MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Cath - 06-21-2017

(06-21-2017, 02:04 PM)Zackman Wrote: It was a typo so what?
I still can underdtand what you say.
Im just giving the reason behind the lack of dev posts.
The can't google translate every single post. Forma exanple anyone with half a brain could notice that
The way vally expressed himself screamed of google translate.

I'm not going to be a "grammar nazi" (No offense intended) but you're not helping. At all. If Vally uses google translate, what's the matter? Not everyone can speak a fluent English, and besides, some languages make it easier to learn English, some don't. I.e: Arabic languages, Asian languages. 
As for the typos, it only happens when you're writing too fast and when you don't take time to read what you've just written. 
Now, I'll ask you kindly to stop being aggressive, this is my final warning.

I want to remind, like Emmie said, to be civilised, rational and to express a constructive argument.

Thank you for your understanding.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Zackman - 06-23-2017

Racist?oh my lol
Im from Moldova. If anything I'm a self hating slav.
But yeah whatevs Im bored of this little discussion.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 06-23-2017

so I know the devs don't talk much but has any one heard what the next update will be? The month of June is almost over. Based on the last few updates it looks like the devs are cleaning out there long list of old requests...i.e a double dildo pose, BDSM clothes, a gay pose. my best guess is another long overdue request will be the next update accompanied by a new unrelated outfit. Does anyone have a clue what's coming next?new

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 06-23-2017

No clue but I am kinda hoping for some more clothes soon lol been waiting for something to spend my in-game money on lol, though Idk as for the next update it could be a number of things new threesome, new mf pose, another mm pose (though I doubt that one), the long awaited apartments lol (I also doubt this one) Idk a number of things could be added, so yeah it'd be a little nice to hear what is possibly coming soon-ish

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - IvanXLIV - 06-24-2017

(06-23-2017, 08:36 PM)Avax69 Wrote: No clue but I am kinda hoping for some more clothes soon lol been waiting for something to spend my in-game money on lol, though Idk as for the next update it could be a number of things new threesome, new mf pose, another mm pose (though I doubt that one), the long awaited apartments lol (I also doubt this one) Idk a number of things could be added, so yeah it'd be a little nice to hear what is possibly coming soon-ish

I agree with most of your assessments (and wishes) here, especially concerning the long-awaited appartments - heck, it's the main reason I have renewed my Premium status for so many months... I guess you can label me overly optimistic! Rolleyes

Regarding your comment on poses, not only do I concur, but I think it would make things "symetrical"; that is, ensuring that all players can learn the same number of poses regardless of their avatar's gender. Presently, in order to do that, the devs should add...

1) a 2,000 XP FM pose for the ladies (since the gents currently have the MF Pile Driver pose);
2) a second FFM threesome (at the moment there are two MMF poses, but only one FFM);
3) a second MM (gay) pose, requiring 1,500 XP to learn... and 4K to spend on some kind of toy or accessory (that would be fair, because the new FF pose requires such an expenditure of cash).

Just my two cents Wink

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Zephyr - 06-24-2017

(06-24-2017, 06:14 AM)IvanXLIV Wrote:
(06-23-2017, 08:36 PM)Avax69 Wrote: No clue but I am kinda hoping for some more clothes soon lol been waiting for something to spend my in-game money on lol, though Idk as for the next update it could be a number of things new threesome, new mf pose, another mm pose (though I doubt that one), the long awaited apartments lol (I also doubt this one) Idk a number of things could be added, so yeah it'd be a little nice to hear what is possibly coming soon-ish

I agree with most of your assessments (and wishes) here, especially concerning the long-awaited appartments - heck, it's the main reason I have renewed my Premium status for so many months... I guess you can label me overly optimistic! Rolleyes

Regarding your comment on poses, not only do I concur, but I think it would make things "symetrical"; that is, ensuring that all players can learn the same number of poses regardless of their avatar's gender. Presently, in order to do that, the devs should add...

1) a 2,000 XP FM pose for the ladies (since the gents currently have the MF Pile Driver pose);
2) a second FFM threesome (at the moment there are two MMF poses, but only one FFM);
3) a second MM (gay) pose, requiring 1,500 XP to learn... and 4K to spend on some kind of toy or accessory (that would be fair, because the new FF pose requires such an expenditure of cash).

Just my two cents Wink
Money for poses  is a bad idea don't encourage it.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - JohnSins - 06-25-2017

(06-24-2017, 11:57 PM)Zephyr Wrote: Money for poses  is a bad idea don't encourage it

As good or as bad as an idea can be, he still has a right to encourage whatever opinions he has, just like any person here has....

On a side note, I myself wouldn't be happy at all if I had to pay ingame money(which a lot of people lack) on top of paying real money for premium. Now imagine if I was either gay or a lesbian and there were only two poses, but your restricted to only one pose because the other one cost money to use, now your just stuck with the same one again.... I don't think making men pay for a pose would make it fair, I think getting rid of the option to pay for the FF pose would make it fair to the women....

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 06-25-2017

Yeah I mean it'd be nicer that way but I'm also not opposed to the whole paying for the pose option, the obvious reason it's a pose that required payment is the fact it's a 1500 exp pose for lesbians no less, not saying it's right but it makes sense to charge for the pose that not everyone will use and since it's cheaper in terms of exp just makes to work it that way, though I will say 4k in-game cash is ALOT since well not everyone had that kinda money and well just in general 4k along with the 1500 exp is a bit much, I'd be more happy if the price was halved or cut by 75% or just gone all togetger, but again I'm not opposed to the paying aspect of it.......thats just my thoughts on it though feel free to agree or disagree

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - lightstripe - 06-25-2017

4k was far far too much to charge. The fastest way to make money is by rodeo you can make $50 a min. which gives 3k an hour. So I'd have to play Rodeo for more than an hour to get this pose.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - adamised - 06-25-2017

Isnt the astest way to earn money gloryhole ? You get 300$ each round when a little experimented.

EDIT : I apologize to all of you, i previously mistyped 300k instead of 300$, starting a raging comment section.