MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - RedLioness - 04-20-2016

Quote:also! new hair colours. sadly only for premium but still...

when did they add those?

today i think... there are a lot of colors now

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Vally - 04-20-2016

Forgot to update you all... there is a new premium pose for male avatars and one from their inventory was made free.. Also there is new color options for hair in the hair saloon, but only for premiums.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - crimsonextacy - 04-20-2016

I'm not seeing any new colors at the salon. I only count 11 options. And I checked on my Premium account and on an alt so I know I'm not overlooking them.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Cath - 04-20-2016

Pink hair? I never saw that color before... How long have I been away?!

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - crimsonextacy - 04-20-2016

The hair colors must be glitched. It still wasn't showing up for me even after clearing my cache and cookies. So I check on another browser and they were there and I made my hair magenta colored. Then I came back to the game on my normal browser to find my hair was now a blonde color.

I wen't back to the Salon at this point to see a list of colors saying "Premium" but they were all a white color. And as soon as I went to scroll they vanish and it's just the normal colors.

I always use google chrome and firefox was the browser they showed up for me on. Is anyone else having problems?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - sheromero - 04-22-2016

(04-20-2016, 03:32 PM)Vally Wrote: Forgot to update you all... there is a new premium pose for male avatars and one from their inventory was made free.. Also there is new color options for hair in the hair saloon, but only for premiums.

Well there be any more updates soon?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - ArceusInori - 04-23-2016

Hey what do u think about pregnancy mode? If u make sex and partner cum in pussy u have 5-15% chance to get preggo.
If u work in brothel and someone cum in your pussy u have 15-30% chances to get pregoo.
Doctor on the beech can delete pregnancy for 500$ or for free but it will take 2 hours.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - subgirl25 - 04-23-2016

(04-23-2016, 12:04 AM)ArceusInori Wrote: Hey what do u think about pregnancy mode? If u make sex and partner cum in pussy u have 5-15% chance to get preggo.
If u work in brothel and someone cum in your pussy u have 15-30% chances to get pregoo.
Doctor on the beech can delete pregnancy for 500$ or for free but it will take 2 hours.

i love ur idea Tongue

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - DarkXtecy - 04-23-2016

(04-23-2016, 12:04 AM)ArceusInori Wrote: Hey what do u think about pregnancy mode? If u make sex and partner cum in pussy u have 5-15% chance to get preggo.

and just out of curiosity....if the female dosent wish to delete the baby...what would happen next?
the idea is really intriguing but just wondering what happens next if the other choice was taken.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Sharp - 04-23-2016

Why should there be greater risk of pregnancy in the bothel where you have no control over where the guy cums? And they would need to redo all the sex scenes to add the coding for this in. And yeah, what if the woman decides to keep the baby? MnF is not the place to raise a child, and I for one can't afford child support.

And it would need a new body type, so again, a redo of all sex poses, and clothing. An interesting idea (that has been suggested many times) and has been said will never happen.