MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 05-26-2017

(05-25-2017, 11:56 PM)Rawlin Wrote: I initiated the shower sex and i was free to play but i did have premium before so i wonder if you just needed to have been premium to do so.
I believe it's more anyone can enter the showers to initiate it, but you can't actually use the pose itself unless you've got a premium user there with you

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Fernins - 05-26-2017

Like ava said

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Holladiewaldfee - 05-26-2017

Post 1.125 to this theme;

A second FF pose, like "muff diving" or so, would be nice.

And, perhaps, men-strip in the Vodka Bar...   Rolleyes

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - KC2010 - 05-27-2017

i was thinking if there was a way you can make a new pose like ffm but different from the original ffm pose, this new pose is like one guy lie down on the bed and two girls on top it like muff driving and pile driver together here you have one girl ride the guy dick an the other girl sit on his face while the guy like her pussy and the girls can switch anytime they want it will be the female premium new pose sense the male premium have there own.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Holladiewaldfee - 05-27-2017

(05-27-2017, 05:34 AM)KC2010 Wrote: i was thinking if there was a way you can make a new pose like ffm but different from the original ffm pose, this new pose is like one guy lie down on the bed and two girls on top it like muff driving and pile driver together here you have one girl ride the guy dick an the other girl sit on his face while the guy like her pussy and the girls can switch anytime they want it will be the female premium new pose sense the male premium have there own.

I agree!

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Darkheresy - 05-27-2017

(05-26-2017, 07:21 PM)Holladiewaldfee Wrote: Post 1.125 to this theme;

men-strip would be a great add

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - sandra1973 - 05-27-2017

(05-27-2017, 11:32 AM)Darkheresy Wrote:
(05-26-2017, 07:21 PM)Holladiewaldfee Wrote: Post 1.125 to this theme;

men-strip would be a great add
A second pose would be soooo good. Muff diving or 69 even better. And yes please to male strippers.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Krischan - 05-29-2017

Most People i know would prefer an MMMF Pose.
One man on his back, woman above riding pussy, one man behind for anal, one man in front for oral. and best steeringable from all 3 men, or 2 men and the woman.
Or a Super-Doggy. Head on the sheet, arms down, back arched, ass up, and the man from behind above.
or DP with double vag/double anal choseable, steeringable from the woman, or...

If u need ideas, just ask me Smile

I know i am a dirty naughty older man....

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 05-29-2017

(05-29-2017, 08:30 PM)Krischan Wrote: Most People i know would prefer an MMMF Pose.
One man on his back, woman above riding pussy, one man behind for anal, one man in front for oral. and best steeringable from all 3 men, or 2 men and the woman.
Or a Super-Doggy. Head on the sheet, arms down, back arched, ass up, and the man from behind above.
or DP with double vag/double anal choseable, steeringable from the woman, or...

If u need ideas, just ask me Smile

I know i am a dirty naughty older man....
I'm sure we'll get to that eventually, but I think well more hope I suppose that I'm not the only one who doesn't want the next pose to be another threesome, I mean I get they can be fun and make it go by a little faster in bed at parties, but I've always kinda preferred just the one partner, plus it's kinda just been an influx of threesomes for awhile  (which isn't bad as I know lots of people like em) besides the way I see it when and if they do release a new mf/fm pose there's a slight chance they may release an older premium pose for both freebie men and women, so that would be nice since non prems don't get too much love in terms of updates........though those are just my thoughts

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Mimi - 05-30-2017

Is the Male BDSM Harness going to be the only thing added in may?