The head of the dragon tied up on this shoulders, proof of his victory. His armor heavily damaged, holes and breaks all over make possible to see his wounds and scars, spitting blood all over his tight body. He can barely walk, he can barely breath, he would just lay down and pass out...
but there She is.
The Queen, the only reason he live, the only reason that make him pushing forward despite the odds.
She just sit there, on the throne, Her majesty enchanting him once again.
The knight falls on his knees, finally bowing to his Queen.

Who knows what the reward will be?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Infamy - 04-26-2016

(04-23-2016, 12:04 AM)ArceusInori Wrote: Hey what do u think about pregnancy mode? If u make sex and partner cum in pussy u have 5-15% chance to get preggo.
If u work in brothel and someone cum in your pussy u have 15-30% chances to get pregoo.
Doctor on the beech can delete pregnancy for 500$ or for free but it will take 2 hours.

While I have suggested this idea myself I don't think it should be oh you have a risk it should just be a aesthetic toggle on off option. Having it a toggle on or off would limit these issues.

1. The people who are not into having kids on a sex game.
2. There are people who are SERIOUSLY against abortion and having what in a sense would be a abortion clinic is a whole political can of worms the devs don't want opened.
3. Would allow for the people who want it to be able to turn it on for a RP and when said RP is over they can turn it off and go back to their super smexy selfs.

I think this would be the best option given the nature of that kind of kink and would be the most appeasing to the masses.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Simple Tania - 04-26-2016

cath...he was thinking about...torture, medieval torture!!! the kind, "I'm going to get medieval in your ass" DARK STUFF my sweet cath...

And please, stop talking about pregnancy, this is a game, a sex game, have the social part of course, but still a sex game, pregnancy is too serious to bring it to here...

(04-26-2016, 07:50 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: cath...he was thinking about...torture, medieval torture!!! the kind, "I'm going to get medieval in your ass" DARK STUFF my sweet cath...

And please, stop talking about pregnancy, this is a game, a sex game, have the social part of course, but still a sex game, pregnancy is too serious to bring it to here...

sometimes i wonder if Fenix is able to read my mind or what....*put on metal helmet*...there i think its safe now Tongue

(04-26-2016, 07:09 PM)LoganAsquer Wrote: I would totally love a Fantasy/Medieval setting/roleplay scene.
So a dedicated area and relative outfits totally would help.

A glorious knight just came back from an epic journey. The head of the dragon tied up on this shoulders, proof of his victory. His armor heavily damaged, holes and breaks all over make possible to see his wounds and scars, spitting blood all over his tight body. He can barely walk, he can barely breath, he would just lay down and pass out...
but there She is.
The Queen, the only reason he live, the only reason that make him pushing forward despite the odds.
She just sit there, on the throne, Her majesty enchanting him once again.
The knight falls on his knees, finally bowing to his Queen.

Who knows what the reward will be?
see this is what i am talking about...not that shanti thing...altho it remind me i met the owner of that shanti castle some weeks ago....a very...ok dude i think ( ╹_╹)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Bansai - 04-26-2016

Hmmm....medieval play huh? Yep, that's another good RP to work with *wink*

Now, just need to polish my Medieval language: "Dost thou wish to smite these beasts with me? Draw thy blade and strike!" Tongue