MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Blck - 05-23-2017

(05-23-2017, 05:00 PM)Joanna_Smith Wrote: What he is saying is that while you are very much allowed to have an opinion, even a negative one, you do not need to express it by insulting others. You have freedom of speech yes, but are also subject to the forum rules. As usual with modern media accounts, by making an account you agree to the rules. The rules state that we must treat eachother with respect, not namecalling and insults.

And honestly, what is this defense? you kick someone in the shins and then act like a victim when you are told not to do that?
Please try to be civil, this is a nice place usually.
Have you read the tweet where i was insulted (https://.twitter.com/ClubMnF/status/863076123579744256).Well than you must know that i was a victim and i do not act like you wrote in your reply .

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Emmie - 05-23-2017

Well, that was on twitter. While I don't agree with what he said, don't bring things into the forum. Assholes will be assholes, don't stoop to their level.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Blck - 05-23-2017

(05-23-2017, 05:33 PM)Emmie Wrote: Well, that was on twitter. While I don't agree with what he said, don't bring things into the forum. Assholes will be assholes, don't stoop to their level.

Ok Emmie thx for support and understand

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 05-24-2017

last I heard apartments was going to be the next update. Clearly that's going to take longer than we think. Do the devs have anything planned for the interim?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - 6DarkRaven9 - 05-24-2017

Hoping an update that's for free users for once. Like a free female pose since guys got their free pose long ago?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 05-24-2017

(05-24-2017, 05:55 PM)6DarkRaven9 Wrote: Hoping an update that's for free users for once. Like a free female pose since guys got their free pose long ago?
??? Uhh so did non premium women, unless you're counting the whole shower sex as a "new" premium pose for non prems, though that kinda goes both ways lol, it has been awhile since they released a new prem pose for women........which I think once they did that it'd make more sense to release an older premium pose for both genders that way, that is unless ofc as I said earlier that they're counting the shower pose as prem pose for both genders thats now free-ish (since it still needs a premium user, just is no longer gender locked to needing a premium male). Hope I made sense here lol

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Zephyr - 05-25-2017

Shower is not prem just need lvl 3.

Girls are one down on positions as there is no equivalent to pile driver.

Girls would like a muff diving/69 position: should not be difficult to adapt similar MF position. I'm sure prem girls used to be allowed to do 4 rounds so both could use petnis: now it's only 3.

I feel MM was wanted only because it was thought that it was unfair that it was not an option. Very, very few want it at present but I will respect the argument that potential MM players did not join because that was not available.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 05-25-2017

Well yes you need to be lvl 3 to enter the baths, but the actual pose for shower sex I believe you still need a premium player for it just it's no longer gender specific(you don't need to be a premium male to start it, in the shower at least), but please do correct me if I am wrong

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Fernins - 05-25-2017

The person who initiates the shower needs to have prem. Be it male or female. To enter the baths you need to be lvl 3

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Rawlin - 05-25-2017

I initiated the shower sex and i was free to play but i did have premium before so i wonder if you just needed to have been premium to do so.