MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - ThunderD - 08-01-2017

(07-31-2017, 08:49 PM)6DarkRaven9 Wrote:
(07-31-2017, 08:57 AM)ThunderD Wrote: I know, that was a dick move! They could've put the premium logo on it Angry

BTW you can buy a premium certificate for a month and theoretically you can still use the apartment after it expires.

They will probably update it to not allow that anymore soon enough. OSmile

So....a dick move over another dick move?! Huh

Is too much to get clarity from devs?

If I didn't see on the forum that the apartment is only premium, I would've bought instantly MNF Dollars with my real money...and then I would get very very angry!!! Angry

So right now I have two options:
1_ "you can use the apartment after Prem expires": I will save MNF money and when there will be a good update I want to try, I will get a premium certificate and buy the remaining MNF Dollars with real money
2_ "you can only use the apartment when Prem (like petnis)": I will only buy it when, at the same time, I have both premium and 50'000 MNF Dollars (without buying them with real money)

(For me there aren't enough frequent updates to keep the premium running 24/7, so sometimes I simply buy a prem certificate...and I don't pretend option 1, I simply want to know how to proceed without getting fucked)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Gamma.. - 08-01-2017

how do u know that O.O?? i mean it s pretty concrete for now i was non prem for like 4 or 5 days last week n i could use it just the way i used to while being prem nothing changed it soo i would like to know how u know tht v_v

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - proncain - 08-01-2017

(08-01-2017, 12:18 PM)ThunderD Wrote: Is too much to get clarity from devs?

Yes... yes apparently it is, and always has been.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Alexa_Darkness - 08-01-2017

(07-28-2017, 05:56 AM)iPOP Wrote: The real question is can you use the apartment after the premium runs out.
I lost my premium shortly after getting my Apartment... So I can confirm that once you loose your premium status, you can still access your rooms.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Slipknot - 08-04-2017

(08-01-2017, 06:36 PM)Lady_Alexa Wrote:
(07-28-2017, 05:56 AM)iPOP Wrote: The real question is can you use the apartment after the premium runs out.
I lost my premium shortly after getting my Apartment... So I can confirm that once you loose your premium status, you can still access your rooms.

Can you still customize it?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Gamma.. - 08-07-2017

(08-04-2017, 09:20 PM)Slipknot Wrote:
(08-01-2017, 06:36 PM)Lady_Alexa Wrote:

Can you still customize it?

yes

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - iPOP - 08-09-2017

Sweet.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - brandon1op - 08-10-2017

So Had a talk with Serega(Art Dev) and hes working on a Female MF Pose called "Flexible Girl"

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - IvanXLIV - 08-11-2017

(08-10-2017, 11:18 PM)brandon1op Wrote: So Had a talk with Serega(Art Dev) and hes working on a Female MF Pose called "Flexible Girl"

That's great news! Big Grin

Logically, as the seventh MF pose for female avatars, this should cost 2,000 XP just as the Pile Driver does. Thus we would have this:

Male MF poses (* = premium only):
  1. Pirate's Bounty (free)
  2. Doggy Style (free)
  3. Spooning (750 XP)
  4. *Climbing the Tree (1,000 XP)
  5. *Muff Diving (1,250 XP)
  6. *Full Nelson (1,500 XP)
  7. *Pile Driver (2,000 XP)
Female MF poses (* = premium only):
  1. Oral Therapy (free)
  2. Rodeo (free)
  3. Boob Job (750 XP)
  4. *Get on Top (1,000 XP)
  5. *Sixty-Nine (1,250 XP)
  6. *Reverse Cowgirl (1,500 XP)
  7. *Flexible Girl(?) (2,000 XP ???)
Also, to keep things "equal", the next poses implemented after Flexible Girl should be as follow:
  • A second FFM threesome costing 3,500 XP, just as Double Penetration does;
  • A second MM gay pose, to be learned from a NPC similar to Penny Funch (her male counterpart, if you will).

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Vrook - 08-11-2017

Also, you should take in consideration, Ivan, that as we could see, once with the implementation of the second FF pose, that beside the XP points, you also had to pay money for it, from now on, the poses may charge you a certain amount of in-game money, beside the required amount of XP points.