MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 06-10-2017

Gosh it's only been a month lol as unpopular as my opinion is and will be with many others here I mean so what if there's a slightly longer wait than usual.......things could come up or issues could arise in what they're making I mean frankly as Brandon said no-one knows what could've happened, but seriously it's a game/adult game you can't expect something every month even if you pay for premium, now granted I'm not defending the devs in anyway here but ffs have a little patience it's barely been a month as of today since the last update

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - chaosfire235 - 06-10-2017

Any hints on the FF pose? I reeeeeeaaally hope there's some breast sucking incorporated this time :3

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Anghelo - 06-10-2017

It's not about how much time devs stay inactive but it's because the lack of communication that we believe this game doesn't care about us. Even mods didn't say anything (and they usually were very active in this forum and twitter). That's the reason of my untrust. If they put a simple post saying "Ok guys this month will be 0 updates but we are working on this and this other thing.." it would be fine. That could seem trivial but, actually, you express a care for your community.

I'm glad to know that a new pose is coming but I insist that lack of communication is a terrible issue on this game development.

If some of you guys don't wanna see this game as a business, Ok. Let's see it as an indie game that needs support from us (cuz servers and devs' work need money). I, as many others, wanna see a "Complete Game". A game where is not necessary to create new content every month. A game that could generate money and be enjoyable by its own. All complaints could be solved if devs just post a TODO list on this forum and they work according to the agenda.

Nevertheless, devs don't talk, they just chat with mods and these guys reports us what seems devs are working on. If some of you say: "You are not paying for updates, that wasn't written at any place." I will agree with you but don't think that it would satisfy all people here. The main reason we expect updates it's because we see an incomplete game: Bad chatting system, lack of content, too many fake accounts, unpleasant ways to earn money or at least rustical, etc.

I recommend just to post a TODO list. Damn, it's just thinking, at least 2 minutes, about where your game is going on.

Something like:
- January: Poses
- February: Clothes
- From March to June: Create a new chat system

Or even better:
- 2017 from June to December: We will just create poses. We should have at least 25 poses (Idk how many we have now, lol).
- 2018 from January to June: We will focus on improving The Game Experience. Chat System, Sex System, Money System.
- 2018 from June to September: We will just create clothes, please send your ideas in order to know what community wants.

If you can't do this, consider selling your game to Nutaku. At least they have resources to create content faster. (Just a joke, lol).

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - proncain - 06-11-2017

(06-10-2017, 10:03 PM)Anghelo Wrote: It's not about how much time devs stay inactive but it's because the lack of communication that we believe this game doesn't care about us. Even mods didn't say anything (and they usually were very active in this forum and twitter). That's the reason of my untrust. If they put a simple post saying "Ok guys this month will be 0 updates but we are working on this and this other thing.." it would be fine. That could seem trivial but, actually, you express a care for your community.

I'm glad to know that a new pose is coming but I insist that lack of communication is a terrible issue on this game development.

If some of you guys don't wanna see this game as a business, Ok. Let's see it as an indie game that needs support from us (cuz servers and devs' work need money). I, as many others, wanna see a "Complete Game". A game where is not necessary to create new content every month. A game that could generate money and be enjoyable by its own. All complaints could be solved if devs just post a TODO list on this forum and they work according to the agenda.

Nevertheless, devs don't talk, they just chat with mods and these guys reports us what seems devs are working on. If some of you say: "You are not paying for updates, that wasn't written at any place." I will agree with you but don't think that it would satisfy all people here. The main reason we expect updates it's because we see an incomplete game: Bad chatting system, lack of content, too many fake accounts, unpleasant ways to earn money or at least rustical, etc.

I recommend just to post a TODO list. Damn, it's just thinking, at least 2 minutes, about where is your game is going on.

