MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - IvanXLIV - 09-03-2017

Anyone want to comment on the new MF pose, Split Poundage?

I'll go first.... I think it's a very nice addition to the existing choices! And it respects my concept of "symetry": now, both genders can learn an equal number of MF poses, and the newest ones (Pile Driver and Split Poundage) both costs 2,000 XPs.

Also... is it me, or did anyone noticed that this pose doesn't take place on the bed, but over a couch? A three-place couch... just like the one in the apartments (and, if I recall correctly, the luxury suites)?

Remember, Climbing the Tree was later implemented as the "shower sex" pose in the luxury suites, apartments and Baths; I'm betting Slit Poundage will eventually be available as a "couch sex" pose, with similar limitations (lasts only one round, requires at least one Premium participant, is otherwise "free" and doesn't need to be learned by either participant).

Just my two cents Big Grin

Ivan

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - TamenMay - 09-03-2017

Any hope to see some poses for frees ? (old ones I mean)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 09-03-2017

(09-03-2017, 10:09 AM)TamenMay Wrote: Any hope to see some poses for frees ? (old ones I mean)
Only time will tell on that one, but here's to hoping.......freebies could use some love as well

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - 6DarkRaven9 - 09-03-2017

(09-03-2017, 01:01 PM)Avax69 Wrote:
(09-03-2017, 10:09 AM)TamenMay Wrote: Any hope to see some poses for frees ? (old ones I mean)
Only time will tell on that one, but here's to hoping.......freebies could use some love as well

PLEASE let it be Reverse Cowgirl. It shows the penetration and booty smacking unlike Girl On Top. Nothing's better than a BBC with that pose! <3 oSmile
---------
Also did they change the game text? I can't read it anymore.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - IvanXLIV - 09-03-2017

(09-03-2017, 01:12 PM)6DarkRaven9 Wrote:
(09-03-2017, 01:01 PM)Avax69 Wrote:

PLEASE let it be Reverse Cowgirl. It shows the penetration and booty smacking unlike Girl On Top. Nothing's better than a BBC with that pose! <3 oSmile
---------
Also did they change the game text? I can't read it anymore.

I doubt Reverse Cowgirl will be amongst the next poses (if any) unlocked for non-Premium players to purchase; they will probably go for the cheapest ones first (Get on Top and Climbing the Tree) just like they did before (at the time it was Boob Job and Spooning).

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 09-04-2017

(09-03-2017, 04:03 AM)IvanXLIV Wrote: Anyone want to comment on the new MF pose, Split Poundage?

I'll go first.... I think it's a very nice addition to the existing choices! And it respects my concept of "symetry": now, both genders can learn an equal number of MF poses, and the newest ones (Pile Driver and Split Poundage) both costs 2,000 XPs.

Also... is it me, or did anyone noticed that this pose doesn't take place on the bed, but over a couch? A three-place couch... just like the one in the apartments (and, if I recall correctly, the luxury suites)?

Remember, Climbing the Tree was later implemented as the "shower sex" pose in the luxury suites, apartments and Baths; I'm betting Slit Poundage will eventually be available as a "couch sex" pose, with similar limitations (lasts only one round, requires at least one Premium participant, is otherwise "free" and doesn't need to be learned by either participant).

Just my two cents Big Grin

Ivan

IvanXLIV: Great observation about the potential to use "split poundage" on other couches in the game.  I also with you point about a good move to an equal number of poses for each gender.

Pros: I also think the pose is unique yet it flows nicely with the pile driver and the full nelson.  
I like the cum out all over her breast. very cool
and the Girls look gorgeous in the pose
Wishlist: I would have liked to see the Handjob have a easy & hard setting.
I also would have liked to see some clit play, fingering the pussy/ ass, or breast/nipple play as well.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Zephyr - 09-04-2017

Split is ok but nothing special. Girls also have dildo option, 1500 xp and $4000 game money. Glad at least Devs have dropped $ payment.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - 6DarkRaven9 - 09-08-2017

Anyone got info about the next thing yet?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - JohnSins - 09-09-2017

(09-08-2017, 03:08 PM)6DarkRaven9 Wrote: Anyone got info about the next thing yet?

Its gotten to the point where im actually missing the hat and glasses updates... and I hated those ones...

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 09-09-2017

Well can't make everyone happy I suppose, 1st people would complain about all the clothing updates  (hats, outfits, glasses) so now all we've kinda gotten in awhile have been poses (mostly gay and threesome poses) and "new" locations, the long waits do suck but sadly it is what it is.......who knows maybe the devs are burned out or got other stuff to deal with