MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Saeko-JP - 04-30-2017

Have the possibility to change the launch mode of baths, cause some times, you can't have sex, but is auto, when this can be for inv, for example.
Have a chance to change this?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - 6DarkRaven9 - 05-01-2017

Apartments no doubt only premium too like the bank and stuff. Would be better to offer free users a chance to rent them but give VIP higher quality bigger apartments to premium only like the VIP hotel rooms and they will have a higher rent because its fancier.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Zephyr - 05-01-2017

There seems to be a general opinion that apartments will be for rent rather than sale; I don’t know if there is any foundation to this. From previous updates, like the bank, it’s pretty certain that this will be a premium only option.

Not sure how the economics will stack up: I am on for a lot longer than I rent rooms for. And as Premiums can have more than one Av it would seem necessary that any could use.

But here is a problem: If I have a room on Tight Lipped then I can only use it on Tight Lipped and anyone I want to invite has to come to Tight Lipped. That is rather limiting with apartments when some servers are often full.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 05-02-2017

Zephyr brought up a good point about being committed to a specific server with apts. It is a real concern...... Also when I hear Apt is the next update, honestly it sounds like another one of those long term promises that we wait months for. So beside apt what else is in the pipeline for us.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - IvanXLIV - 05-02-2017

(05-02-2017, 07:31 PM)Overfiend Wrote: Zephyr brought up a good point about being committed to a specific server with apts. It is a real concern...... Also when I hear Apt is the next update, honestly it sounds like another one of those long term promises that we wait months for. So beside apt what else is in the pipeline for us.

I second that...

One's appartment being tied to a specific server would indeed being a problem. How about the following solution: a new server exclusively dedicated to housing (appartments, houses, etc.). BUT... it would NOT be listed with the other servers; instead, one would have to log onto a "regular" server and head to the zone with the appropriate housing type (currently, only Southern MnF), and move his/her avatar toward the building's entrance - said entrance would be in fact a portal whisking the player away to the new, housing portal.

Feel free to expound on this idea - or demolish it (I'm no computer programmer, and it may be simply unfeasible as described)

Ivan

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - JohnSins - 05-03-2017

(05-02-2017, 09:52 PM)IvanXLIV Wrote: One's apartment being tied to a specific server would indeed being a problem.

Another solution for that is to get rid of room numbers entirely and make the amount of apartment rooms unlimited. So once one person buys a room for their desired time, the system will just register him or her as a person who has purchased a room, and will grant him or her unlimited access to a room on any server till the rent is up. So basically when you enter the building you will see a receptionist and entrance to a hallway (that you click on, and will immediately teleport you to a room) in the lobby; and that's about it. OR once you click on the hallway, you will be taken to a hallway filled with rooms (and you basically click on any room door and it will immediately teleport you to your own room).

Unfortunately, or fortunately (depending on what you prefer), it will most likely be the same premise as the hotel/motel rooms, where it's server dependent and you get a specific room....

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - carnacien - 05-03-2017

server would just crash it there was too many instances of that appartment opened at one point on the same one . Thats same reason it wont be bought forever, servers just couldnt handle it down the road.
I agree that buying on one specific server will be a problem, but i very much doubt they can solve that one!

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - magergxd - 05-06-2017

has anyone else started to crash after every 20-30 mins or so? especially during sex?

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 05-10-2017

I imagine the game will be like penis galore for awhile now with this new update lol

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Miskil - 05-10-2017

(05-10-2017, 09:30 AM)Avax69 Wrote: I imagine the game will be like penis galore for awhile now with this new update lol

It was with the shower update for days