Something like:

Or even better:
- 2017 from June to December: We will just create poses. We should have at least 25 poses (Idk how many we have now, lol).
- 2018 from January to June: We will focus on improving The Game Experience. Chat System, Sex System, Money System.
- 2018 from June to September: We will just create clothes, please send your ideas in order to know what community wants.

If you can't do this, consider selling your game to Nutaku. At least they have resources to create content faster. (Just a joke, lol).

Well said!

The silence is what kills, and makes me see the devs as people who can't take criticism to help better a game they are asking people to pay for. I remember during the beta and for months after the 'full' release that Vadim was always online, walking around and talking to people. Then when the complaints about updates/fixes and the questions came rolling in, he disappeared and hasn't been seen since. After that, even some of the Mods have taken on the "Don't ask me about updates" mantra.

Just more effort, or even the illusion of it, would silence the serious complaints. I am a proud member of the "This game is still in Beta" club that I just made up, and Anghelo is right, we arent upset because we are entitled and wanting more, we just want a complete game, and despite what some would say, MnFClub at its current state, is not.

Hell, I'd almost like to see what the Nutaku money sink could do with this game lol

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Pina - 06-15-2017

(06-11-2017, 03:16 PM)proncain Wrote:
(06-10-2017, 10:03 PM)Anghelo Wrote: It's not about how much time devs stay inactive but it's because the lack of communication that we believe this game doesn't care about us. Even mods didn't say anything (and they usually were very active in this forum and twitter). That's the reason of my untrust. If they put a simple post saying "Ok guys this month will be 0 updates but we are working on this and this other thing.." it would be fine. That could seem trivial but, actually, you express a care for your community.

I recommend just to post a TODO list. Damn, it's just thinking, at least 2 minutes, about where is your game is going on.

Something like:

Or even better:

Well said!

The silence is what kills, and makes me see the devs as people who can't take criticism to help better a game they are asking people to pay for. I remember during the beta and for months after the 'full' release that Vadim was always online, walking around and talking to people. Then when the complaints about updates/fixes and the questions came rolling in, he disappeared and hasn't been seen since. After that, even some of the Mods have taken on the "Don't ask me about updates" mantra.

Just more effort, or even the illusion of it, would silence the serious complaints. I am a proud member of the "This game is still in Beta" club that I just made up, and Anghelo is right, we arent upset because we are entitled and wanting more, we just want a complete game, and despite what some would say, MnFClub at its current state, is not.

Hell, I'd almost like to see what the Nutaku money sink could do with this game lol

I completely agree except for the Nutaku solution D:, i wish to see this game much more followed by the developers and not treated like a No Man's Sky scam.

There are betas around the internet where people doesn't got a monthly fee to get "exclusive contents" and got much more updates then this actual community who actually pays... I don't know guys Sad

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - JuliaSweet - 06-15-2017

My suggestion for a change is to change the title of this thread from "Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts", to simply "Thoughts". Recent Changes/Updates is an oxymoron on this site.
I know I'm going to get knocked for being an impatient b@#ch, but this has gone on long enough. It has been a month and a half since any update. And the bondage suits don't count. Any time people complain about an update being a hat or something, the mods counter by saying that's a totally different guy who does those, so it isn't on the same timeline. OK then, so the last actual update was the showers on 4/26.
And honestly, as a girl who doesn't like random guys running into my shower and shoving their dicks in my ass as fast as they can, and who can't biologically have male homosexual sex of any kind, the last usable update was the bank on 4/14.
Listen, I'm hoping the next update is great. There have been some great ones. As I've said on here before, all of this would be avoided by just telling people what you are working on. If they said they were working on re-skinning the men in the MF poses to be women with strap-ons, or that they were making the apartments happen (with customizable art on the walls a la the museum, where you could put your own pics on your walls!) I would gladly wait multiple months for all that. No sweat. But waiting silently with no info for what could end up being another RP area with nothing to interact with (see jail) just is hard to handle.
I pay $1 - $5 per month to several game creators on Patreon. Some of their stuff is great, some is meh, but they all have one thing in common. Every one of them has an update progress bar/meter/log. It would take 2 minutes per day to post to a dev-only forum post. I don't think it's too much to ask.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 06-16-2017

