MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Zephyr - 06-04-2017

Been away for a while.
What is MnF MMO?
Is there a new game?
Anything new - poses or outfits since BDSM?
Thank you.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Miskil - 06-06-2017

(06-04-2017, 10:56 PM)Zephyr Wrote: Been away for a while.
What is MnF MMO?
Is there a new game?
Thank you.

Pretty sure that they meant mnfclub as the mnf mmo and the main site is the other, they have all the minigames there

I just find it sad that they do not respond to the player base in any form, their updates are far few and short. They need more people on it if they wish it to go anywhere as it stands at the moment I will deal with the patreon games that I am donating to as well as my other mmo games that at least they have much better priorities like actually listening and responding to the player base. Though for the life of me I can not understand the reasoning in doing two updates, the harnesses, and not have them combined with major updates like so many other games out there. But meh they willnot get a dime from me till they at least put an effort to this game but as it stands i see it fizzing out like so many other games that flopped

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - KC2010 - 06-06-2017

(06-06-2017, 11:14 AM)Miskil Wrote:
What is MnF MMO?
Is there a new game?
Thank you.

Pretty sure that they meant mnfclub as the mnf mmo and the main site is the other, they have all the minigames there

I just find it sad that they do not respond to the player base in any form, their updates are far few and short. They need more people on it if they wish it to go anywhere as it stands at the moment I will deal with the patreon games that I am donating to as well as my other mmo games that at least they have much better priorities like actually listening and responding to the player base. Though for the life of me I can not understand the reasoning in doing two updates, the harnesses, and not have them combined with major updates like so many other games out there. But meh they willnot get a dime from me till they at least put an effort to this game but as it stands i see it fizzing out like so many other games that flopped
CCbill said i need to pay my last bill then my premium will be cancelled so i'm going to that then i will give this game about 1 month to see if they make a new update if not i'm going to delete my Avatar and never come back to this game

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Zephyr - 06-08-2017

(06-06-2017, 11:14 AM)Miskil Wrote:
What is MnF MMO?
Is there a new game?
Thank you.

Yes, very poor feedback and information.   Forum seems difficult to use and is little used.   I was on for a year before I knew about it.   It could be so much better.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - brandon1op - 06-10-2017

Thanks to my..Magic ways of talking to the Devs..I learned that they are working on a new Lesbian pose so..I know "blah blah it took them a month to make a single pose" messages are coming but we dont know what exactly happaened during that month medical stuff vacation WHO KNOWS But all I know is that is what Vadim told me...I dont have a time frame bus Lesbians should be happy

Edit: Vadim said it will be very soon

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 06-10-2017

Hopefully I mean people are clearly rather upset lol, I mean yay more lesbian sex!!

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - -J- - 06-10-2017

Yeah, I meant to post this on the forums after putting it on Twitter... but Brandon is correct! Next pose is FF!

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 06-10-2017

I like the sound of a new FF pose.  1 girl is hot but 2 girls is Scorching Hot.  MAKE HER CLIMAX!!!  Hell Yeah!!!

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - obidobi - 06-10-2017

Don't shill Brandon, people are mostly reasonable, they understand emergencies tying up time but this is still a business and we are past the point of saying there could be outside circumstances. They just don't put that much effort in.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - proncain - 06-10-2017

(06-10-2017, 02:47 PM)obidobi Wrote: Don't shill Brandon, people are mostly reasonable, they understand emergencies tying up time but this is still a business and we are past the point of saying there could be outside circumstances. They just don't put that much effort in.

I could not have said that better. No need for the lame excuses.