MNF Club Forums
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Feedback, Miscellaneous & Help (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts (/showthread.php?tid=238)

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - 6DarkRaven9 - 04-19-2017

Maybe add a price tag to unlock premium poses for free users. This way devs can make money still. Like you need the experience still to unlock it but you can pay with money to get them instead of premium membership if one so chooses. Or something. Just make it decent priced so its not so easy or something. Chathouse does it, allows you to buy things separately or get the premium membership subscription to use everything as long a you pay the monthly fee.

Edit: Please devs, for the love of all that's sane please make sure you point out what's premium and what's not in the update log. Shower is premium only. Guess that's a nice way to combat spam and its a premium pose in the bed too so.....still please make sure you clearly say when something isn't free to make sure it says premium. Thank you.
Also there's an issue with the showers since people like to just stand in them and chat and stuff. Now they get spammed by room initiations. People also do this to kick people out of the shower to use for themselves. Maybe make a new section in the bathes a new room dedicated to sex showers while the ones out in the main room are for normal activity before the update. This way those who want to bang in the shower can do so and those who want to just use the shower can do so.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - FitisLife - 04-19-2017

New Shower pose is a trainwreck. No invites, no kicking, no Do Not Disturb response. Now all the jerks just walk into your shower without asking, and it goes straight to a pose. I've already had people stalk me around the baths after I put them on ignore because of it. My suggestion, is make it like in the room scenes, where the person who goes in first, is in control. They can choose to enter the pose and kick the other person. They should also not be allowed to enter the pose if you are on Do Not Disturb.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Miskil - 04-19-2017

(04-19-2017, 08:07 PM)AnalAlexaRP Wrote: New Shower pose is a trainwreck. No invites, no kicking, no Do Not Disturb response. Now all the jerks just walk into your shower without asking, and it goes straight to a pose. I've already had people stalk me around the baths after I put them on ignore because of it. My suggestion, is make it like in the room scenes, where the person who goes in first, is in control. They can choose to enter the pose and kick the other person. They should also not be allowed to enter the pose if you are on Do Not Disturb.

I understand the anger but I just click the quit and deal with the horny idiots that way even on ignore its sad they can join but give the devs time sure they will fix that but am thinking that ignore is just for PM and not poses currently as is

As to the update I am liking it gives an option to do a pose instead of just word play. To those that are dissing the background I tend to think of the backgrounds as a haze in my mind, the shower is more like you are focused more on who is with you than who is around watching hence the circles in the background

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Anghelo - 04-19-2017

Now, that's what I call an Update"! .

Yea, It should have a better background but Im glad cuz finally we have this really requested feature.

Also, devs should find better ways to send invites for fucking. It's annoying that someone interrupt your shower just because he or she is horny.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - JackGeorge - 04-20-2017

The Showers were a place where you could do some good RP... Maybe there is the possibility, to have sex in one half of the showers and RP in the other side? it was a nice part of the game...

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Jean_25 - 04-20-2017

Did I read it correctly ? there is a new pose ? (a shower pose at the bath in the oasis area ? how to use it....

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Vrook - 04-20-2017

You just step into the shower. And you'll be switched to the pose. That, only if the one who initiate the pose is premium.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Overfiend - 04-20-2017

The new shower sex pose is a win in my book. Yes there are some areas of improvement already mentioned above but overall it is a good thing. It was in demand and the Devs listened. Also they learned how to recycled a pose so it could mean more recycled poses in the future which is a faster way to get more poses. Of course we all love a brand new pose but a recycled pose bridges the wait time. Also I like the climbing the tree for shower sex because it includes massaging the breast, pussy and kissing which is good for RP.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Mimi - 04-20-2017

I agree using the climping pose for the shower is a great idea as it seems to provide some nice content compared to how long it takes to make it.

RE: Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts - Miskil - 04-20-2017

I love the pose in the shower and look forward to more coming out even have thought they might add a new one at some point a kneeling oral pose and possible recycle dp as a shower threesome