(06-15-2017, 06:56 PM)JuliaSweet Wrote: My suggestion for a change is to change the title of this thread from "Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts", to simply "Thoughts". Recent Changes/Updates is an oxymoron on this site.
I know I'm going to get knocked for being an impatient b@#ch, but this has gone on long enough. It has been a month and a half since any update. And the bondage suits don't count. Any time people complain about an update being a hat or something, the mods counter by saying that's a totally different guy who does those, so it isn't on the same timeline. OK then, so the last actual update was the showers on 4/26.
And honestly, as a girl who doesn't like random guys running into my shower and shoving their dicks in my ass as fast as they can, and who can't biologically have male homosexual sex of any kind, the last usable update was the bank on 4/14.
Listen, I'm hoping the next update is great. There have been some great ones. As I've said on here before, all of this would be avoided by just telling people what you are working on. If they said they were working on re-skinning the men in the MF poses to be women with strap-ons, or that they were making the apartments happen (with customizable art on the walls a la the museum, where you could put your own pics on your walls!) I would gladly wait multiple months for all that. No sweat. But waiting silently with no info for what could end up being another RP area with nothing to interact with (see jail) just is hard to handle.
I pay $1 - $5 per month to several game creators on Patreon. Some of their stuff is great, some is meh, but they all have one thing in common. Every one of them has an update progress bar/meter/log. It would take 2 minutes per day to post to a dev-only forum post. I don't think it's too much to ask.
Uhh just saying they did kinda say that the next update will be an F/F pose so it's not really that we don't know what's being worked on since I'd like to imagine they're also still doing apartments as well, the issue is the time it's been since any updates were last made......me personally I don't mind waiting for something new to be added since I usually just talk with friends nowadays, but look on the bright side at least we know something is coming this month since I doubt the devs can survive going 2 months without a "meaningful and impactful" update lol

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - JuliaSweet - 06-16-2017

Actually, THEY didn't say the next update was a FF pose. A few mods said that's what they think it is. They have been wrong before, many times. The devs don't even give the mods good info all the time. And that only just came out this week, over a month after the last update. If this game was free, then whatever. But they are getting paid good money. Time to be accountable for it.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 06-16-2017

Fair enough still all the frustration over an update on this game is a little childish, granted I understand where the frustration is coming from but still I mean it's the process of development there are bound to be times where things are slow and not much progress is made especially if things come up irl, now it's no excuse that anyone will care about or listen to, but as I said it's the process of development and sure it'd be nice to know and hear more about what's being worked on but that's not too much of a reason to get mad about stuff, besides how many premium users actually play the game for the sex still? And while THEY (the devs) haven't said anything it's kinda been hinted and said/rumored at for awhile now that the next pose/update would be either a female only threesome or something for the lesbian community in the game, and I'm sure even this will upset many people just because it doesn't apply to them, the issue with stuff like this is you can't please and make everyone happy all the time but meh thats life, just would be a little nice to hear less complaints (even if the complaints are warranted and somewhat understandable)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - JohnSins - 06-16-2017

(06-16-2017, 02:56 AM)JuliaSweet Wrote: Actually, THEY didn't say the next update was a FF pose. A few mods said that's what they think it is. They have been wrong before, many times. The devs don't even give the mods good info all the time.  And that only just came out this week, over a month after the last update. If this game was free, then whatever. But they are getting paid good money. Time to be accountable for it.

The next BIG update was announced on April 20th, and it was the apartments. Then they fleshed two  surprise clothes(one for each gender). Then they said FF is the next pose on June 9th. The Devs talk to the mods and tell them what to say to everyone. I don't see any lack of communication, as they tell you what they are working on. The only time the mods have been "wrong" is about the release dates, but that's not their fault as it's hard to estimate.