MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 08-11-2017

I don't think that'll be the case at all tbh since the last ff pose required a double ended dildo lol it kinda made sense to charge some in-game cash for it, not saying I'd like them to start charging in-game cash for stuff, but it made some sense to for that pose, so unless the next threesome/gay/one-on-one pose requires an item in them aside from the 2 or 3 people involved I don't think they'll charge any in-game cash along with exp............but what do I know these are just my thoughts on it

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - IvanXLIV - 08-11-2017

(08-11-2017, 02:37 PM)Vrook Wrote: Also, you should take in consideration, Ivan, that as we could see, once with the implementation of the second FF pose, that beside the XP points, you also had to pay money for it, from now on, the poses may charge you a certain amount of in-game money, beside the required amount of XP points.

That would be unwise, imho - especially now that money is much more harder to earn. Adding a money cost requirement to further MM or FF poses is okay I guess, but MF poses and threesomes should only cost XP (and require Premium membership). I RESPECTFULLY suggest the devs avoid such a... *ahem* greedy take on things... not every Premium player can (or even wants) to buy in-game money each and every time a new feature is implemented (which is becoming increasingly required, I'm afraid).

People will start leaving the game in droves if things get too pricey. If you want to make 200$, you are more likely to attract 100 people willing to pay 2 bucks each, than 5 people willing to pay 40...

Just my two cents.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - subgirl25 - 08-11-2017

any word when poker will be added or if it be strip poker with mutliplayer?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - JohnSins - 08-12-2017

(08-11-2017, 01:53 PM)IvanXLIV Wrote: Also, to keep things "equal", the next poses implemented after Flexible Girl should be as follow:

Symmetry sounds good and all, but it's not practical, as some poses might get priority even though most people don't want it. We have a good system in the voting, and it's something that the devs don't mind. Anyways, MM has won in voting before, so I have little doubt it will win again in the future....

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 08-12-2017

Yeah sadly I agree with @JohnSins I mean it's great to see that there's a little something something for almost everyone now, but I honestly don't see a MM pose being worked on again anytime soon. It's just something that the majority don't want and don't use, maybe once there's more in the game for everyone overall they'll release another but as it is now I think it'll be awhile til the next MM pose is released

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - W1LL - 08-12-2017

yeah I agree with you Ava I feel like it's gonna be a long time before they add another one though if you wanna be a successful mmo sex game you need to be fair to every sexual orientation.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - 6DarkRaven9 - 08-13-2017

Hoping a female pose will then go for free users

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 08-14-2017

So I get that a new MF pose is being worked on which is great btw, but I'm kinda hoping there's more than just that like new clothes because I do always love myself some new outfits lol, and well bigger question I saw someone else ask and Ik this has been discussed before but any chance that with the release of this next MF pose we'll be seeing an older prem pose be released to both men and women, since well with this pose BOTH genders will now have the same number of MF poses again.......again I do understand it's up to the devs to decide but can't lie it'd be a little nice for non prems to get a little love since most updates are always premium only

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - subgirl25 - 08-15-2017

(08-14-2017, 01:50 PM)Avax69 Wrote: So I get that a new MF pose is being worked on which is great btw, but I'm kinda hoping there's more than just that like new clothes because I do always love myself some new outfits lol, and well bigger question I saw someone else ask and Ik this has been discussed before but any chance that with the release of this next MF pose we'll be seeing an older prem pose be released to both men and women, since well with this pose BOTH genders will now have the same number of MF poses again.......again I do understand it's up to the devs to decide but can't lie it'd be a little nice for non prems to get a little love since most updates are always premium only

come on lets get real about it free users aint getting new clothes they might get a hat or glasses but as for another outfit besides the three not going to happen

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - IvanXLIV - 08-20-2017

(08-10-2017, 11:18 PM)brandon1op Wrote: So Had a talk with Serega(Art Dev) and hes working on a Female MF Pose called "Flexible Girl"

Any updates on that rumor yet? I think we are more than overdue for a new pose - any kind of pose... Rolleyes