MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Mimi - 08-21-2017

I don`t have a subscription for the main site (meetandfuckgames.com) but I see it`s been 3 weeks since the last game was added, it`s also a month since MNF-Club was added. Just wanted to know if anyone is aware of what`s going on? Are they cutting down on developement, or maybe they`re all on summer vacation without giving the subscribers any notice?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Thedreamer - 08-22-2017

we need like a god update system for Mnf

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Pina - 08-26-2017

Cmon developers it's been more then a month now Sad((

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - IvanXLIV - 08-27-2017

Is it me, or have both the devs and mods been noticeably silent lately?

The rodeo still isn't fixed, and yes, another update is definitely overdue... There was a rumor about a Flexible Girl pose (MF pose for ladies), and since then, nothing - complete and total radio silence.

In the past, the devs would at least throw us a bone between majors updates, usually an easy-to-design item such as a new hat or pair of glasses - we've had nothing of the sort either.

Is this game being slowly abandoned by it's creators? As a paying Premium player, I'm respectfully asking the question....

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Zephyr - 08-27-2017

There are a number of information exchange systems.

For example, the pyramid, where information is passed top down: or the wagon wheel where information passes to and from the periphery to the centre.

MNF uses the mushroom system: keep you in the dark for months, then pour compost on you.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Mimi - 08-27-2017

April was such a great month with several small changes spread out over the month, like using an older pose for shower sex. No outfit or even a hat for 4 months new Sad I fear too the game is slowly being adandoned. I don`t know if they have lost a developer or something, the main site (meetandfuckgames.com) went over 3 weeks without a new game too.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - 6DarkRaven9 - 08-28-2017

I was going to get premium but I may spend $20 on 3DXChat instead. Even they speak more.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - ThunderD - 08-28-2017

(08-28-2017, 01:39 AM)6DarkRaven9 Wrote: I was going to get premium but I may spend $20 on 3DXChat instead. Even they speak more.

Even Yareel gets more updates than MNFClub Sad

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Joanna_Smith - 08-28-2017

anyone considder they are on some kind of summer break?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - ThunderD - 08-28-2017

(08-28-2017, 01:45 PM)Joana_Smith Wrote: anyone considder they are on some kind of summer break?

Then in the summer Premium should cost less money Tongue

(I know, I know "technically" you are paying for what is the game right now, not for updates...but come on! IMHO it's too expensive to not expect updates)