MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - JuliaSweet - 04-21-2017

I seriously doubt it. The FF pose wasn't for premiums. That would be really underhanded if they did.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - DonTheDude - 04-21-2017

(04-21-2017, 08:07 PM)6DarkRaven9 Wrote: Will the first MM pose be premium only? :3

I don't think so, since FF poses aren't premium already

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Nervana - 04-21-2017

Yeah JCF was there when I was venting. It really upsets me that I can't go in a shower because pussy deprived losers rush my shower without asking just to fuck. OR I see them coming and having to give up my shower to not be taken into a god damn sex scene. Brutal. I'm all for updates but wow is it frustrating when I'm basically being raped. Also it triggers the sex scene even with 2 incompatible partners which is really annoying. 2 women can no longer rp in shower cause it auto triggers the sex scene then says no poses available.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 04-22-2017

Wow until recently I had no idea just how many people used the showers for roleplay haha honestly though and forgive/correct me if I'm wrong but with it being roleplay do you really need the little shower animation to make that work? Meh maybe it's just me that feels that way about it, then again I never really bother with being in the baths but um yeah just wanted to toss in my 2 cents on the whole thing, though I do agree that there should be a dedicated area for the new shower scene, either dedicate half of the showers to it or make a new area within the baths because I doubt anyone likes being "forced" into the whole shower sex thingy lol

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - RACO - 04-22-2017

New avatars are created with $0.00 ???? or it is a bug??

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Joabna_Smith_Old - 04-22-2017

(04-22-2017, 05:30 PM)RACO Wrote: New avatars are created with $0.00 ???? or it is a bug??

its a new rule so people cant farm free money.

Hi, everyone, does the new avatars are created with no money???? i mean $0 ?

(04-22-2017, 05:33 PM)Joanna_Smith Wrote:
(04-22-2017, 05:30 PM)RACO Wrote: New avatars are created with $0.00 ???? or it is a bug??

its a new rule so people cant farm free money.

ok thanks

(04-22-2017, 09:45 PM)Funnyman Wrote:

Yeah, they start with $0.00. I think that its to prevent alt farming.

but premium avatar remains with $1000, that is not ok, i'm premium myself i can still farm money

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Avax69 - 04-22-2017

well I believe it was said if you're totally new as in have never had a character before you start with 1k the very first time, but that's it, but please do correct me if I'm wrong

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - -J- - 04-23-2017

The big thing that starting with $0 is supposed to prevent is creating a zillion alts with $1000 and sending them en masse like cattle to a stripper/rodeo slaughter. Granted, that's still possible if you've shelled out cash for premium accounts, but that was never the strategy.

At this point, I believe ALL new non-premium accounts start with $0. I was told of plans to allow totally new players to start with a "guest" account in the future, as well as $1000. But for now, I'd expect suite parties to make a comeback (especially when room shower sex is implemented) until the economy finally stabilizes because as a complete newbie that'll be your best bet for possibly seeing a bed outside of generous clans/clubs.