MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Pina - 04-20-2017

Now we need only bushes or dark alleys with this new system Tongue

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - carnacien - 04-20-2017

(04-20-2017, 03:32 PM)Pina Wrote: Now we need only bushes or dark alleys with this new system Tongue

i vote this pose [Image: sitting-pose-5217755.png] (woman controlled, because thats whats been missing from the last few updates tbh) on a few chairs of the game, both in public and on the hotel room terrace. But i wouldnt say no to a blowjob behind a bush either Wink

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Pina - 04-20-2017

(04-20-2017, 03:46 PM)carnacien Wrote:
(04-20-2017, 03:32 PM)Pina Wrote: Now we need only bushes or dark alleys with this new system Tongue

i vote this pose [Image: sitting-pose-5217755.png] (woman controlled, because thats whats been missing from the last few updates tbh) on a few chairs of the game, both in public and on the hotel room terrace. But i wouldnt say no to a blowjob behind a bush either Wink

Hihihi ^.^ i bet ! If they keep up with this system, this game will be so much better in the terms of freedom ;D

New players will enjoy it so much and old players will see something new that it's not the same boring clothing update ^^"

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Count_Blackula - 04-20-2017

I like that new update in all but I would like to be able to choose not to have sex in the baths and just relax or just do some rp.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Jackie_XXX - 04-20-2017

That would be awesome, I hope that's next.

Maybe if people keep having sex in public other people will be able to watch.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - -J- - 04-20-2017

(04-20-2017, 05:17 PM)Funnyman Wrote: I like that new update in all but I would like to be able to choose not to have sex in the baths and just relax or just do some rp.

This would fix the problem Alexa and many, many others have brought up. The current setup, which doesn't really tell you that you're signing up to be whisked away to shower sex land with the next person who so much as walks into your shower, has been described by more than one person as "rapey" and I agree that needs to be fixed and fast.

I agree that an option to keep you from getting whisked away to shower sex land, or other future hotspots the devs might plan, is needed. Or for the short term, just getting Abdul at the front door (or just put him inside too) to pair you up with the next partner that wanders up for an instant hookup, which would still allow for nekkid avatar RP within.

I've long said we need more sex in a sex MMO. My hope is that it'll be more consensual, and soon.

Edit: Almost forgot. The apartments are still on the devs' radar, but "all sources are dedicated" to getting the MM pose done, per Vadim.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - wimisikal - 04-21-2017

Anyone remember when Blizzard wanted to add their original RealID to WoW? They wanted to show their players' real names AND their addresses!

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Jackie_XXX - 04-21-2017

(04-21-2017, 05:44 AM)wimisikal Wrote: Anyone remember when Blizzard wanted to add their original RealID to WoW?  They wanted to show their players' real names AND their addresses!

Why bring this up?  I don't think I've heard anyone say anything about doing that here.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Joabna_Smith_Old - 04-21-2017

good news! glad to hear from the devs more frequently. I think a lot of the reactions from people on the forum can by mitigated if we hear from those guys a bit more Tongue

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - 6DarkRaven9 - 04-21-2017

Will the first MM pose be premium only? :3