MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - JohnSins - 07-23-2017

(07-23-2017, 04:40 AM)Gamma.. Wrote: woah what i cant go to my house if i dont have premium srsly thts robbery......?
Just speculation, but it follows the same pattern as with all other premium stuff....

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Gamma.. - 07-23-2017

(07-23-2017, 04:52 AM)JohnSins Wrote:
(07-23-2017, 04:40 AM)Gamma.. Wrote: woah what i cant go to my house if i dont have premium srsly thts robbery......?
Just speculation, but it follows the same pattern as with all other premium stuff....

yes true but the other premium stuff arent 50k i could get a premium fr double tht price ingame if i find the right seller.......

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - 6DarkRaven9 - 07-24-2017

Wow they did another jerk move. They show it with no premium and then once you try it-BAM! You need premium. Just like the showers. Please devs quick pulling these and clearly label things a head of time especially in the update page on the main page. We get it you need money and give things for those who do give money but still please label things more clearly so we can all understand and not get frustrated.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - ThunderD - 07-24-2017

Luckily I read this discussion! I don't have enough coins to buy the apartment and I was going to buy them with real money!

I don't use premium permanently, I only sometimes buy a certificate...I dodged a bullet Confused

Devs, please, put the damn premium logo on the premium things next time !!!

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Gamma.. - 07-24-2017

(07-24-2017, 10:35 AM)ThunderD Wrote: Luckily I read this discussion! I don't have enough coins to buy the apartment and I was going to buy them with real money!

I don't use premium permanently, I only sometimes buy a certificate...I dodged a bullet Confused

lucky you gee im jealous of you....but u dont really know it doesnt work aftr prem expires i mean we are just assuming sooooo

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - subgirl25 - 07-24-2017

(07-24-2017, 09:49 AM)6DarkRaven9 Wrote: Wow they did another jerk move. They show it with no premium and then once you try it-BAM! You need premium. Just like the showers. Please devs quick pulling these and clearly label things a head of time especially in the update page on the main page. We get it you need money and give things for those who do give money but still please label things more clearly so we can all understand and not get frustrated.

not really a jerk move didnt u see that coming everything they add is for premium so why did u think apartments would be any different?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Zephyr - 07-24-2017

(07-24-2017, 10:35 AM)ThunderD Wrote: Luckily I read this discussion! I don't have enough coins to buy the apartment and I was going to buy them with real money!

I was confused.  Used a non prem with <50k to see but was only knocked back for lack of funds not because not prem.   I did not want to transfer and have to get that back on pole.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - ThunderD - 07-25-2017

(07-24-2017, 07:45 PM)subgirl25 Wrote: not really a jerk move didnt u see that coming everything they add is for premium so why did u think apartments would be any different?

Because there is not a premium logo. I was actually surprised but I thought: "They will surely add another bigger apartment just for premiums" (A lot of people are complaining that it's small). So yes, it's a jerk move

(07-24-2017, 02:40 PM)Gamma.. Wrote: lucky you gee im jealous of you....but u dont really know it doesnt work aftr prem expires i mean we are just assuming sooooo

If it's like that...that would be ok for me Big Grin  (but I doubt it...)

(07-24-2017, 09:02 PM)Zephyr Wrote: I was confused.  Used a non prem with <50k to see but was only knocked back for lack of funds not because not prem.   I did not want to transfer and have to get that back on pole.

Exactly! I was gonna buy 50k with real money and than get fucked because right now I'm not premium!

I'm not angry because the apartments are just for premium (I actually expected it and I'm premium from time to time), I'm angry because they didn't put the premium logo on it!
I WILL buy the apartment, but probably saving MNF coins little but little since (for me) it's not worthwhile anymore to buy it with real money

BTW if they put the prem logo on it (without almost fucking me), my comment would've have been:
This update is awesome! I LOVE the customization a lot (they should to more of this stuff) and I can't wait to have enough MNF Dollars (and be premium again) to buy it! Heart

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Gamma.. - 07-25-2017

hoi my prem just expired n i can still go n use my house sooo tht proves it i dont need to be prem to use the house i just need prem to buy it.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - ThunderD - 07-25-2017

(07-25-2017, 08:30 AM)Gamma.. Wrote: hoi my prem just expired n i can still go n use my house sooo tht proves it i dont need to be prem to use the house i just need prem to buy it.

Really? That's awesome! Big Grin